All Discussions Tagged 'APM' (620)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM Mavlink over FrSky and then back to Mavlink

Hi guys!Who wants to transmit APM Mavlink telemetry data to ground station using FrSky only? (e.g. without 3DR radio) Using two Arduinos I…

Started by Czech Uav Guy

15 on Wednesday
Reply by Zach

Programming Pixhawk for custom flight

I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. I've been digging around the internet for a long time looking for tutorials…

Started by Vince

0 on Monday

Vibration Isolation and Dampening of APM / PX4 for version 2.9

Now that we have version 2.9 and inertial primary control for the Z axis and soon to have it for X and Y axes as well it is necessary to ta…

Started by Gary McCray

695 Dec 1
Reply by Forrest Frantz

How to read acceleration from APM using mavlink (c++)?

Hello all, Recently I started working with APM and mavlink. I'm trying to get attitude and acceleration data from APM via USB. So far I was…

Started by Mateusz Sadowski

18 Dec 1
Reply by Fernando Lima Saraiva Filho

Can i use 3dr telemetry radios to transmit the radio controller data???

Hello,I have a Flysky I6 radio controller and the receiver of this radio has got damaged. Can i connect my controller with Xbees to transmi…

Started by Dheeraj Singhal

0 Nov 26

APM 2.5 Roll Offset - won't allow level flight

Hi all, I'm trying to revive an APM v2.5 which i acquired as part of "bag of bits" when I bought my first quadcopter. I've never used it,…

Started by Tom

2 Nov 3
Reply by Tom

Temperature sensor support on APM

Does the APM code include a possibility to add additional temperature sensors to the system? It would be nice to have live temp readings fr…

Started by Veikko Vierola

3 Nov 2
Reply by Shaun Bell

APM 2.6 Telemetry over Dragonlink V3

Hello I recived the new dragonlink V3 with the new telemetry function. Does somebody know, how can i connect the apm flight controller tele…

Started by DonGauchos

4 Oct 22
Reply by David C Phillips

APM 2.5.2 Won't Install Firmware/Connect Mavlink - TX and RX constantly blinking

I got this APM from my professor which apparently was working last semester but running into issues:   -I hooked up everything according to…

Started by Nolan Crook

31 Oct 18
Reply by guido fiore

ESC won't calibrate to APM unless the lower throttle is 900.

Hello everybody. I have an APM 2.8 with Emax ESC 30A Blheli. And there's the problem. At the beginning, when ESCs were connected to RX on m…

Started by Grzegorz Radziwiłko

8 Oct 17
Reply by Grzegorz Radziwiłko

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service