All Discussions Tagged 'ArduCopter' (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Copter-3.3 beta testing

Note #1: do not attempt to use AC3.3 unless you have already successfully flown your vehicle multiple times with the official AC3.2.1 re…

Started by Randy

4206 5 minutes ago
Reply by Fnoop Dogg

AC-3.1 autotune support discussion

This is a discussion re the ArduCopter-3.1 AutoTune feature.  A place for people to report successes and failures, ask questions and get…

Started by Randy

829 on Sunday
Reply by leonardthall

Mission Planner and OpenCV python scrips

Hi: I am trying to run some opencv python scrips in the mission planner. When I try to run a very simple script (thant only loads a image…

Started by Inaki

1 Sep 10
Reply by Jeremy Gray

ArduCopter-3.2 beta testing

Warning #1: PX4/Pixhawk users upgrading from AC3.1.5 (or earlier) may need to re-do their compass and accelerometer calibration because A…

Started by Randy

3748 Sep 8
Reply by Richard Kennedy

ArduCopter-3.0.1 released!

ArduCopter 3.0.1 has been released and is now available in the Mission Planner,, GitHub and the new Downloads Area…

Started by Randy

5017 Jul 30
Reply by Rodrigue Amyot

Flightgear does not work with APM Planner + MavProxy

Hello everybodyI want to simulate different control strategies using MavProxy, APM Planner 2 and Flightgear, based on the Arducopter contro…

Started by Pablo Garcia

0 Jul 21

UAV - Let´s make it even more autonomous!

Hey :) My goals is to modify a 3DR X8+ octocopter to autonomously take off and land on a moving surface vehicle (a boat). The idea is to fe…

Started by dronebohne

5 Jul 15
Reply by Tommy Larsen

Can it be done? Panasonic G7 - X8+ - Tarot Gimbal

I'm impressed now with the X8+ capabilities and have successfully snet it out mapping w/ CanonSX260HS. Now I'm musing about getting a gimba…

Started by J. Baldwin

0 Jul 3

No Elevator control but pitch works fine.

Hi all I've been struggling for months now trying to get Ardupilot to work on my JSFrenzy 90 (converted to electric) my issue tho has nothi…

Started by Marnes Roodt

2 Jun 30
Reply by Marnes Roodt

F450 Quadcopter Baterry

Hi Everyone, i´m new in building Quadcopters, just last week i ordered all that i need to build my first one and today found out that i ord…

Started by Fernando Calatayud

5 May 29
Reply by Fernando Calatayud

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service