All Discussions Tagged 'APM' (677)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Setting up my APM 2.6 with Futaba 10j and v-tail servo connection.

I have read a lot of instructions and watched so many how to videos on this subject but I am still unsure that I have it right. I have spen…

Started by Michael Withington

7 55 minutes ago
Reply by Bill Bonney

Setting up my APM 2.6 with Futaba 10j and v-tail servo connection.

I have read a lot of instructions and watched so many how to videos on this subject but I am still unsure that I have it right. I have spen…

Started by Michael Withington

1 18 hours ago
Reply by Michael Withington

How to read acceleration from APM using mavlink (c++)?

Hello all, Recently I started working with APM and mavlink. I'm trying to get attitude and acceleration data from APM via USB. So far I was…

Started by Mateusz Sadowski

17 yesterday
Reply by Bjørn Spockeli

APM 2.5 Connects to computer but doesn't connect to mission planner

Hi I'm using Mission Planner 1.2.10 with MavLink 10, I hook up my board and can't connect. I'm selecting the correct com and baud rate (115…

Started by Julio Martinez

22 yesterday
Reply by Choppy

Vibration Isolation and Dampening of APM / PX4 for version 2.9

Now that we have version 2.9 and inertial primary control for the Z axis and soon to have it for X and Y axes as well it is necessary to ta…

Started by Gary McCray

467 on Monday
Reply by Forrest Frantz

How To: 6 Flight Modes in APM 2.5 using a DEVO-10

Instructions for Getting 6 Flight Modes in APM 2.5 with a Devo-10 The configuration I'm using at the moment provides for a 6 flight modes u…

Started by Steve Johnson

11 on Monday
Reply by pvtbubba

Controlling APM via the internet.

How can I control the APM over the internet. I plan on connecting it to a raspberry Pi with an internet dongle instead of using a telemetry…

Started by RK

4 on Sunday
Reply by Gavin Greenwood

Pixhawk vs. APM 2.6

The good news: I am a senior computer design engineer with loads of had and SW experience and have been a LOS RCer for many years. The bad…

Started by Eugene Greenwood

5 Jan 22
Reply by Jun Yamog

How does Drone Planner communicate with the drone?

I want to build a drone with GPS, Telemetry, FPV with OSD, and Ground Station (Drone Planner) capabilities.  Using a APM2.7, how does Drone…

Started by Scott

3 Jan 21
Reply by Scott

Pixhawk Mode changing with Transmitter not working

Here's my issue, I am unable to get the flight mode to change with my spektrum dx8, on the radio calibration page I see that channel 5 is w…

Started by Darryl Zubot

1 Jan 21
Reply by Darryl Zubot

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service