All Discussions Tagged 'APM2' (103)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mavlink not connecting, "No Heartbeat Packet Received" error.

I successfully installed the firmware onto Pixhawk with APM2. But the wizard menu did not show to allow me to do the wizards to set up the…

Started by Mark Aylward

1 on Monday
Reply by Mark Aylward

Developer

ArduCopter 2.9 / 2.9.1 released

ACRO bug (fixed in 2.9.1b): while doing flips in ACRO mode, if you switch to Stabilize while inverted your throttle will go to minimum. …

Started by Randy

3738 May 7
Reply by Hangingpixels

MinimOSD says "Update Charset" on bootup, must reset first

I have APM2, XBee Pro 900, connected to MinimOSD without TX line as advised.  When I power up the system, the MinimOSD always shows Booting…

Started by David Baker

26 Mar 22
Reply by Tushevs Aerials

APM 2 Version 2.60 Issue on channel 5,6 and/or 7

Hi, I own the APM 2 since 2 months build in a MPX Cularis, the plane is ready for fhe first flight, and short time before I updated to 2.60…

Started by gregmaan

9 Mar 13
Reply by Pekka Ahola

3D Robotics

APM Copter 2.9.1.b has been released

APM Copter 2.9.1.b has been released to the Mission Planner and is also posted in the downloads area. 2.9.1b is a maintenance release inco…

Started by Craig Elder

1311 Feb 5
Reply by MARCHANDISE

Accelerometer Calibration FAILED

HiI have APM 2.0 with firmware 3.1.1 and when I try to Calibrate Accelerometer always obtain a error message (Calibration FAILED) in GUI in…

Started by Miguel Martín Mateo

1 Feb 4
Reply by Miguel Martín Mateo

A Tricopter journey : hitches and fixes

Hi everyone ! After being trapped in a "digging/tweaking/tuning/flying/repeat" loop for 3 weeks, I've finally managed to have a stable yet…

Started by jazztech

23 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by keverett

EZUHF Rx and APM2.5 PWM or PPM ??

Hey guys, I cannot find a detailed guide on getting the EZUHF and the APM2.5 to play nice. I have several specific questions. 1. Must I pr…

Started by Michael Wooten

11 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Cosha

Developer

ArduCopter 2.8 / 2.8.1 released

Arducopter 2.8.1 is now in the mission planner and in the downloads area! Remember to do your MP configuration again after loading this c…

Started by Randy

1358 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Randy

Accelerometers "Calibration Failed"

Hello, I have a problem with my APM2 with the calibration of accelerometers use the M.P. 1.2.67, and when I do the calibration, as wiki pro…

Started by Fabio

3 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by LTMNO

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service