All Discussions Tagged 'APM' (638)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is there a way to see flight logs live during flight?

Hi! I was wondering if it would be possible for me to see the PWM to each of my motors live during a flight? (I use Mission Planner as my g…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 yesterday

Communicating APM with MATLAB

Dear all, I would like to communicate my APM2 with MATLAB using USB. Basically, I would like to send the raw data of the accelerometer, gy…

Started by Mohamed Abdelkader Zahana

30 Nov 6
Reply by Mohammed

Adding ultrasonic sensors to APM board?

Has anyone had any experience with integrating hobbyist ultrasonic (avoidance) sensors into the APM2.6/2.8 board?  These sensors are cheap…

Started by Henry Eden-Mann

0 Oct 6

Has anyone had any experience with integrating hobbyist ultrasonic (avoidance) sensors into the APM2.6/2.8 board?  These sensors are cheap…

0 Oct 6

0 Oct 6

APM log files and memory

I have discovered the logfinction of my APM 2.7 flightcontroller. It is great to be able to evaluate the behaviour of your quad. I am only…

Started by bnwgraaf

0 Sep 20

ArduPilot SITL and HITL for Research!

Hello, I've been trying to set up a control system test bench. Basically, I use to study the impact of data filtering algorithms on the co…

Started by Safat Khan

4 Sep 10
Reply by Safat Khan

Developer

APM Planner Feature you might have missed

Hi everybody,   i thought i might do a post on some feature that most people may not know about. so here goes.   1. HUD, if you double clic…

Started by Michael Oborne

86 Sep 5
Reply by Rico

APM 2.5 won't arm!

The problem that I had before is sorted. Although now I'm stuck again. I've managed to manually calibrate the ESC's, although now this iss…

Started by Kris Hope

13 Sep 3
Reply by rudyh

Offboard mode in APM stack

Hello, Could someone clarify the Offboard mode in APM stack. I see some examples for offboard control of quad and is achieved in "OFFBOARD"…

Started by Pavan Shetty

0 Aug 10

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service