All Discussions Tagged 'APM' (572)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

new APM flavor released: APM Mini Pro

I just noticed this at the Chinese on-line retailer, They are pricing the bundled versions attractively.  Obviously made t…

Started by Tony Kenward

89 on Tuesday
Reply by Ronald Pandolfi

Mission Planner v.1.3.32 (APM 2.5) problem, screen bleach out and *not responding* error

Hi, suddenly I got a *not responding* error with the effect with the screen whitens and MP freezes. After reinstalling several times the Mi…

Started by Bernardo

4 on Sunday
Reply by Bernardo

Communicating APM with MATLAB

Dear all, I would like to communicate my APM2 with MATLAB using USB. Basically, I would like to send the raw data of the accelerometer, gy…

Started by Mohamed Abdelkader Zahana

26 Nov 20
Reply by Magfur Ramdhani

How to program an Autopilot quad-copter to come to me autonomously

Hi everyone,   Sorry if i ask a very basic question, I'm a electrical engineering student but I'm really newbie in drones. Recently I felt…

Started by sade TAB

24 Nov 19
Reply by Cala

Google earth "end of life December 12, 2015" and APM

Hello, Do you still rely on Google Earth with mission planner? Do you have a "Plan B" as Google is not planning to support Google Earth A…

Started by Marc LE BRET

1 Nov 8
Reply by Ivan R

APM 2.5.2 Won't Install Firmware/Connect Mavlink - TX and RX constantly blinking

I got this APM from my professor which apparently was working last semester but running into issues:   -I hooked up everything according to…

Started by Nolan Crook

29 Oct 31
Reply by Mark M

How To: 6 Flight Modes in APM 2.5 using a DEVO-10

Instructions for Getting 6 Flight Modes in APM 2.5 with a Devo-10 The configuration I'm using at the moment provides for a 6 flight modes u…

Started by Steve Johnson

13 Oct 27
Reply by Gary treagust

Interfacing Pixhawk with Arduino

Hi all, I'm currently doing a project on obstacle avoidance using the Maxbotix 1240 sonar and the APM. As the APM has 11 ADC pins, i can ea…

Started by Joshua Lay

6 Oct 24
Reply by Joshua Lay

Where do all the wires go??

Ok, so I feel about as dumb as a box of rocks when I'm sitting here looking at all these wires. I have recently purchased a Cheerson CX20,…

Started by Ron G

4 Oct 23
Reply by Steve

New 3DR telemetry antenna!

The exactly 915mhz dipole antenna. To increase telemetry range I made a half wave dipole antenna as per IBcrazy’s guides for the 915mhz. Ma…

Started by hbao

4 Oct 18
Reply by LIVRELLI Noel

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service