All Discussions Tagged 'APM' (631)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flight Planner Not Recognizing RC Input

Hi all, I'm running into some curious issues with my quadcopter build. The problem is that when I attempt to do the radio configuration in…

Started by Alex Wilson

19 May 14
Reply by FrancoisBONIN

Can't get drone to fly level in stabilize mode

I am DESPERATELY trying to figure out why my hexacopter won't fly level in stabilize mode (not altitude hold, just regular stabilize).  Ple…

Started by Jacob Heller

4 May 13
Reply by Jacob Heller

Copter 3.2.1 on APM sudden drop in Altitude in Alt-Hold up to a crash

Hi, Using APM from CX-20 (open source) version 2.52, encountered few drops in Alt-Hold mode - copter just drops out of the sky, I've tried…

Started by Eddi Maevski

0 May 8

How to read acceleration from APM using mavlink (c++)?

Hello all, Recently I started working with APM and mavlink. I'm trying to get attitude and acceleration data from APM via USB. So far I was…

Started by Mateusz Sadowski

19 Apr 25
Reply by Fernando Lima Saraiva Filho

APM 2.6 Telemetry over Dragonlink V3

Hello I recived the new dragonlink V3 with the new telemetry function. Does somebody know, how can i connect the apm flight controller tele…

Started by DonGauchos

5 Apr 23
Reply by saeed alamri

Having issues connecting and testing servo to APM 2.6

Hello, I've been trying to connect a servo motor to the ardupilot for my project. However, i'm having some issues, as seen in the picture,…

Started by john smith

0 Apr 17

So Close!!! Quad motors not spinning, Afro ESC and APM 2.5: Please Help!

Hello everyone, I'm new here! I'm building my first quadcopter, and I'm almost done. However, when I arm the quad and push up the throttle,…

Started by Andrew Austin

14 Apr 14
Reply by Mikdad

Building firmware from scratch

I have a plethora of downloaded documentation and have yet to get a handle on the firmware itself. Can the firmware be completely rebuilt…

Started by Leonard Hambleton

1 Mar 26
Reply by S1CAR1US

Looking for Experienced Pix Hawk and APM Planner for work in Brisbane QLD

Unmanned Systems Australia is a consulting and training services company based in Brisbane. We have a variety of UAS expertise, but we are…

Started by Phil Swinsburg

0 Mar 19

Broken Compass Calibration feature in MP when using APM3.2.1 + Hexacopter

I had an old APM flight controller (3.2.1 fw) that I thought I would put to work on a HEX.  When I tried to calibrate the compass using MP…

Started by Charles Linquist

0 Feb 19

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service