All Discussions Tagged 'ArduCopter' (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Developer

AC-3.1 autotune support discussion

This is a discussion re the ArduCopter-3.1 AutoTune feature.  A place for people to report successes and failures, ask questions and get…

Started by Randy

918 11 hours ago
Reply by Shaun Bell

Developer

PixRacer with Ardupilot

This is a discussion to focus the feedback and support of ardupilot on the PixRacer board from AUAV.co. We believe that all teething prob…

Started by Randy

1155 Sep 13
Reply by Francisco Ferreira

Developer

Optical Flow discussion thread

This is a discussion of getting the PX4Flow sensor working with Copter-3.3.1 (or higher).

Started by Randy

141 Aug 18
Reply by Ola Sbihat

Developer

Ardupilot on QC Snapdragon

This is a discussion meant as a meeting place for people trying to get the Qualcomm SnapDragon board working with Ardupilot. Remember to…

Started by Randy

7 Aug 15
Reply by David Ahlgren

difference between copter and ArduCopter

Hi, What is the difference ? https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/releases/tag/ArduCopter-stable and https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupil

Started by Mubbasher Mukhtar

0 Aug 4

Developer

ArduCopter-3.1 released!

After months of testing AC3.1 is finally available in the Mission Planner and GitHub. Warning #1: If the vehicle is left landed (but arme…

Started by Randy

1535 Jul 13
Reply by John DeVere

APM 2.8 PosHold mode problem

Hi I cannot set the PosHold mode, when radio pwm is in range of the PosHold flight mode, the mission planner execute the mode which i've se…

Started by Mehras Amirhakimi

0 Jun 23

Developer

Copter-3.3 beta testing

Warning #1: an issue has been found with Tower's Pause button which can cause the vehicle to fly to an old position if the vehicle has n…

Started by Randy

5648 Jun 20
Reply by Cala

Help with collision avoidance

First of all, hello to everyone.This is my first post in this site, as I just discovered Ardupilot a couple of weeks ago.Right now I'm tryi…

Started by Shao Fu

0 May 24

Developer

Running SITL on Windows

This thread is to discuss the details of getting SITL running on Windows as documented on this wiki page.

Started by Randy

63 Feb 25
Reply by Arunabha Bhattacharya

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service