All Discussions Tagged 'APM' (568)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Skywalker 1900 platform: Transitioning from manual flight to APM 2.6

Hi, all, I've been flying a Skywalker 1900 platform manually with a FrSky Taranis for a little over 6 months.  I'm in the process of transi…

Started by Cathy Wright

1 yesterday
Reply by Stanley Anak Suab

new APM flavor released: APM Mini Pro

I just noticed this at the Chinese on-line retailer, ThanksBuyer.com They are pricing the bundled versions attractively.  Obviously made t…

Started by Tony Kenward

61 on Sunday
Reply by Cala

Communicating APM with MATLAB

Dear all, I would like to communicate my APM2 with MATLAB using USB. Basically, I would like to send the raw data of the accelerometer, gy…

Started by Mohamed Zahana

17 on Saturday
Reply by Chad Lee

NMEA sentences from APM 2.6-ublox GPS to Tetracam ADC Lite camera

Hello, I want to get GPS position for each image I take with Tetracam ADC Lite camera without having to analyze the log file after each fl…

Started by E_Luna

6 on Thursday
Reply by David

Flightgear does not work with APM Planner + MavProxy

Hello everybodyI want to simulate different control strategies using MavProxy, APM Planner 2 and Flightgear, based on the Arducopter contro…

Started by Pablo Garcia

0 Jul 21

APM Planner vs Mission Planner

I have seen several threads which talk about the limitations of each ground station, so I was wondering if there is any full listing of whi…

Started by Kuran Mital

0 Jul 17

Overriding Remote Control from a custom GS with MAVLink

Hello, I am trying to create a custom ground station that could take off the Quadcopter when a camera detects a predefined target. Basical…

Started by Valentin Brossard

42 Jul 16
Reply by Peicong Liu

Question about mavlink communication with APM and Arduino

I am very new to mavlink communication and I have couple of questions about communicating between APM and Arduino Uno (or Mega).  Does APM…

Started by Peicong Liu

5 Jul 14
Reply by Stephen Dade

Has anyone installed a camera for mapping on a 3DR Aero (not Aero-M)?

Alternately, I know the E384 basically does what I'm looking for, but I have an IRIS+ with a Pixhawk I'm quite happy with, but it's unclear…

Started by W Hayden

4 Jul 11
Reply by iskess

How to plot/see position in Mission Planner using 3DR radio when GPS signal is not available?

Firstly sorry for my bad English. I am using a quadcopter with APM including GPS and 3DR radio. Normally I can plot/see position in Mission…

Started by Jakaria

0 Jul 8

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service