All Discussions Tagged 'ArduCopter' (77)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Developer

Copter-3.3 beta testing

Copter 3.3-rc5 is available for beta testing.  The full list of changes vs AC3.2.1 can be see in the ReleaseNotes and below are just the…

Started by Randy

1068 46 minutes ago
Reply by DG

Developer

ArduCopter-3.2 beta testing

Warning #1: PX4/Pixhawk users upgrading from AC3.1.5 (or earlier) may need to re-do their compass and accelerometer calibration because A…

Started by Randy

3737 yesterday
Reply by Emin Bu

UAV - Let´s make it even more autonomous!

Hey :) My goals is to modify a 3DR X8+ octocopter to autonomously take off and land on a moving surface vehicle (a boat). The idea is to fe…

Started by dronebohne

2 on Tuesday
Reply by dronebohne

Developer

ArduCopter-3.0.1 released!

ArduCopter 3.0.1 has been released and is now available in the Mission Planner, firmware.diydrones.com, GitHub and the new Downloads Area…

Started by Randy

5015 May 20
Reply by Karl Busenknecht

Developer

AC-3.1 autotune support discussion

This is a discussion re the ArduCopter-3.1 AutoTune feature.  A place for people to report successes and failures, ask questions and get…

Started by Randy

787 Apr 27
Reply by leonardthall

How to add a Vector3 parameter

Sorry, if this is a very elementary problem. But I haven't able to solve it for 3 straight coding days. :( I'm developing a different type…

Started by Ewing Kang

0 Apr 18

3DR ArduCopter Quad C Frame with Pixhawk

Hi, I currently have an 3DR ArduCopter Quad C Frame (https://store.3drobotics.com/products/3dr-arducopter-quad-c-frame-kit-1), now I want t…

Started by Akhmat Safrudin

0 Feb 27

ArduCopter Guided Flight Issues

I flew a Quad with Arudcopter 2.7 and aNeo-6M GPS.  The Four Flight int he guided mode have been totally different from the flight plan I…

Started by Kartavya

5 Feb 19
Reply by Kartavya

Possible ArduCopter 3.2 Update Issues

I updated my 3DR Y6 Pixhawk to the new version of ArduCopter about a month or so ago. I haven't had a good chance to fly until a day ago. N…

Started by Matt Zweige

1 Feb 1
Reply by Colin Henderson

MACs, vmFusion, & Mission Planner Missing Window

First let me say this is a really impressive board.  I am amazed at the level of contribution.  Thanks to you all I look forward to learnin…

Started by Bill Humbert

0 Jan 3

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service