All Discussions Tagged 'APM' (561)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can't compile the default code using arduino IDE

Hi I just found that in my APM 2.6, the CH2 OUTPUT is not working. I checked the soldering it was fine, so maybe some other internal defect…

Started by Rahul Vyas

0 yesterday

HKPilot 2.5 - Unexpected Flip whilst Yawing

Hi guys, I'm new here and new to quads, and have just built my first multi-rotor! I am using the Hobbyking HKPilot Mega 2.5 with all the…

Started by Paul Mason

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Paul Mason

How to read acceleration from APM using mavlink (c++)?

Hello all, Recently I started working with APM and mavlink. I'm trying to get attitude and acceleration data from APM via USB. So far I was…

Started by Mateusz Sadowski

8 on Monday
Reply by thomas Butler

Help with APM 2.6 Quadcopter

IMG_1580%20%281%29.MOV My senior design team has built a quadcopter, and we are now in the testing phase. I have attached a video of our q…

Started by Alec Seng

2 on Sunday
Reply by Enrique Avalle

APM 2.5.2 Won't Install Firmware/Connect Mavlink - TX and RX constantly blinking

I got this APM from my professor which apparently was working last semester but running into issues:   -I hooked up everything according to…

Started by Nolan Crook

17 on Sunday
Reply by Christopher Zubris

How can I use the SPI bus and UART for custom purposes?

I am having trouble customizing the Arduplane code.  I would like to communicate to my own board over SPI and use UART for debugging purpo…

Started by Zack Thevenot

0 on Saturday

APM 2.6 First Time Install Issues on Windows 7...please Help!

Hello, This is my first time working with APM.  I just purchased an APM 2.6 with the uBlox 6M GPS module.  I am trying to set it up for th…

Started by Jon

11 on Saturday
Reply by Jon

Finally found a version of Mission Planner that works well with Adupilot 2.7.3

I've been getting my quad ready for the season.  I built up a quad with the hobbyking sk-450  frame NTM 26-28A 1200k motors, 35a esc, and T…

Started by Jerry Normandin

0 on Saturday

ESCs getting hot without load

Hi! I started to rebuild my Dualsky Hornet 460 with the goal to replace the traditional flight controller (FC450) and exchange it to a APM…

Started by Fredrik Thorslund

2 on Saturday
Reply by Fredrik Thorslund

APM 2.0 quadcopter firmware upgrade from 2.7.4 ... is it worth it ?

Hi,    I've been flying pretty stable for about 2 years now with my quad.    I upgraded mission planner 6 months ago an noticed the GPS Al…

Started by Jerry Normandin

0 Apr 18

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service