All Discussions Tagged 'ACM' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Developer

ArduCopter 2.9 / 2.9.1 released

ACRO bug (fixed in 2.9.1b): while doing flips in ACRO mode, if you switch to Stabilize while inverted your throttle will go to minimum. …

Started by Randy

3738 May 7
Reply by Hangingpixels

Developer

ArduCopter 2.8 / 2.8.1 released

Arducopter 2.8.1 is now in the mission planner and in the downloads area! Remember to do your MP configuration again after loading this c…

Started by Randy

1358 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Randy

Developer

ArduCopter 2.7.2/2.7.3 released

Arducopter 2.7.2 is now in the mission planner and in the downloads area.  Some positive reports on testing can be found in this discusss…

Started by Randy

744 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Michael King

Developer

ArduCopter 2.5 released!

Version 2.5 of the ArduCopter code is now available in the AP Mission Planner and in the downloads area!   Enhancements: The first Ardu…

Started by Randy

1708 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Emin Bu

Developer

ArduCopter 2.6 released!

Version 2.6 of the ArduCopter code is now available in the AP Mission Planner and in the downloads area!   Updates to MavLink 1.0 means…

Started by Randy

814 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Lucas Tan

Developer

ArduCopter 2.4 released

Version 2.4 of the ArduCopter code is now available in the AP Mission Planner and in the downloads area.  Although not as big a change a…

Started by Randy

1085 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Dave C

Tricopter yaw and throttle problem

Hi guys,   I have a problem with my ACM and Turnigy 9x (with 2.4 GHz Frsky module and receiver)working together. The system seems to work f…

Started by Sean O'Connor

4 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Sean O'Connor

A New Flyer: Notes from the Field

I've spent the last few weeks building my first multicopter.  I've ended up with a fairly stock arducopter setup.  I had intended to load…

Started by R. Brad Curtis

2 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Sanjaya Kumar

Arducopter Mega 2.08 Beta no likey Mission Planner 0.4.36 yet

Made the mistake of upgrading Mission Planner to the latest (0.4.36) and then tried to upload the latest 2.08 to the APM. It says it loaded…

Started by Steve Smetters

1 May 24, 2011
Reply by Michael Oborne

Strange issue with motor PWM output

I'm using a homemade Quad with the beta3 code following the guide for a clean setup but I'm having major issues getting the PWM output to w…

Started by Scott Findlay

7 May 21, 2011
Reply by Scott Findlay

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service