All Discussions Tagged 'APM' (607)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM 2.8 PosHold mode problem

Hi I cannot set the PosHold mode, when radio pwm is in range of the PosHold flight mode, the mission planner execute the mode which i've se…

Started by Mehras Amirhakimi

0 on Thursday

Vibration Isolation and Dampening of APM / PX4 for version 2.9

Now that we have version 2.9 and inertial primary control for the Z axis and soon to have it for X and Y axes as well it is necessary to ta…

Started by Gary McCray

691 Jun 19
Reply by luke cooke

NMEA sentences from APM 2.6-ublox GPS to Tetracam ADC Lite camera

Hello, I want to get GPS position for each image I take with Tetracam ADC Lite camera without having to analyze the log file after each fl…

Started by E_Luna

7 Jun 13
Reply by Tarmo Remmel

Double Power APM 2.6

Hello all !I'm trying to get some extra safety features on my hexacopter. I've read that you can connect the APM via USB and have the power…

Started by Gabriel Dami

2 Jun 12
Reply by Gabriel Dami

Problem: 3DR Radio modules don't connect at all!

Hello everyone,,, I'm working on an Aerial Land Surveying System specified for area calculations, using a Quadcopter with APM 2.6 flight co…

Started by Anas Megahed

14 Jun 11
Reply by Marcin Krawczyk

Huge wobble when yawing and hard throttle up

Hey guys, I know I'm not the first person to complain of this, but I've been scouring the forums trying to find answer, and none have point…

Started by Jacob Heller

35 Jun 6
Reply by Derek

new APM flavor released: APM Mini Pro

I just noticed this at the Chinese on-line retailer, ThanksBuyer.com They are pricing the bundled versions attractively.  Obviously made t…

Started by Tony Kenward

168 May 28
Reply by Nischal joshi

APM 2.5 Twitching problem

Hi, I have some serious problems with my 3DR Quadcopter with APM 2.5 and 3.0.1 firmware. When I fly, the Quadcopter is twitching about ones…

Started by Steffen Kupka

8 May 27
Reply by Pat Roy

Pixhawk Failed CMD: 241

I am trying to setup my pixhawk through the APM 2.0.20 GCS on a Macbook Pro. I cannot get passed the accelerometer calibration as it only d…

Started by Austin Eiter

4 May 26
Reply by Tuomas Salomäki

APM 3.2.1 Altitude hold issue

Dear DiyDroners, APM experts, First of all, I would like to thank you. Do made something great and unbeatable. Im creating this topic, bec…

Started by Marcell Kovacs

11 May 26
Reply by Francisco Ferreira

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service