All Discussions Tagged 'APM' (610)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ESC won't calibrate to APM unless the lower throttle is 900.

Hello everybody. I have an APM 2.8 with Emax ESC 30A Blheli. And there's the problem. At the beginning, when ESCs were connected to RX on m…

Started by Grzegorz Radziwiłko

4 yesterday
Reply by Grzegorz Radziwiłko

Drone won't arm, APM firmware loads with errors

A newbie here with aproblem. My drone: A Hexacopter with APM 2.6 Flight Controller, separate GPS module, Turnigy 9X transmitter bound to Tu…

Started by Jerald Thompson

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Jerald Thompson

How to make quadcopter react to channel override values

Hi Community, I am working a GPS denied quadcopter which requires channels override as I do not have other options. When I use mavproxy an…

Started by Vinh K

17 Jul 20
Reply by Kyle - CrimsonUAV

APM 2.6 Telemetry over Dragonlink V3

Hello I recived the new dragonlink V3 with the new telemetry function. Does somebody know, how can i connect the apm flight controller tele…

Started by DonGauchos

2 Jul 16
Reply by David C Phillips

Vibration Isolation and Dampening of APM / PX4 for version 2.9

Now that we have version 2.9 and inertial primary control for the Z axis and soon to have it for X and Y axes as well it is necessary to ta…

Started by Gary McCray

693 Jul 15
Reply by Tom

Need to keep repeating Accelerometer Calibration

Hi, I am using an original 3dr pixhawk with a 650 frame. I have ekf enabled on AC 3.2. I have noticed one problem where I need to keep re-…

Started by Arshish Maneckji

6 Jul 11
Reply by stefanie davis

APM antenna tracker

How fast can the APM antenna tracker track the plane? I guess I am asking because I do have an FPV plane that can maintain speeds over 120M…

Started by Donald Wallace

0 Jul 6

APM 2.8 PosHold mode problem

Hi I cannot set the PosHold mode, when radio pwm is in range of the PosHold flight mode, the mission planner execute the mode which i've se…

Started by Mehras Amirhakimi

0 Jun 23

NMEA sentences from APM 2.6-ublox GPS to Tetracam ADC Lite camera

Hello, I want to get GPS position for each image I take with Tetracam ADC Lite camera without having to analyze the log file after each fl…

Started by E_Luna

7 Jun 13
Reply by Tarmo Remmel

Double Power APM 2.6

Hello all !I'm trying to get some extra safety features on my hexacopter. I've read that you can connect the APM via USB and have the power…

Started by Gabriel Dami

2 Jun 12
Reply by Gabriel Dami

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service