All Discussions Tagged 'APM' (610)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Servo stutter

Hello everybody. Me and my friend are trying to setup my T-Rex 600 with the APM 2.5 but we are having problems with the servos for roll an…

Started by Rune Eide Hansen

16 15 hours ago
Reply by Rune Eide Hansen

Selling 3DR Quadcopter kit. Barely used, has been collecting dust. $525

I don't really recall the specifics on it, it's been sitting around and I've barely had time to use it. 3DR quadcopter kit. Sonar module G…

Started by Clay Mallouf

1 15 hours ago
Reply by Clay Mallouf

Help troubleshooting 3Drobotics Y6 since fall - newbie using copter for reseearch projects.

Our ready-made Y6 purchased for research applications at the University of Illinois had a fall and has since been very unreliable. I would…

Started by stevejoslyn

0 yesterday

Throttle problem at mid position of throttle sticks of Turnigy 9x

I am using 2.6 apm and there is problem with throttle   when my stick reaches at mid position all motor stops as there no throttle. Is ther…

Started by Santosh Sharma

2 yesterday
Reply by Richard Bickell

APM 2.5.2 error - No Dataflash Inserted

I did notice next error (No Dataflash inserted) with my 3DR APM2.5.2 when loading an Arducopter firmware. I did reset and erase the APM mul…

Started by criro1999

7 on Thursday
Reply by Richard (DK)

My Setup for HK X666 opinion

Well first of all, Hello guys, first things first, this is my first post, so go easy :D Second, am Portuguese and if something is hard to u…

Started by Bruno Pinho

3 Jul 23
Reply by Bruno Pinho

Potential problems with a Pixhawk

Hey all, I've been working on a quadcopter and will be using a 2 axis gimbal on it.I'll be shooting videos with my quad.I've heard APM gets…

Started by Karan Chawla

1 Jul 21
Reply by Andre K.

Gimbal board compatible with APM 2.6

Hi guys,I am looking to build a 2 axis gimbal with X and Y rotation for the mobius action cam. What I want to know is exactly how to integr…

Started by Horace Cunningham

0 Jul 20

Power module issue or?

Hello :) First off, thanks for a great forum and all the information that is to be found here! And sorry if this is in the wrong forum! …

Started by Arimanni

0 Jul 19

"Camera Target" Icon in Mission Planner

After upgrading to the latest Mission Planner version, I now have a "Camera Target" pushpin on the map in the Flight Data screen. I cannot…

Started by Ron LaBorde

2 Jul 19
Reply by Steven G

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service