All Discussions Tagged 'APM' (615)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ESC won't calibrate to APM unless the lower throttle is 900.

Hello everybody. I have an APM 2.8 with Emax ESC 30A Blheli. And there's the problem. At the beginning, when ESCs were connected to RX on m…

Started by Grzegorz Radziwiłko

6 7 hours ago
Reply by Miguel

Alit Hold not robust, low accuracy

Hi everyone, I built a 250 FPV quad with DYS1806 2300kV motors, equipped with 5040 props and Mini APM 3.1. The Mini APM is placed in a box…

Started by Matthias Schumacher

1 on Thursday
Reply by Matthias Schumacher

APM 3.1 Not working

i bought this APM 3.1 from banggood.com    http://www.banggood.com/MiniAPM-V3_1-Flight-Controller-With-Neo-6M-GPS-For-Multicopters-p-951861

Started by Ruben Dierckx

0 Aug 19

I cant upload Optical Flow Sensor PDE on APM 1.4

I have DIY hexacopter. I will use optical flow sensor v1.0 but i cant upload firmware in APM 1.4 with mission planner. I tried Arduino IDE…

Started by Alp

0 Aug 17

Vibration Isolation and Dampening of APM / PX4 for version 2.9

Now that we have version 2.9 and inertial primary control for the Z axis and soon to have it for X and Y axes as well it is necessary to ta…

Started by Gary McCray

694 Aug 11
Reply by Vince Hogg

Drone won't arm, APM firmware loads with errors

A newbie here with aproblem. My drone: A Hexacopter with APM 2.6 Flight Controller, separate GPS module, Turnigy 9X transmitter bound to Tu…

Started by Jerald Thompson

2 Aug 10
Reply by Jerald Thompson

Modifying a Furious 320(g) Main Control Board for APM based waypoint flight

Perhaps this is the wrong board but this is my first post and we all need to start somewhere.So I purchased a Walkera Furious 320 the other…

Started by Leo Frost

0 Jul 29

Modifying a Furious 320(g) Main Control Board for APM for waypoint flight

Perhaps this is the wrong board but this is my first post and we all need to start somewhere. So I purchased a Walkera Furious 320 the oth…

Started by Leo Frost

0 Jul 29

How to make quadcopter react to channel override values

Hi Community, I am working a GPS denied quadcopter which requires channels override as I do not have other options. When I use mavproxy an…

Started by Vinh K

17 Jul 20
Reply by Kyle - CrimsonUAV

APM 2.6 Telemetry over Dragonlink V3

Hello I recived the new dragonlink V3 with the new telemetry function. Does somebody know, how can i connect the apm flight controller tele…

Started by DonGauchos

2 Jul 16
Reply by David C Phillips

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service