All Discussions Tagged '3DR' (193)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3DR Telemetry - always Bootloader

Hi DIY. Thanks for providing such a great forum for exchanging experience with arial drones. This has already proven a very helpful resourc…

Started by Andreas Bruun Okholm

11 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by John D Guenther

help me diagnose a problem with a X8

Hello to all.. I have had a 3DR X8 for a long time now... but it has never worked right.. this X8 is one of the first ones... it hovers fin…

Started by Jose Salido

1 Sep 14, 2017
Reply by Jose Salido

FOR SALE: 3DR Y6 geared for FPV

I'm selling my 3DR Y6.  It's a nearly RTF system (just add your radio and a battery), and is in great working shape.  I'm getting 12+ minut…

Started by UAVStuff

3 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by Richard Boyhan

3DR X8 for Sale

See the link below. Currently considering all offers. http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2417727&highlight=X8

Started by UAV_Enthusiast

3 Jun 22, 2017
Reply by Sophiblogger

Solo & Gimbal replaced multiple times.

I am wondering if other people are having the same issue. I have had Solo & Gimbal replaced multiple times now and the same problems k…

Started by SurfnSkate81

1 Jun 19, 2017
Reply by Seth Town

3DR Y6 Drone Complete Ready to Fly w/ Futaba T10J

Selling my 3DRobotics Y6 Drone or UAV, with a lot of extras and everything you need to start flying. I spent countless hours building this…

Started by Robert Rayner

0 Apr 24, 2017

IRIS+ System Error

My IRIS+ had an issue where the motors got "saturated" and fell out of the sky.  I sent it back to 3DRoboctics and they "fixed the issue". …

Started by Luke Kuschel

3 Mar 19, 2017
Reply by Michael Burmeister

For Sale: 3DR Solo Bundle, GoPro Silver, Emlid Reach Kit

Selling on eBay: (All used, with free shipping) $349 - 3DR Solo Quadcopter Bundle with Gimbal, Backpack, Battery, and 4 Propellers http:…

Started by Nicholas Elmasian

2 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Nicholas Elmasian

3DR Solo for mapping/ survey/ precision ag

Greetings! Does anyone have any idea if you will be able to use the 3DR Solo for mapping/survey applications like the X8-M? I know they bot…

Started by Peter M

23 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by Sebastian Arenas

Antena for 3DR 915MHz TX Radio

I am building a small Tricopter. I purchased a 3DR telemetry kit from eBay to go with my APM 2.6 board. It comes with an antenna that looks…

Started by Bogdan Ryabyshchuk

4 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by FrancoisBONIN

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service