All Discussions Tagged 'APM' (652)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM 2.6 Arducopter 3.1.1 Camera Gimbal Problems

hello All   I have a Small FPV Gimbal, if it even qualifies to that term, http://www.ebay.com/itm/270980186249?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&

Started by TheMightyThor

11 7 hours ago
Reply by TheMightyThor

APM Mavlink over FrSky and then back to Mavlink

Hi guys!Who wants to transmit APM Mavlink telemetry data to ground station using FrSky only? (e.g. without 3DR radio) Using two Arduinos I…

Started by Czech Uav Guy

0 15 hours ago

Problem with FX-61 Phantom parameter files

Hey Guys! I'm trying to build aerial mapping platform with FX-61 Phantom plane and APM autopilot. As I'm totaly noob, and I don't know much…

Started by Piotr Majecki

0 on Wednesday

Overriding Remote Control from a custom GS with MAVLink

Hello, I am trying to create a custom ground station that could take off the Quadcopter when a camera detects a predefined target. Basical…

Started by Valentin Brossard

33 on Tuesday
Reply by mohsein

Vibration Isolation and Dampening of APM / PX4 for version 2.9

Now that we have version 2.9 and inertial primary control for the Z axis and soon to have it for X and Y axes as well it is necessary to ta…

Started by Gary McCray

414 on Monday
Reply by Richard Kennedy

Digital output on AMP 2.5/2.6

Hey guys! Last three weeks I've spent a lot of time working with and finding information about the Ardupilot 2.6. Today I seem to have fou…

Started by Mario Marinovic

0 on Monday

Max. number of sensor Arducopter can handle!

Hi @Chris, I am not sure if someone has asked already this question on forum before. The APM 2.5 has accelerometer, gyros, magnetometer, b…

Started by Shyam Balasubramanian

8 on Monday
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

X8-HE Aerial Mapping System

Hi all X8-bandits and all Ardu-fans! This shots have been already posted on FB. Maybe here they will be helpfull too. I would like to shar…

Started by Rafał Kosecki

1 Nov 22
Reply by iskess

mini USB brok off APM 2.5. is FDTI cable a valid solution?

The mini usb broke off the board and it is fairly unrepairable. Is there a method for utilizing an FTDI cable to run firmware updates? I am…

Started by SkyHiEye

1 Nov 22
Reply by Richard Bickell

Help! How to use MAVLINK commands in a simple code to control a quadcopter!

Hello! I’m a senior in university studying Mechanical Engineering. For my senior design project, my group is creating an autonomous navigat…

Started by Michelle C

0 Nov 15

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service