All Discussions Tagged 'APM' (617)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where is the RSSI_Range parameter?

Hi! I am using the latest copter firmware with the latest Mission Planner and I want to feed the RSSI out of my FrSky X8R to my 2.6 APM. I…

Started by John80

0 18 hours ago

Servo stutter

Hello everybody. Me and my friend are trying to setup my T-Rex 600 with the APM 2.5 but we are having problems with the servos for roll an…

Started by Rune Eide Hansen

23 yesterday
Reply by Tony Gold

TBS Discovery Pro with APM 2.6 maiden flight

Hi everyone, I had my maiden flight today and it went not too bad... it's flying, but..... ...of course some problems. I really need some h…

Started by Steffen Kupka

5 on Sunday
Reply by Martin H. Skjelvareid

Crashed after switching to Alt Hold

I was flying the other day and was coming in to land in Stabilized mode, I switched to Alt Hold and it was as though the throttle was cut a…

Started by Flying_Trashcan

0 on Saturday

ArduPlane License

Hello, I have a few questions regarding the licensing of ArduPlane 2.x/3.x firmware that I would like additional clarifications even after…

Started by Vaibhav Chauhan

1 on Friday
Reply by Randy

Multiple Air Vehicles with single ground station (APM planner 2.0)

Hello, Does anyone know if it is possible to have multiple simultaneous MAV links using APM planner 2.0?  Someone said they saw a picture…

Started by Stefan Lane Hardy

1 on Thursday
Reply by Bill Bonney

HIL Sim with Matlab

Hi, I would like to read in control surface commands into Matlab, simulate the aircraft dynamics in Matlab/Simulink, and then output senso…

Started by Mark Palframan

0 on Thursday

How To: 6 Flight Modes in APM 2.5 using a DEVO-10

Instructions for Getting 6 Flight Modes in APM 2.5 with a Devo-10 The configuration I'm using at the moment provides for a 6 flight modes u…

Started by Steve Johnson

8 Aug 20
Reply by Bryan Holloway

APM Output Channel 2 not working

I've set up my quad with an APM 2.6 and everything is working.... except the output channel 2.  I can turn the APM on, arm the motors and g…

Started by Harold Sweat

6 Aug 19
Reply by mhorban

APM Planner and X8. Flips over on launch

Hi All: We installed the APM software, calibrated the X8, set up 3 short way points, each at a height of 4 meters. On autopilot launch it s…

Started by David Baeza

17 Aug 19
Reply by David Locascio

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service