All Discussions Tagged 'APM1' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Developer

ArduCopter 2.9 / 2.9.1 released

ACRO bug (fixed in 2.9.1b): while doing flips in ACRO mode, if you switch to Stabilize while inverted your throttle will go to minimum. …

Started by Randy

3738 May 7, 2014
Reply by Hangingpixels

Developer

APM Copter 2.9.1.b has been released

APM Copter 2.9.1.b has been released to the Mission Planner and is also posted in the downloads area. 2.9.1b is a maintenance release inco…

Started by Craig Elder

1311 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by MARCHANDISE

Developer

ArduCopter 2.8 / 2.8.1 released

Arducopter 2.8.1 is now in the mission planner and in the downloads area! Remember to do your MP configuration again after loading this c…

Started by Randy

1358 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Randy

Altitude hold rocketing into the sky: barometer broken?

I went out and try the altitude hold mode with the LV-EZ0 ultrasonic sensor over a grass field. It worked like a dream up to about 3-4 mete…

Started by Peter Koek

14 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Zedtwitz

Problems with Flame Wheel 450 (ARF Kit) and APM1 on take off

Hello Everybody, I'm struggling with a problem that start to drive me crazy beside preventing me from attempting my first flight with my Fl…

Started by Alain

3 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Alain

Developer

ArduCopter 2.7.2/2.7.3 released

Arducopter 2.7.2 is now in the mission planner and in the downloads area.  Some positive reports on testing can be found in this discusss…

Started by Randy

744 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Michael King

Developer

ArduCopter 2.5 released!

Version 2.5 of the ArduCopter code is now available in the AP Mission Planner and in the downloads area!   Enhancements: The first Ardu…

Started by Randy

1708 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Emin Bu

No boot loader installed in the Mega2560 ?

I got a brand new APM1 recently. I soldered it quickly. But when I tried to upload the firmware the mission planner could not detect the…

Started by Cool Dude

18 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

Replace accelerometer or get new APM?

Hi folks, I'm relatively new to RC aircraft with 3 months experience. My goal is to have a low cost, reliable platform for aerial photograp…

Started by Steve Klosterman

4 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Jani Hirvinen

APM1 vs APM2

Hello, I have been experimenting with the APM hardware for almost 6 months now.  I have been able to write a custom MAVLink message to sen…

Started by David Jones

4 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by David Jones

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service