All Discussions Tagged 'ArduCopter' (88)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Developer

ArduCopter-3.2 beta testing

Warning #1: -rc5's EKF check and Baro Glitch check may be too strict meaning they may switch the vehicle into LAND mode or ignore valid b…

Started by Randy

1187 55 minutes ago
Reply by Richard Kennedy

Developer

Running SITL on Windows

This thread is to discuss the details of getting SITL running on Windows as documented on this wiki page.

Started by Randy

55 yesterday
Reply by Jorge Pantoja

Developer

AC-3.1 autotune support discussion

This is a discussion re the ArduCopter-3.1 AutoTune feature.  A place for people to report successes and failures, ask questions and get…

Started by Randy

618 Aug 20
Reply by Andy Hornsey

Developer

ArduCopter-3.1 released!

After months of testing AC3.1 is finally available in the Mission Planner and GitHub. Warning #1: If the vehicle is left landed (but arme…

Started by Randy

1509 Aug 18
Reply by TheMightyThor

Developer

ArduCopter-3.0.1 released!

ArduCopter 3.0.1 has been released and is now available in the Mission Planner, firmware.diydrones.com, GitHub and the new Downloads Area…

Started by Randy

5009 Aug 16
Reply by Rodrigue Amyot

next_WP_loc in ArduCopter?

Hello all, I am making some changes to the ArduCopter code to better fit my needs, and I need to get the next waypoint's location(latitude…

Started by Jeremiah Jeffrey

0 Jun 17

Arducopter 3.1.4 sudden full throttle in ALT_HOLD/LOITER

I had strange issue yesterday. While in ALT_HOLD mode, quadcopter suddenly starded  climbing like a rocket. Did not respond to my throttle…

Started by Arseni Timofeev

3 May 26
Reply by Arseni Timofeev

Understanding ArduPilot codes

I am an engineering student and in the process of understanding the ArduPilot specifically ArduCopter source code. I would like to humbly p…

Started by Hafidz M.

1 May 25
Reply by Søren Kuula

Unit Test for ArduCopter

Hi everyone ! I'm trying to add unit tests to the arducopter software. And I'm facing some difficulties. Does anyone already try ? Did yo…

Started by Valentin Brossard

0 May 21

"MAV_CMD_CONDITION_YAW" command not taken into account

Hi DIY drones community ! We are trying some in flight tests with an 3DR Iris with ArduCopter 3.1 and encountered an issue concerning the…

Started by Etienne ZWIEBEL

0 May 20

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service