All Discussions Tagged 'APM' (606)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM 2.5.2 error - No Dataflash Inserted

I did notice next error (No Dataflash inserted) with my 3DR APM2.5.2 when loading an Arducopter firmware. I did reset and erase the APM mul…

Started by criro1999

5 yesterday
Reply by criro1999

Potential problems with a Pixhawk

Hey all, I've been working on a quadcopter and will be using a 2 axis gimbal on it.I'll be shooting videos with my quad.I've heard APM gets…

Started by Karan Chawla

1 on Monday
Reply by Andre K.

Gimbal board compatible with APM 2.6

Hi guys,I am looking to build a 2 axis gimbal with X and Y rotation for the mobius action cam. What I want to know is exactly how to integr…

Started by Horace Cunningham

0 on Sunday

Power module issue or?

Hello :) First off, thanks for a great forum and all the information that is to be found here! And sorry if this is in the wrong forum! …

Started by Arimanni

0 on Saturday

"Camera Target" Icon in Mission Planner

After upgrading to the latest Mission Planner version, I now have a "Camera Target" pushpin on the map in the Flight Data screen. I cannot…

Started by Ron LaBorde

2 on Saturday
Reply by Steven G

APM IMU Data via MAVLink Through USB

Hi everybody, I have been trying to utilize this code but it does not seem to be working. I am currently using the c_uart_interface_example…

Started by Suresh Ratnam

1 on Friday
Reply by Ilya

On-board RaspberryPi mavlink

Hello, I would really like to mount a RaspberryPi to my quad for control from a mobile phone or any other device. I'm curious on where I ca…

Started by Andy P

3 on Thursday
Reply by Scott Cochrane

My Setup for HK X666 opinion

Well first of all, Hello guys, first things first, this is my first post, so go easy :D Second, am Portuguese and if something is hard to u…

Started by Bruno Pinho

2 Jul 15
Reply by Hugo Pereira

APM plane tuning problems

Dear All, I am a newbie here. I have a BWB platform which flies really well with manual control. With APM in the loop, i m facing certain p…

Started by Karthik

0 Jul 14

Error : verify_nav: Invalid or no current Nav cmd

Guys, On a couple of my flights I had this weird error verify_nav: Invalid or no current Nav cmd The plane after launch, when put in Auto m…

Started by FPVGenie

1 Jul 11
Reply by FPVGenie

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service