All Discussions Tagged 'APM' (634)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM log files and memory

I have discovered the logfinction of my APM 2.7 flightcontroller. It is great to be able to evaluate the behaviour of your quad. I am only…

Started by bnwgraaf

0 on Wednesday

ArduPilot SITL and HITL for Research!

Hello, I've been trying to set up a control system test bench. Basically, I use to study the impact of data filtering algorithms on the co…

Started by Safat Khan

4 Sep 10
Reply by Safat Khan

Developer

APM Planner Feature you might have missed

Hi everybody,   i thought i might do a post on some feature that most people may not know about. so here goes.   1. HUD, if you double clic…

Started by Michael Oborne

86 Sep 5
Reply by Rico

APM 2.5 won't arm!

The problem that I had before is sorted. Although now I'm stuck again. I've managed to manually calibrate the ESC's, although now this iss…

Started by Kris Hope

13 Sep 3
Reply by rudyh

Offboard mode in APM stack

Hello, Could someone clarify the Offboard mode in APM stack. I see some examples for offboard control of quad and is achieved in "OFFBOARD"…

Started by Pavan Shetty

0 Aug 10

6 Flight modes on DX7s using only one channel

Yet another instruction list on getting a DX7s to use 6 modes. BUT! mine only uses ONE channel for the flight mode selection. I found a few…

Started by MBerry

5 Jul 24
Reply by Bill Isenberger

APM 2.5 Twitching problem

Hi, I have some serious problems with my 3DR Quadcopter with APM 2.5 and 3.0.1 firmware. When I fly, the Quadcopter is twitching about ones…

Started by Steffen Kupka

10 Jul 24
Reply by Bill Isenberger

Flight Planner Not Recognizing RC Input

Hi all, I'm running into some curious issues with my quadcopter build. The problem is that when I attempt to do the radio configuration in…

Started by Alex Wilson

19 May 14
Reply by FrancoisBONIN

Can't get drone to fly level in stabilize mode

I am DESPERATELY trying to figure out why my hexacopter won't fly level in stabilize mode (not altitude hold, just regular stabilize).  Ple…

Started by Jacob Heller

4 May 13
Reply by Jacob Heller

Copter 3.2.1 on APM sudden drop in Altitude in Alt-Hold up to a crash

Hi, Using APM from CX-20 (open source) version 2.52, encountered few drops in Alt-Hold mode - copter just drops out of the sky, I've tried…

Started by Eddi Maevski

0 May 8

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service