All Discussions Tagged 'APM' (572)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Communicating APM with MATLAB

Dear all, I would like to communicate my APM2 with MATLAB using USB. Basically, I would like to send the raw data of the accelerometer, gy…

Started by Mohamed Zahana

19 yesterday
Reply by Mohamed Zahana

Mission Planner doesn't work right after using APM Planner

Hello,I did some Google searches and also searched this forum and could not find this issue but maybe someone has an answer...I use a Macbo…

Started by Robert Giordano

4 on Sunday
Reply by Robert Giordano

new APM flavor released: APM Mini Pro

I just noticed this at the Chinese on-line retailer, ThanksBuyer.com They are pricing the bundled versions attractively.  Obviously made t…

Started by Tony Kenward

80 on Friday
Reply by Dick Gerritsen

APM 2.6 enters failsafe_battery and Lands after few minutes

My APM 2.6 enters failsafe_battery and Lands after few minutes. I am almost near to my dream to make an Aerial rig and this is stopping m…

Started by Alpha

2 Aug 26
Reply by Alpha

No Mav Data...tried everthing

I am at my wits end with my APM2.6 board and Minim OSD.  No matter what I try all I see on my monitor is No Mav Data. I have the latest, M…

Started by Adrian Martinez

3 Aug 16
Reply by Ted Conowal

QUADCOPTER SPINNING

I have recently built a quadcopter with the APM. I completed all the prearm checks in mission planner, but as soon as I fly the quad it goe…

Started by Jack Loop

0 Aug 15

QAV400 Mods to Increase Flight Time

I built a QAV400 that flies well and records smooth video. I'm getting 10 minute flights using 5200mAh LiPo batteries. I want longer flight…

Started by Robert Giordano

133 Aug 11
Reply by Robert Giordano

Using a Pixhawk in my Nitro Plane

I have installed my Pixhawk in my Nitro/Glow powered plane.  I have all the control surfaces working correctly.  I have a few questions whe…

Started by Michael

1 Aug 11
Reply by Anders Wikstrom

Overriding Remote Control from a custom GS with MAVLink

Hello, I am trying to create a custom ground station that could take off the Quadcopter when a camera detects a predefined target. Basical…

Started by Valentin Brossard

43 Aug 6
Reply by Akash Dhamasia

APM Simulation using Flight gear???

Hello,      So Im ready to run a full hardware in the loop simulation to test my APM, however the APM manual only talks about how to set up…

Started by Anthony Bee

43 Aug 4
Reply by Dinesh Kumar Kushwaha

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service