All Discussions Tagged 'ArduStation' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ardustation

Hi All, I am struggling to find any concise information on ArduStation, but bits and pieces I can find suggest it is a pretty handy bit of…

Started by Simon Howroyd

9 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Tom Pittenger

Get Params times out

Hi all. I'm using the latest (2.0.08) version of ArduStation2 with the latest version of ArduPlane (2.24). The ArduStation2 code compiles w…

Started by Fête Mobile

1 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Hans Kulker

Adrustation Button Explanation??

I Already understand what the purpose is for the left, right, and center buttons as is explained http://code.google.com/p/ardu-station/wik

Started by Nathaniel Caner

1 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by David Burke

Ardustation battey voltage display issue. Help needed please!

I am experiencing some trouble with my new ArduStation! I wired the + terminal of my 6s LiPo (22.2v nominal) in series with an additional 1…

Started by Nathaniel Caner

9 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by Nathaniel Caner

Neither ArduPilotGSC nor ArdustationV12 recognizes Wireless Telemetry Data?

Good afternoon, I'm experiences issues with the wireless telemetry aspect of my ArduPilot system. Here's my equipment: On Plane side: Ardu…

Started by Austin Duff

8 May 29, 2010
Reply by Chris Anderson

ArduStation- no POWER

Hi. hopefully someone can help me with assembly of  ArduStationni cant get my ground station to work/ turn on).  i have extra pieces left.…

Started by Cooper

5 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Leonardo Lisboa

battery voltage displays as “1236.0000000000”

Hi, All My ArduStation battery voltage displays as “1236.0000000000”on the readout. Is there an easy way to remove the zeros behind the dec…

Started by j

1 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Jonathan Lussier

ArduStation vs Ground Station??

i all.  i am a newbie name is cooper.  and i just recieved everything in the mail today but after looking at the instructions to the ArduSt…

Started by Cooper

5 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Cooper

Admin

Programming the ArduStation

Hi all, I am about ready to program the ArduStation through the FTDI connector, but I noticed on the schematic and through a continuity me…

Started by Thomas J Coyle III

4 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Paul Har

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service