All Discussions Tagged 'APM' (604)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk Failed CMD: 241

I am trying to setup my pixhawk through the APM 2.0.20 GCS on a Macbook Pro. I cannot get passed the accelerometer calibration as it only d…

Started by Austin Eiter

4 2 hours ago
Reply by Tuomas Salomäki

APM 3.2.1 Altitude hold issue

Dear DiyDroners, APM experts, First of all, I would like to thank you. Do made something great and unbeatable. Im creating this topic, bec…

Started by Marcell Kovacs

11 4 hours ago
Reply by Francisco Ferreira

Huge wobble when yawing and hard throttle up

Hey guys, I know I'm not the first person to complain of this, but I've been scouring the forums trying to find answer, and none have point…

Started by Jacob Heller

6 5 hours ago
Reply by Jacob Heller

Stuck with Mini APM V3.1

I am as beginner as it gets. I ordered this: http://www.banggood.com/Mini-APM-V3_1-ArduPilot-Mega-External-Compass-APM-Flight-Controller-p-

Started by Joseph Stringfellow

18 yesterday
Reply by Michael Burmeister

new APM flavor released: APM Mini Pro

I just noticed this at the Chinese on-line retailer, ThanksBuyer.com They are pricing the bundled versions attractively.  Obviously made t…

Started by Tony Kenward

167 on Monday
Reply by Michael

Vibration Isolation and Dampening of APM / PX4 for version 2.9

Now that we have version 2.9 and inertial primary control for the Z axis and soon to have it for X and Y axes as well it is necessary to ta…

Started by Gary McCray

496 on Saturday
Reply by Forrest Frantz

OrangeRX T-Six Flight Mode Switching

Quick question.  Tried searching for the info everywhere and still can't find anything.  With the T-Six Tx, is it possible to flip between…

Started by Maltose

2 May 18
Reply by Maltose

APM esc calibration with joystick through Mission Planner

Hello everyone, I have trust brand joystick and I have no RC Transmitter it is very expensive. I want to calibrate and use my SingleCopter…

Started by Mehmet Emin Örs

3 May 15
Reply by Alasdair

Brushless motors stop at full throttle

Hello guys!! I am new here! I built a Hexacopter using arduino nano! during my tests, I noticed that at full throttle the motors stopped!!…

Started by Jojo Williams

2 May 7
Reply by Jojo Williams

Pixhawk with Arducotper 3.2.1 firmware crashed .

Hi Guys, Today i was testing my pixhawk on a quad copter with 3.2.1 firmware. I had sent it in autonomous mission. It crashed while return…

Started by Venkatakrishnan

2 May 1
Reply by Michael Burmeister

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service