All Discussions Tagged 'APM' (682)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need Help on Loiter and Altitude Hold mode setting

Hi All , I need some help to set the loiter and alt hold mode for my APM Quad , I was trying to fly the quad with any of these two flight…

Started by Rajat

0 on Thursday

Loiter Mode Issue

Hi All .... I am facing strange issue  when I am change the flight mode of my apm from stablized to loiter .. my quad suddenly move straig…

Started by Rajat

0 on Thursday

Overriding Remote Control from a custom GS with MAVLink

Hello, I am trying to create a custom ground station that could take off the Quadcopter when a camera detects a predefined target. Basical…

Started by Valentin Brossard

41 on Wednesday
Reply by Alexander Trujillo

QAV400 Mods to Increase Flight Time

I built a QAV400 that flies well and records smooth video. I'm getting 10 minute flights using 5200mAh LiPo batteries. I want longer flight…

Started by Robert Giordano

98 Feb 22
Reply by Robert Giordano

Developer

APM Planner Feature you might have missed

Hi everybody,   i thought i might do a post on some feature that most people may not know about. so here goes.   1. HUD, if you double clic…

Started by Michael Oborne

85 Feb 20
Reply by Gustav Kuhn

APM 2.6 on V-Tail fixed wing with servo's responding in wrong sequence

I have been working on my XUAV-Talon for a few months now and I'm totally at a loss as to why my servo's are not working correctly with the…

Started by Michael Withington

0 Feb 12

APM Repair Service

APM Repair Service    I now offer a service to repair your APM for a $20 flat rate. If you send me your APM along with $20 and a self addr…

Started by RocketMan

15 Feb 11
Reply by robert padovano

No Mav Data...tried everthing

I am at my wits end with my APM2.6 board and Minim OSD.  No matter what I try all I see on my monitor is No Mav Data. I have the latest, M…

Started by Adrian Martinez

2 Feb 11
Reply by Adrian Martinez

Please Help: Series 3-cell LiPos with APM

Hello, I am upgrading an airplane that uses 2x 3s LiPos in series by integrating an APM 2.5. My question is, can I connect the 3DR Power Mo…

Started by Connor Larson

0 Feb 9

Improvement of 3DR APM 2.6 / 2.7

Hello  Fellows, I think it is time for an update from APM 2.6 to 2.7 My suggestion is to add a Level Shifter / Signal Isolation for the usb…

Started by Pluess Joel

0 Feb 7

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service