All Discussions Tagged 'APM' (622)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM 2.5.2 Won't Install Firmware/Connect Mavlink - TX and RX constantly blinking

I got this APM from my professor which apparently was working last semester but running into issues:   -I hooked up everything according to…

Started by Nolan Crook

32 on Friday
Reply by Queiroz Jones

Camera trigger / relay output for DSLR

I am using the latest software and an APM 2.8. All I need is the relay out put from APM to go from 0v to 5v when I activate a switch on my…

Started by Bob Smith

0 Jan 11

new APM flavor released: APM Mini Pro

I just noticed this at the Chinese on-line retailer, ThanksBuyer.com They are pricing the bundled versions attractively.  Obviously made t…

Started by Tony Kenward

180 Jan 10
Reply by Antonio Gil

My Setup for HK X666 opinion

Well first of all, Hello guys, first things first, this is my first post, so go easy :D Second, am Portuguese and if something is hard to u…

Started by Bruno Pinho

4 Jan 7
Reply by Chris Brennan

How to use quadcopter without TX

I have been trying to use my joysticks (first was a dualshock 3 PS3 controller, then a Saitek x52 flight system) to control my new quad, bu…

Started by Christopher Nolan

3 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by paladin66

Dual GPS auto switch?

Hi there, I have been running dual GPS's since I found out that the support had been added. But I have not seen anything in mission planner…

Started by Craig Defleming

1 Dec 24, 2016
Reply by Joel SHOEMARK

ErleCopter(ErleBrain2+APM Arducopter) Waiting for Nav CHeck ?!? Help Please!

Hi All! We are Cyberfreak a group of Entusiast Diyers and Makers just aproching the Drone Panorama. We recently bought a Erlecopter with er…

Started by CyberFreakTeam

0 Dec 12, 2016

APM Mavlink over FrSky and then back to Mavlink

Hi guys!Who wants to transmit APM Mavlink telemetry data to ground station using FrSky only? (e.g. without 3DR radio) Using two Arduinos I…

Started by Czech Uav Guy

15 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Zach

Programming Pixhawk for custom flight

I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. I've been digging around the internet for a long time looking for tutorials…

Started by Vince

0 Dec 5, 2016

Vibration Isolation and Dampening of APM / PX4 for version 2.9

Now that we have version 2.9 and inertial primary control for the Z axis and soon to have it for X and Y axes as well it is necessary to ta…

Started by Gary McCray

695 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by Forrest Frantz

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service