All Discussions Tagged 'Aerial' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How To Take Beautiful Aerial Photos

Are you new to drone aerial photography? Well, you’re not alone. Consumer drones are still relatively new, so you won’t find many resources…

Started by estherhebrew

1 Jun 20
Reply by Hary Smith

How To Take Beautiful Aerial Photos

Are you new to drone aerial photography? Well, you’re not alone. Consumer drones are still relatively new, so you won’t find many resources…

Started by estherhebrew

0 Jun 15

Problem: 3DR Radio modules don't connect at all!

Hello everyone,,, I'm working on an Aerial Land Surveying System specified for area calculations, using a Quadcopter with APM 2.6 flight co…

Started by Anas Megahed

14 Jun 11
Reply by Marcin Krawczyk

Triple Frequency GPS solution

Hi All, Just letting you know that we have developed a light weight (<150gr) GPS box ready to plugin with any drone and camera system to…

Started by Adam Klau

4 Mar 21
Reply by Adam Klau

Aerial Photography and Videography

Hi Folks, I am  planning to make Aerial Video, i would like to know is there any difference shooting with a dji phantom 3 with 4k shoot th…

Started by Ragha

1 Nov 24, 2015
Reply by Chuck Spaulding

Selling EVERYTHING!! Drones, Radios, Batteries, Charger, Power Supply, Spare Motors/Props, Etc.

Hey guys. Started an aerial cinematography business in February, got trigger happy, and bought too many different setups for my own good. W…

Started by Skytilt Films

0 Nov 13, 2015

Aero-M Test Flights - SCARY!

Hello Everyone! I feel compelled to share my less than impressive experience with this product after my first three test fights with the Ae…

Started by Jan Zalud

38 Aug 9, 2015
Reply by jaideep gour

Gimbals for Xiaomi Yi action cam (Chinese Gopro)

Hi guys,             Pls suggest some best and budget 3 axis and 2 axis Gimbals for Xiaomi Yi action cam (Chinese Gopro) for my APM 2.6, F4…

Started by Alpha

3 Jun 13, 2015
Reply by Jun Yamog

How to connect Canon SX260 to Pixhawk?

I am almost ready to test the Canon SX260. I have the Iris+ (Pixhawk) I am wondering if there is a good guide to wiring the setup to Pixhaw…

Started by Jimmy Oliver

5 Apr 26, 2015
Reply by Jimmy Oliver

Build a Camera-Pixhawk integration cable - Iris+ Mapping

I am almost ready to test this rig (see pics) but I do NOT have a cable to go to the Canon S100 into the PixHawk. I have some wiring from a…

Started by Jimmy Oliver

8 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by Jimmy Oliver

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service