All Discussions Tagged 'Arducopter' (164)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM multicopter not arming

After all the right steps, I get a music and then three beeps and finally one beep to confirm. so theoretically my motors should spin  now.…

Started by mkdesigner

0 May 3

Arducopter onboard loop help

I have an APM2.6 onboard my quadcopter and I want to run a closed loop feedback controller at 1khz using the IMU data to maintain a hover f…

Started by Rory Cameron

0 Apr 26

Arducopter: Motors turn on while disarmed!

I have suffered a little accident at home with my quad when motors suddenly turned on while it was disarmed! A very strange behaviour that…

Started by Eladio Garcia

11 Apr 21
Reply by Eladio Garcia

Do I need Compass re-calibration when I travel out of country?

Hi Folks, I live in the Netherlands and going to Denmark over the weekend (distance: 800 km, up North). I use the Arducopter v3.0 firmware…

Started by Shyam Balasubramanian

2 Apr 21
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

Pixhawk will not connect when Arducopter is loaded?

Hello All, Longtime listener, first time caller. I have a brand new Pixhawk and I cannot get it to connect over USB or telemetry while th…

Started by Kevin Jenkins

2 Apr 14
Reply by Kevin Jenkins

Configuring "A9" on APM2.5 for Camera Trigger with StratoSnapper

So after much searching in the Wiki and various forums I am still without a solution as to how I configure "A9" on the APM2.5 to send power…

Started by Oliver Volkmann

20 Apr 10
Reply by Charosenz

Connect Xbee to FrSky D8R-II plus receiver

Hi all, I'd like to connect in some way my computer to a FrSky D8R-II receiver, and I've thought to do it using an Xbee module. Is this id…

Started by Niko

0 Apr 4

Stability Control Loop Improvement

Hey gang, I just implemented an idea I had a while back to improve the Arducopter stability control. It's basically using the stabilized ac…

Started by Bob Doiron

40 Apr 2
Reply by Bob Doiron

MinimOSD and APM 2.5

I have and APM 2.5 (Arducopter-Hexa), 3DR Telemetry and MinimOSD V1.0.  Up until last week all three were working in harmony.  About a week…

Started by Piers Culley

6 Mar 30
Reply by Lectricman

How To: 6 Flight Modes in APM 2.5 using a DEVO-10

Instructions for Getting 6 Flight Modes in APM 2.5 with a Devo-10 The configuration I'm using at the moment provides for a 6 flight modes u…

Started by Steve Johnson

7 Mar 29
Reply by Kevin Georgiades

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service