All Discussions Tagged 'APM' (661)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Planner's algorithm between waypoints

Hello everybody, I m just curios if the implemented planner is giong to connect all waypoints through the generation of a spline or uses ot…

Started by Dave

1 1 hour ago
Reply by Graham Dyer

How APM(UAV) differentiates between various GCS

Hello All, Suppose if I go to the field where 1 MAV and GCS pair are already there and I install my own GCS and MAV pair on the same field…

Started by Murtaza Bagwala

0 on Tuesday

Antenna Tracker with APM2.5

I want to build a Antenna Tracker with old version APM2.5, but we just saw PIX in the wiki, which one is correct in my two attached picture…

Started by Roy Le

0 on Sunday

APM Planner 2.0.15, Firmware upgrade error

I report an issue with the 3dr radio section, 1. When trying to upload new firmware to the apm2.6 it does not show my radio! 2. when going…

Started by Pluess Joel

5 on Saturday
Reply by Bill Bonney

Frsky TFRSP Failsafe issues. NEED HELP PLEASE!..

Hi, I got a FrSky TFRSP Rx past week to replace my 3-channel Futaba S-bus Rx. I did the swap and it was like plug and play. Everything wor…

Started by Alex O.

0 on Saturday

New 3DR telemetry antenna!

The exactly 915mhz dipole antenna. To increase telemetry range I made a half wave dipole antenna as per IBcrazy’s guides for the 915mhz. Ma…

Started by hbao

3 Dec 11
Reply by Stu Olson

Mavlink Heart_Beat Acknowledgment Message

Actually I read that we have to acknowledge each and every heart_beat packet received from APM(Arducopter and ArduPlane) and the acknowledg…

Started by Murtaza Bagwala

0 Dec 9

APM adaptive flying/video analysis waypoint help

I have a quick question on sending waypoints through the APM planner. I am working on a project using OpenCV to do live video analysis of F…

Started by Austin Suhler

30 Dec 6
Reply by Austin Suhler

APM response to catastrophic air frame/wing failure?

All -- what do you believe is an appropriate response of APM (ArduPlane) to a complete air frame failure? Over Thanksgiving break, I test f…

Started by Eric Compas

0 Dec 6

[solved] Can't connect to apm in MP terminal using usb anymore...

Until today, I have had great success using either USB or telemetry to connect MP to the APM. Starting today, the connection is not made. A…

Started by timindaburgh

2 Dec 5
Reply by timindaburgh

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service