All Discussions Tagged 'APM' (598)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3DR radio causing speed change in motors (interference)

Hi There,  Thanks for giving me the chance to join this community. I have recently built a 450 quadcopter with an APM 3.1 mini FC, FSi6 ra…

Started by Wilson

7 yesterday
Reply by Wilson

new APM flavor released: APM Mini Pro

I just noticed this at the Chinese on-line retailer, ThanksBuyer.com They are pricing the bundled versions attractively.  Obviously made t…

Started by Tony Kenward

129 on Monday
Reply by Chris Anderson

Raspberry Pi 2 offboard control of Pixhawk, fly mission and then switch to land on target using Opencv

Hi all.  I'm doing a little project where I want to use a Raspberry Pi 2 to run a python script that sends MAVLINK commands to the Pixhawk…

Started by Hjörtur Geir Björnsson

0 on Sunday

Hexacopter Wobling and crash

Hi there, I am new into the world of drones. I always wanted to build my own drone, so for a school project, I decided to build a hexacopt…

Started by Shamir Pinedo

0 Apr 20

Stuck with Mini APM V3.1

I am as beginner as it gets. I ordered this: http://www.banggood.com/Mini-APM-V3_1-ArduPilot-Mega-External-Compass-APM-Flight-Controller-p-

Started by Joseph Stringfellow

14 Apr 17
Reply by Michael Burmeister

How to make quadcopter react to channel override values

Hi Community, I am working a GPS denied quadcopter which requires channels override as I do not have other options. When I use mavproxy an…

Started by Vinh K

14 Apr 14
Reply by James

Overriding Remote Control from a custom GS with MAVLink

Hello, I am trying to create a custom ground station that could take off the Quadcopter when a camera detects a predefined target. Basical…

Started by Valentin Brossard

46 Apr 13
Reply by Vinh K

APM Mission Planner 2.0 (Mac OSX)

I am building a hexacopter and using the Pixhawk as an autopilot. I am running through the calibrations and have completed the compass and…

Started by Austin Eiter

1 Apr 13
Reply by Simon

Pixhawk Failed CMD: 241

I am trying to setup my pixhawk through the APM 2.0.20 GCS on a Macbook Pro. I cannot get passed the accelerometer calibration as it only d…

Started by Austin Eiter

3 Apr 10
Reply by Steve Monro

ESCs, ESC Programming Card, Sonar Sensors, & More

Hello guys,  I have a few stuff for sale. Please check out things listed below and let me know if you have any questions. 1). Turnigy Plus…

Started by Krish

1 Apr 8
Reply by Krish

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service