All Discussions Tagged 'APM' (626)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flight Planner Not Recognizing RC Input

Hi all, I'm running into some curious issues with my quadcopter build. The problem is that when I attempt to do the radio configuration in…

Started by Alex Wilson

17 on Tuesday
Reply by FrancoisBONIN

Broken Compass Calibration feature in MP when using APM3.2.1 + Hexacopter

I had an old APM flight controller (3.2.1 fw) that I thought I would put to work on a HEX.  When I tried to calibrate the compass using MP…

Started by Charles Linquist

0 on Sunday

Control Channel Inputs on APM 3.1 not working -- PLEASE HELP!!!!

Hi, I'm new to the forum and new to building my own drone. I have an Autel X-STAR and a couple of small quads that I absolutely love and ha…

Started by Jason Kleiman

2 Feb 16
Reply by Jason Kleiman

Communicating APM with MATLAB

Dear all, I would like to communicate my APM2 with MATLAB using USB. Basically, I would like to send the raw data of the accelerometer, gy…

Started by Mohamed Abdelkader Zahana

29 Feb 9
Reply by L4st

APM 2.6 Flip FPV not Taking Off at all not enough throttle power

Hey Guys! I'm completely new to quadcopters and I decided to built my own quad about a month ago, I chose to go with APM 2.6 because it se…

Started by Guerrilla Drone

109 Feb 2
Reply by Steve Archibald

Which version of Arducopter to use with an APM 2.8 FC?

Copter= 550 mm Hex, FC= Arducopter APM 2.8, TX= Turnigy TGY 9X, RX= Turnigy 9X8C V2, Motors= Turnigy Prop-Drive 28-26 1200 KVa, Props= 9" S…

Started by Jerald Thompson

0 Feb 1

Where are Arducopter Old wiki pages ?

Hi everybody, From 2011 I have an old Arducopter based in the old Ardupilot 1.0 or 1.x... At that time, there were a nice wiki at google co…

Started by George Benedict

0 Jan 30

APM 2.5.2 Won't Install Firmware/Connect Mavlink - TX and RX constantly blinking

I got this APM from my professor which apparently was working last semester but running into issues:   -I hooked up everything according to…

Started by Nolan Crook

32 Jan 20
Reply by Queiroz Jones

Camera trigger / relay output for DSLR

I am using the latest software and an APM 2.8. All I need is the relay out put from APM to go from 0v to 5v when I activate a switch on my…

Started by Bob Smith

0 Jan 11

new APM flavor released: APM Mini Pro

I just noticed this at the Chinese on-line retailer, ThanksBuyer.com They are pricing the bundled versions attractively.  Obviously made t…

Started by Tony Kenward

180 Jan 10
Reply by Antonio Gil

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service