All Discussions Tagged 'APM' (617)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM 2.6 Telemetry over Dragonlink V3

Hello I recived the new dragonlink V3 with the new telemetry function. Does somebody know, how can i connect the apm flight controller tele…

Started by DonGauchos

4 on Saturday
Reply by David C Phillips

APM 2.5.2 Won't Install Firmware/Connect Mavlink - TX and RX constantly blinking

I got this APM from my professor which apparently was working last semester but running into issues:   -I hooked up everything according to…

Started by Nolan Crook

31 Oct 18
Reply by guido fiore

ESC won't calibrate to APM unless the lower throttle is 900.

Hello everybody. I have an APM 2.8 with Emax ESC 30A Blheli. And there's the problem. At the beginning, when ESCs were connected to RX on m…

Started by Grzegorz Radziwiłko

8 Oct 17
Reply by Grzegorz Radziwiłko

Mini APM Pro Connections Problem

Hi there, first of all, let me clear something, I am very new to this DIY Quad thing, so, might be saying or doing something totally wrong…

Started by Shayne

4 Oct 10
Reply by saTxRxasis

APM 2.5 GPS connection sockets vs APM 2.6 and APM 2.8 GPS connection spclets

I have an Arducopter APM 2.5 Flight Controller that is giving me compass trouble and I ordered two APM units to replace it.  Neither of the…

Started by Jerald Thompson

0 Oct 5

new APM flavor released: APM Mini Pro

I just noticed this at the Chinese on-line retailer, They are pricing the bundled versions attractively.  Obviously made t…

Started by Tony Kenward

177 Sep 14
Reply by Luke

Drone won't arm, APM firmware loads with errors

A newbie here with aproblem. My drone: A Hexacopter with APM 2.6 Flight Controller, separate GPS module, Turnigy 9X transmitter bound to Tu…

Started by Jerald Thompson

3 Sep 10
Reply by Jerald Thompson

APM 2.8 - QUAD Copter - ESC 30A, 2212 MOTORS

Hello Everyone, I've been browsing the forums for awhile now, learning and lurking as they say. I purchased a quad copter kit from Amazon…

Started by Gus Gunderson III

3 Aug 30
Reply by Gus Gunderson III

Alit Hold not robust, low accuracy

Hi everyone, I built a 250 FPV quad with DYS1806 2300kV motors, equipped with 5040 props and Mini APM 3.1. The Mini APM is placed in a box…

Started by Matthias Schumacher

1 Aug 25
Reply by Matthias Schumacher

APM 3.1 Not working

i bought this APM 3.1 from

Started by Ruben Dierckx

0 Aug 19

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service