All Discussions Tagged 'ArduCopter' (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Developer

ArduCopter-3.1 released!

After months of testing AC3.1 is finally available in the Mission Planner and GitHub. Warning #1: BUG found in stability patch of AC3.1.2…

Started by Randy

1140 6 hours ago
Reply by Dave

Do I need Compass re-calibration when I travel out of country?

Hi Folks, I live in the Netherlands and going to Denmark over the weekend (distance: 800 km, up North). I use the Arducopter v3.0 firmware…

Started by Shyam Balasubramanian

2 on Monday
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

Developer

AC-3.1 autotune support discussion

This is a discussion re the ArduCopter-3.1 AutoTune feature.  A place for people to report successes and failures, ask questions and get…

Started by Randy

541 on Monday
Reply by Facundo

Developer

ArduCopter-3.0 ready for wider use

ArduCopter 3.0 is ready for widespread use.  To make the transition easier, this time we are asking people to voluntarily upgrade from 2.…

Started by Randy

1569 Apr 4
Reply by leopoldo ojea

Developer

ArduCopter-3.0.1 released!

ArduCopter 3.0.1 has been released and is now available in the Mission Planner, firmware.diydrones.com, GitHub and the new Downloads Area…

Started by Randy

5008 Apr 3
Reply by Alex O.

RC Calibration of ArduCopter with Futaba 7C Tx

Hey everyone, I apologize if this is a disapproved-of question, but I am a total noob with hardware (my specialty is software) and really n…

Started by Hannah Rae Kerner

0 Mar 25

Developer

Running SITL on Windows

This thread is to discuss the details of getting SITL running on Windows as documented on this wiki page.

Started by Randy

33 Mar 23
Reply by Randy

Developer

ArduCopter 2.9 / 2.9.1 released

ACRO bug (fixed in 2.9.1b): while doing flips in ACRO mode, if you switch to Stabilize while inverted your throttle will go to minimum. …

Started by Randy

3737 Mar 19
Reply by Roberto Barsottini

APM 2.5 ArduCopter 3.01 Battery Failsafe then LAND - RTL!!!!

I'm really concerned my that my APM entered RTL after a Battery Failsafe LAND when it touched down. I've uploaded the logs.  All I could f…

Started by Steven Cheatham

1 Feb 25
Reply by Cap

Want to start using ArduCopter for agricultural operations/data collection

Hi DIYDrones, I would like to begin using ArduCopter for agricultural purposes.  First of all, I need to learn how to fly these things to…

Started by Antoine Malouin

0 Feb 12

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service