All Discussions Tagged 'APM' (581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

iPad ground station hardware list and build instructions, wifly with 3dr radio or Xbee pro/Bluetooth bridge?

Hi all, I've had my multi's and plane set up with 3dr radio telemetry & OSD etc, I just want the ground station functionality in the fi…

Started by Michael

0 on Tuesday

Mini APM Pro power issues, reboots mid flight

no reply in the mini APM Pro forum so, Powering the Mini APM Pro. Hi everyone, I've had two of the mini APM pro's and the standard mini APM…

Started by Michael

0 on Tuesday

iPad to MAV pilot- Pixhawk or APM to iPad GRound station. Wifly or Bluetooth, Xbee or Xbee Pro ?

> I've had my multi's and plane set up with 3dr radio telemetry & OSD etc, I just want the ground station functionality in the field…

Started by Michael

0 on Tuesday

Setting up APM RC Failsafe

Hello all,  I have a Navio+ autopilot running APM firmware paired with a Scherrer UHF radio system. I would like to set up RTL to trigger o…

Started by Walter King

0 on Sunday

new APM flavor released: APM Mini Pro

I just noticed this at the Chinese on-line retailer, ThanksBuyer.com They are pricing the bundled versions attractively.  Obviously made t…

Started by Tony Kenward

102 on Friday
Reply by Michael

APM 2.6,2.8 Mission planner waypoint issue

Has anyone had a problem with a planned flight in mission planner, and when the craft reached the first waypoint it automatically switched…

Started by Rolando Ramos

1 Feb 3
Reply by Mike Boland

APM Planner mapscache folder

Hi, I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction? When I installed APM Planner 2 on Mac OSX 10.11.2 there were two folders…

Started by SurfnSkate81

2 Jan 28
Reply by SurfnSkate81

APM 3.3.2 DIY H-frame copter in Auto or RTL suddenly veers off course

SW: APM Copter 3.3.2 HW: DIY quadcopter (H frame), pixhawk clone, power module clone, 915 kHZ telemetry clone, ext. compass + GPS (the HK c…

Started by Till Seyfarth

2 Jan 27
Reply by Till Seyfarth

Need to keep repeating Accelerometer Calibration

Hi, I am using an original 3dr pixhawk with a 650 frame. I have ekf enabled on AC 3.2. I have noticed one problem where I need to keep re-…

Started by Arshish Maneckji

5 Jan 24
Reply by Arshish Maneckji

Mission Planner v.1.3.32 (APM 2.5) problem, screen bleach out and *not responding* error

Hi, suddenly I got a *not responding* error with the effect with the screen whitens and MP freezes. After reinstalling several times the Mi…

Started by Bernardo

36 Jan 19
Reply by Bernardo

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service