All Discussions Tagged 'APM' (616)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

new APM flavor released: APM Mini Pro

I just noticed this at the Chinese on-line retailer, ThanksBuyer.com They are pricing the bundled versions attractively.  Obviously made t…

Started by Tony Kenward

177 Sep 14
Reply by Luke

Drone won't arm, APM firmware loads with errors

A newbie here with aproblem. My drone: A Hexacopter with APM 2.6 Flight Controller, separate GPS module, Turnigy 9X transmitter bound to Tu…

Started by Jerald Thompson

3 Sep 10
Reply by Jerald Thompson

APM 2.8 - QUAD Copter - ESC 30A, 2212 MOTORS

Hello Everyone, I've been browsing the forums for awhile now, learning and lurking as they say. I purchased a quad copter kit from Amazon…

Started by Gus Gunderson III

3 Aug 30
Reply by Gus Gunderson III

ESC won't calibrate to APM unless the lower throttle is 900.

Hello everybody. I have an APM 2.8 with Emax ESC 30A Blheli. And there's the problem. At the beginning, when ESCs were connected to RX on m…

Started by Grzegorz Radziwiłko

6 Aug 29
Reply by Miguel

Alit Hold not robust, low accuracy

Hi everyone, I built a 250 FPV quad with DYS1806 2300kV motors, equipped with 5040 props and Mini APM 3.1. The Mini APM is placed in a box…

Started by Matthias Schumacher

1 Aug 25
Reply by Matthias Schumacher

APM 3.1 Not working

i bought this APM 3.1 from banggood.com    http://www.banggood.com/MiniAPM-V3_1-Flight-Controller-With-Neo-6M-GPS-For-Multicopters-p-951861

Started by Ruben Dierckx

0 Aug 19

I cant upload Optical Flow Sensor PDE on APM 1.4

I have DIY hexacopter. I will use optical flow sensor v1.0 but i cant upload firmware in APM 1.4 with mission planner. I tried Arduino IDE…

Started by Alp

0 Aug 17

Vibration Isolation and Dampening of APM / PX4 for version 2.9

Now that we have version 2.9 and inertial primary control for the Z axis and soon to have it for X and Y axes as well it is necessary to ta…

Started by Gary McCray

694 Aug 11
Reply by Vince Hogg

Modifying a Furious 320(g) Main Control Board for APM based waypoint flight

Perhaps this is the wrong board but this is my first post and we all need to start somewhere.So I purchased a Walkera Furious 320 the other…

Started by Leo Frost

0 Jul 29

Modifying a Furious 320(g) Main Control Board for APM for waypoint flight

Perhaps this is the wrong board but this is my first post and we all need to start somewhere. So I purchased a Walkera Furious 320 the oth…

Started by Leo Frost

0 Jul 29

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service