All Discussions Tagged 'APM' (630)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM 2.6 Telemetry over Dragonlink V3

Hello I recived the new dragonlink V3 with the new telemetry function. Does somebody know, how can i connect the apm flight controller tele…

Started by DonGauchos

5 5 hours ago
Reply by saeed alamri

Having issues connecting and testing servo to APM 2.6

Hello, I've been trying to connect a servo motor to the ardupilot for my project. However, i'm having some issues, as seen in the picture,…

Started by john smith

0 Apr 17

Can't get drone to fly level in stabilize mode

I am DESPERATELY trying to figure out why my hexacopter won't fly level in stabilize mode (not altitude hold, just regular stabilize).  Ple…

Started by Jacob Heller

3 Apr 17
Reply by Peter Seddon

So Close!!! Quad motors not spinning, Afro ESC and APM 2.5: Please Help!

Hello everyone, I'm new here! I'm building my first quadcopter, and I'm almost done. However, when I arm the quad and push up the throttle,…

Started by Andrew Austin

14 Apr 14
Reply by Mikdad

Building firmware from scratch

I have a plethora of downloaded documentation and have yet to get a handle on the firmware itself. Can the firmware be completely rebuilt…

Started by Leonard Hambleton

1 Mar 26
Reply by S1CAR1US

Looking for Experienced Pix Hawk and APM Planner for work in Brisbane QLD

Unmanned Systems Australia is a consulting and training services company based in Brisbane. We have a variety of UAS expertise, but we are…

Started by Phil Swinsburg

0 Mar 19

Flight Planner Not Recognizing RC Input

Hi all, I'm running into some curious issues with my quadcopter build. The problem is that when I attempt to do the radio configuration in…

Started by Alex Wilson

17 Feb 21
Reply by FrancoisBONIN

Broken Compass Calibration feature in MP when using APM3.2.1 + Hexacopter

I had an old APM flight controller (3.2.1 fw) that I thought I would put to work on a HEX.  When I tried to calibrate the compass using MP…

Started by Charles Linquist

0 Feb 19

Control Channel Inputs on APM 3.1 not working -- PLEASE HELP!!!!

Hi, I'm new to the forum and new to building my own drone. I have an Autel X-STAR and a couple of small quads that I absolutely love and ha…

Started by Jason Kleiman

2 Feb 16
Reply by Jason Kleiman

Communicating APM with MATLAB

Dear all, I would like to communicate my APM2 with MATLAB using USB. Basically, I would like to send the raw data of the accelerometer, gy…

Started by Mohamed Abdelkader Zahana

29 Feb 9
Reply by L4st

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service