All Discussions Tagged 'APM1' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Developer

ArduCopter 2.9 / 2.9.1 released

ACRO bug (fixed in 2.9.1b): while doing flips in ACRO mode, if you switch to Stabilize while inverted your throttle will go to minimum. …

Started by Randy

3738 May 7
Reply by Hangingpixels

3D Robotics

APM Copter 2.9.1.b has been released

APM Copter 2.9.1.b has been released to the Mission Planner and is also posted in the downloads area. 2.9.1b is a maintenance release inco…

Started by Craig Elder

1311 Feb 5
Reply by MARCHANDISE

Sonar working but APM 1 can't read values after update to AC 3.1

Hello, I'm seeking some help because I'm stuck: after upgrading to AC 3.1, I can't read my XL_EZ0 sonar anymore. I've tested the voltages…

Started by nicolas B

0 Jan 12

Developer

ArduCopter 2.8 / 2.8.1 released

Arducopter 2.8.1 is now in the mission planner and in the downloads area! Remember to do your MP configuration again after loading this c…

Started by Randy

1358 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Randy

Altitude hold rocketing into the sky: barometer broken?

I went out and try the altitude hold mode with the LV-EZ0 ultrasonic sensor over a grass field. It worked like a dream up to about 3-4 mete…

Started by Peter Koek

14 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Zedtwitz

Read serial data from 3DR radios on APM1

I am working on a huge project that involves one plane collecting weather data and sending coordinates of located thermals to another plan…

Started by Tommy Pryor

0 Jul 2, 2013

Optical flow not used in stabilization

I am using the APM 1.0 board with firmware version 2.9.1b. I ran this test in altitude hold mode using an ultrasonic sensor. I have enabled…

Started by Peter Koek

0 Jun 19, 2013

camera servo gimbals with APM1, is 3 amp BEC suitable for APM and servos together?

With the APM2, I know there's suggestions for 'input power', and JP1 separation for output power. I don't have the APM2, I have the APM1. …

Started by James Small

0 May 23, 2013

Problems with Flame Wheel 450 (ARF Kit) and APM1 on take off

Hello Everybody, I'm struggling with a problem that start to drive me crazy beside preventing me from attempting my first flight with my Fl…

Started by Alain

3 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Alain

For Sale: APM 1.4+OILPAN+MAG+Mediatek GPS, Original ArduPilot, GluonPilot, uBlox GPS+carrier board, BMP085 Breakout

Hi all - I'm cleaning shop a little bit, and have the following for sale APM 1.4 with Oilpan, Magnetometer, and Mediatek GPS - used on a q…

Started by Jamie Ahmed

6 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Johar Palacita

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service