All Discussions Tagged 'APM' (640)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM Board Solar-Powered Plane

Hello everyone, I am part of a group research project that aims to create an unmanned solar powered plane using the APM 2.6 board. Ultimate…

Started by Christian Tae

0 yesterday

APM Board Solar-Powered Plane

Hello everyone, I am part of a group research project that aims to create an unmanned solar powered plane using the APM 2.6 board. Ultimate…

Started by Christian Tae

0 yesterday

DJI F550 with APM 2.6 crash with a weird radio "blackout" - ArduCopter V3.3-dev (193bc533)

Hi I was flying with ardupilot APM2.6 in drift mode. Battery still had 65% (4s 5amp) it went into a 2-3secs "radio blackout" and lost total…

Started by Bruno Rovagnati

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Bruno Rovagnati

Mini APM

Hello everyone I have a small wing I am going to be building, the kit is on the way - Sweepwings Runt (http://www.sweepwings.com/) which I…

Started by Chuck Durham

0 on Tuesday

Help with APM 2.6 Quadcopter

IMG_1580%20%281%29.MOV My senior design team has built a quadcopter, and we are now in the testing phase. I have attached a video of our q…

Started by Alec Seng

3 on Sunday
Reply by mohsein

Overriding Remote Control from a custom GS with MAVLink

Hello, I am trying to create a custom ground station that could take off the Quadcopter when a camera detects a predefined target. Basical…

Started by Valentin Brossard

31 Oct 23
Reply by Max Patissier

New 3DR telemetry antenna!

The exactly 915mhz dipole antenna. To increase telemetry range I made a half wave dipole antenna as per IBcrazy’s guides for the 915mhz. Ma…

Started by hbao

0 Oct 22

Adding waypoints manually(Lat Long values ) to APM2.6

Hi I want to add waypoints manually as I can't access Internet connection in many parts in my country where I fly. Is there any way i can a…

Started by Santosh Sharma

0 Oct 22

APM 2.5 Connection to Seeeduino ADK using MAVLink

Hey guys!  I'm doing a project where I connect my smartphone to seeeduino ADK via USB cable and then the ADK to the APM via UART. I got th…

Started by Ricardo Nascimento

0 Oct 21

my new book on how to build a drone is free this weekend!

Hey guys, I just launched my book. Drone University, It’s an A-Z on how to roll your own autonomous airplane or multi-copter, and in additi…

Started by John G.

29 Oct 20
Reply by John G.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service