All Discussions Tagged 'APM' (563)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vibration Isolation and Dampening of APM / PX4 for version 2.9

Now that we have version 2.9 and inertial primary control for the Z axis and soon to have it for X and Y axes as well it is necessary to ta…

Started by Gary McCray

476 yesterday
Reply by Forrest Frantz

APM 2.5.2 Won't Install Firmware/Connect Mavlink - TX and RX constantly blinking

I got this APM from my professor which apparently was working last semester but running into issues:   -I hooked up everything according to…

Started by Nolan Crook

28 on Wednesday
Reply by Thiago Oliveira de Araújo

APM 2.6 Flip FPV not Taking Off at all not enough throttle power

Hey Guys! I'm completely new to quadcopters and I decided to built my own quad about a month ago, I chose to go with APM 2.6 because it se…

Started by Guerrilla Drone

107 on Tuesday
Reply by Johannes Schabauer

Techpod In Jamaica

Hey guys, Me and my team at Jamaica Robotics Group has been in contact with Wayne Garris for quite a while in regards to drone use here on…

Started by Horace Cunningham

3 May 17
Reply by Horace Cunningham

Firefly6 Drone Build

A group of my fellow students and I are building the FireFly6 UAV offered by BirdsEyeView. Our school purchased the Pro Combo, for which in…

Started by Camden Boren

2 May 14
Reply by Camden Boren

So Close!!! Quad motors not spinning, Afro ESC and APM 2.5: Please Help!

Hello everyone, I'm new here! I'm building my first quadcopter, and I'm almost done. However, when I arm the quad and push up the throttle,…

Started by Andrew Austin

13 May 11
Reply by Popof

Cant upload firmware to APM with MP

Hello, I get an error uploading the latest firmware to my apm using MP. MP states my bord is outdated. The odd thing is even without my cab…

Started by Erik-Victor Bos

1 May 9
Reply by Erik-Victor Bos

new APM flavor released: APM Mini Pro

I just noticed this at the Chinese on-line retailer, ThanksBuyer.com They are pricing the bundled versions attractively.  Obviously made t…

Started by Tony Kenward

18 May 8
Reply by pietro rossin

Antenna Tracker with APM2.5

I want to build a Antenna Tracker with old version APM2.5, but we just saw PIX in the wiki, which one is correct in my two attached picture…

Started by Roy Le

2 May 7
Reply by HS6PBG

Setting up my APM 2.6 with Futaba 10j and v-tail servo connection.

I have read a lot of instructions and watched so many how to videos on this subject but I am still unsure that I have it right. I have spen…

Started by Michael Withington

15 May 6
Reply by Michael Withington

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service