All Discussions Tagged '3dr' (117)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3dr GPS

New 3dr Gps for sale: make your best offer. (I have two other 3dr GPS systems available in slightly used condition) Let me know if you want…

Started by William Losch

1 Jun 21
Reply by christopher.shiny

.net app for telemetry?

I have downloaded and built the source for Mission Planner in Visual Studio and I am immediately VERY overwhelmed.  I am NOT a developer, b…

Started by DroneRanger

5 May 25
Reply by Giridharan

New podcast with 3D Robotics VP of Product, Daniel McKinnon

Hi all, I just released a podcast on Commercial Drones FM that's fairly relevant to this group. I interviewed 3D Robotics VP of Product, Da…

Started by Ian Smith

0 May 18

Pixhawk Flight Controller

Two Pixhawk Flight Controllers (PX4)  $150 each OBO  Let me know if you'd like more pictures or have any questions. image3.JPG IMG_2923.J…

Started by William Losch

7 Apr 20
Reply by William Losch

915mhz 433mhz Antenna mixup

Hi all, Hope this isn't a stupid question: Is there a difference between 433mhz and 915mhz antennas supplied with 3DR style radio modules,…

Started by Tom

4 Nov 25, 2016
Reply by Tom

Can't read data from BBBmini with APM planner 2.0.

Hi all, I am using BBBmini (https://www.hackster.io/mirkix/flying-beaglebone-green-448b60) as a controller for my Quadcopter. I am currentl…

Started by Ajith kumar

2 Oct 17, 2016
Reply by Ajith kumar

RFD900 Telemetry will not connect in Mission Planner. All settings tried.

Edit: Fix in the comments below Hi, I've been trying for a few days now and can't figure out these radios. I am using the PX4 platform and…

Started by ItCanOnlyBeJared

13 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by Darrel Maddy

Mounting Sequoia to 3DR Gimbal

As the title says my job is to fit the parrot sequoia into the 3dr's gimbal for the solo. Parrot made the sequoia to the same dimensions of…

Started by Logan Dyer

0 Jun 6, 2016

Pixhawk with S1000 wiring diagram question

I would like to put 3dr pixhawk controller with an s1000. Does someone have a diagram for wiring of motors and ESC's?  Thanks!

Started by kurt

1 May 20, 2016
Reply by paul

What is/was the model # or specs of the blue 3DR 2015 Y6 motors?

3DR seems to have abandoned their DIY parts shop, and the links to the parts of the 2015 Y6 hexicopter no longer work. I am trying to find…

Started by Charles Hymes

1 May 19, 2016
Reply by Gabriel Flores

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service