All Discussions Tagged 'Arducopter' (162)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Arducopter: Motors turn on while disarmed!

I have suffered a little accident at home with my quad when motors suddenly turned on while it was disarmed! A very strange behaviour that…

Started by Eladio Garcia

11 Apr 21
Reply by Eladio Garcia

Do I need Compass re-calibration when I travel out of country?

Hi Folks, I live in the Netherlands and going to Denmark over the weekend (distance: 800 km, up North). I use the Arducopter v3.0 firmware…

Started by Shyam Balasubramanian

2 Apr 21
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

Pixhawk will not connect when Arducopter is loaded?

Hello All, Longtime listener, first time caller. I have a brand new Pixhawk and I cannot get it to connect over USB or telemetry while th…

Started by Kevin Jenkins

2 Apr 14
Reply by Kevin Jenkins

Configuring "A9" on APM2.5 for Camera Trigger with StratoSnapper

So after much searching in the Wiki and various forums I am still without a solution as to how I configure "A9" on the APM2.5 to send power…

Started by Oliver Volkmann

20 Apr 10
Reply by Charosenz

Connect Xbee to FrSky D8R-II plus receiver

Hi all, I'd like to connect in some way my computer to a FrSky D8R-II receiver, and I've thought to do it using an Xbee module. Is this id…

Started by Niko

0 Apr 4

Stability Control Loop Improvement

Hey gang, I just implemented an idea I had a while back to improve the Arducopter stability control. It's basically using the stabilized ac…

Started by Bob Doiron

40 Apr 2
Reply by Bob Doiron

MinimOSD and APM 2.5

I have and APM 2.5 (Arducopter-Hexa), 3DR Telemetry and MinimOSD V1.0.  Up until last week all three were working in harmony.  About a week…

Started by Piers Culley

6 Mar 30
Reply by Lectricman

How To: 6 Flight Modes in APM 2.5 using a DEVO-10

Instructions for Getting 6 Flight Modes in APM 2.5 with a Devo-10 The configuration I'm using at the moment provides for a 6 flight modes u…

Started by Steve Johnson

7 Mar 29
Reply by Kevin Georgiades

ArduCam / MinimOSD distorting on screen

Hi all - I recently got into FPV, and since I use APM 2.5 my thought was to go with a MinimOSD since it efficiently gets its sensor data d…

Started by Jamie Ahmed

6 Mar 19
Reply by Justin Binder

Takeoff Procedure of a Single-Rotor Helicopter Question

Hi, I'm just wondering if it's safe and if it's gonna self takeoff when one set the helicopter to loiter mode while it is still in ground…

Started by Pat

3 Mar 6
Reply by Pat

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service