All Discussions Tagged 'APM' (571)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3 set of APM 1.0 for sale.

I have upgraded all my vehicles to APM2.5 or PIX HAWK. Which means that the old APM 1.0 I had are lying on my bench unused. They are perf…

Started by Cool Dude

1 8 hours ago
Reply by Cool Dude

Arduplane heading up to stall and turning right on launch

Hi I'm having major difficulties trying to get my XUAV talon launched and flying. I have had a professional help with the VTail set up, it…

Started by Michael Withington

1 11 hours ago
Reply by Martin Poller

Setting up my APM 2.6 with Futaba 10j and v-tail servo connection.

I have read a lot of instructions and watched so many how to videos on this subject but I am still unsure that I have it right. I have spen…

14 20 hours ago
Reply by Michael Withington

APM 2.6 on V-Tail fixed wing with servo's responding in wrong sequence

I have been working on my XUAV-Talon for a few months now and I'm totally at a loss as to why my servo's are not working correctly with the…

2 20 hours ago
Reply by Michael Withington

APM 2.6 Flip FPV not Taking Off at all not enough throttle power

Hey Guys! I'm completely new to quadcopters and I decided to built my own quad about a month ago, I chose to go with APM 2.6 because it se…

Started by Guerrilla Drone

106 yesterday
Reply by Adam Mitchell

new APM flavor released: APM Mini Pro

I just noticed this at the Chinese on-line retailer, ThanksBuyer.com They are pricing the bundled versions attractively.  Obviously made t…

Started by Tony Kenward

10 on Saturday
Reply by Tony Kenward

Airspeed Indicator code. Equation is needed

I am currently using this airspeed indicator with APM 2.6 I have tried to use the AP_Airspeed example to read the airspeed indicator at A0…

Started by Donald Choi

0 Apr 24

Collecting votes to resume development of ArduCopter 3.2* branch.

Dear fellows and developers.  I've been in copter use/testing for a long time (paparazzi, open pilot, dji, some multiwii clones own develop…

Started by Marco Paggot

9 Apr 23
Reply by QQ

How To: 6 Flight Modes in APM 2.5 using a DEVO-10

Instructions for Getting 6 Flight Modes in APM 2.5 with a Devo-10 The configuration I'm using at the moment provides for a 6 flight modes u…

Started by Steve Johnson

12 Apr 16
Reply by Jorge Pi

Antenna Tracker with APM2.5

I want to build a Antenna Tracker with old version APM2.5, but we just saw PIX in the wiki, which one is correct in my two attached picture…

Started by Roy Le

1 Apr 13
Reply by Keith G

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service