All Discussions Tagged '2.6' (115)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Having issues connecting and testing servo to APM 2.6

Hello, I've been trying to connect a servo motor to the ardupilot for my project. However, i'm having some issues, as seen in the picture,…

Started by john smith

0 Apr 17

Building firmware from scratch

I have a plethora of downloaded documentation and have yet to get a handle on the firmware itself. Can the firmware be completely rebuilt…

Started by Leonard Hambleton

1 Mar 26
Reply by S1CAR1US

APM 2.6 crash in loiter mode

Hi all, today after about 4 mins of flight in loiter mode my quad suddenly started turn heavily arround the yaw rate and than started strug…

Started by Ben

0 Feb 26

APM 2.6 Flip FPV not Taking Off at all not enough throttle power

Hey Guys! I'm completely new to quadcopters and I decided to built my own quad about a month ago, I chose to go with APM 2.6 because it se…

Started by Guerrilla Drone

109 Feb 2
Reply by Steve Archibald

My Setup for HK X666 opinion

Well first of all, Hello guys, first things first, this is my first post, so go easy :D Second, am Portuguese and if something is hard to u…

Started by Bruno Pinho

4 Jan 7
Reply by Chris Brennan

APM 2.5 GPS connection sockets vs APM 2.6 and APM 2.8 GPS connection spclets

I have an Arducopter APM 2.5 Flight Controller that is giving me compass trouble and I ordered two APM units to replace it.  Neither of the…

Started by Jerald Thompson

0 Oct 5, 2016

Drone won't arm, APM firmware loads with errors

A newbie here with aproblem. My drone: A Hexacopter with APM 2.6 Flight Controller, separate GPS module, Turnigy 9X transmitter bound to Tu…

Started by Jerald Thompson

3 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by Jerald Thompson

APM sonar always shows 10 meters ( 5V ) evein if its not connected

i have apm 2.6 with quadcopter configuration .. it flies perfectly. but i wanted to add sonar to it for better altitude hold capabilities..…

Started by Nitin Jituri

4 Aug 1, 2016
Reply by Craig

How to connect (and setup!) fixed pitch heli

Hi all, Till now I've worked with foam planes, home made quadcopters and ready made (like dji phantom) but a couple of days ago I started m…

Started by Nick

0 May 16, 2016

Hexacopter Wobling and crash

Hi there, I am new into the world of drones. I always wanted to build my own drone, so for a school project, I decided to build a hexacopt…

Started by Shamir Pinedo

0 Apr 20, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service