All Discussions Tagged 'ArduCopter' (91)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Developer

AC-3.1 autotune support discussion

This is a discussion re the ArduCopter-3.1 AutoTune feature.  A place for people to report successes and failures, ask questions and get…

Started by Randy

731 3 hours ago
Reply by leonardthall

Developer

ArduCopter-3.2 beta testing

Warning #1: PX4/Pixhawk users upgrading from AC3.1.5 (or earlier) may need to re-do their compass and accelerometer calibration because A…

Started by Randy

3590 on Thursday
Reply by Andy Lee Robinson

Developer

ArduCopter-3.1 released!

After months of testing AC3.1 is finally available in the Mission Planner and GitHub. Warning #1: If the vehicle is left landed (but arme…

Started by Randy

1533 Dec 11
Reply by Hazuki

Developer

Running SITL on Windows

This thread is to discuss the details of getting SITL running on Windows as documented on this wiki page.

Started by Randy

56 Oct 29
Reply by Zachary Birnbaum

Developer

ArduCopter-3.0.1 released!

ArduCopter 3.0.1 has been released and is now available in the Mission Planner, firmware.diydrones.com, GitHub and the new Downloads Area…

Started by Randy

5013 Oct 21
Reply by KiwiHC16

How to solve the errors?

Hi, First of all, I want to said that is the first time I write in this Forum. If I make the post in an incorrect place, please tell me.…

Started by cgarcia89

0 Oct 7

run ArduCopter code on a standard Arduino Mega 2560

I am relatively new to the world of multicopters. I have a quad (F450) and a Hex (F550), both with Naza Light flight controllers. The Naza…

Started by rob kruithof

0 Sep 28

Mission Planner and OpenCV python scrips

Hi: I am trying to run some opencv python scrips in the mission planner. When I try to run a very simple script (thant only loads a image…

Started by Inaki

0 Sep 3

next_WP_loc in ArduCopter?

Hello all, I am making some changes to the ArduCopter code to better fit my needs, and I need to get the next waypoint's location(latitude…

Started by Jeremiah Jeffrey

0 Jun 17

Arducopter 3.1.4 sudden full throttle in ALT_HOLD/LOITER

I had strange issue yesterday. While in ALT_HOLD mode, quadcopter suddenly starded  climbing like a rocket. Did not respond to my throttle…

Started by Arseni Timofeev

3 May 26
Reply by Arseni Timofeev

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service