All Discussions Tagged 'APM' (576)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

new APM flavor released: APM Mini Pro

I just noticed this at the Chinese on-line retailer, They are pricing the bundled versions attractively.  Obviously made t…

Started by Tony Kenward

83 20 hours ago
Reply by Ron G

Where do all the wires go??

Ok, so I feel about as dumb as a box of rocks when I'm sitting here looking at all these wires. I have recently purchased a Cheerson CX20,…

Started by Ron G

3 on Sunday
Reply by Ron G

APM Mavlink over FrSky and then back to Mavlink

Hi guys!Who wants to transmit APM Mavlink telemetry data to ground station using FrSky only? (e.g. without 3DR radio) Using two Arduinos I…

Started by Czech Uav Guy

7 Sep 27
Reply by Dragu Mihai

External LEDs in Pixhawk

Hi How can we use external LEDs with Pixhawk. I am planning to use 4 LEDs, 2 of them RED and other two green. There are two input signals…

Started by Shivang Baveja

0 Sep 25

Help with Quadcopter - won't lift !

Hello good people, I am building my own quad and currently I'm having problems taking it up in the air. I am using: 4 x SunnySky v3508 58…

Started by Angel Velikov

1 Sep 22
Reply by CliffN

Skylark AAT Antenna tracker with APM 2.0, APM 2.5 and u-blox LEA-6H GPS??

I'd really like to get a Skylark AAT antenna tracker to use my my APM 2.0, and APM 2.5 planes that have u-blox LEA-6H GPS units onboard. Ha…

Started by Chris Stacey

6 Sep 20
Reply by Siddhartha Saha

Using Mission Planner to control Pixhawk over Wifi

Hey guys as the title says I want to control a Pixhawk over Wifi from mission planner with a joystick for manual control(When I want to). T…

Started by Sam

0 Sep 19

Lidar Lite for APM 2.x

Hello, I am new to this forum and was hoping someone could help with wiring my LidarLite to an APM board. I have searched but can find no w…

Started by glenn drodge

4 Sep 18
Reply by Mike Knott

Antenna Tracker with APM2.5

I want to build a Antenna Tracker with old version APM2.5, but we just saw PIX in the wiki, which one is correct in my two attached picture…

Started by Roy Le

3 Sep 10
Reply by saeed alamri

Auto taxi missions

Anyone ever make auto taxi routes in APM?  Does a speed of 4M/s have to be set by throttle pos or by speed?  Technically the GPS may not pi…

Started by Michael Smith

3 Sep 2
Reply by Guy Tzoler

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service