All Discussions Tagged 'Arducopter' (168)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Indoor Navigation/tethering for research project- Help Needed.

I wanted to ask if anyone knows of the best way to either tether a IRIS+ quadcopter so it will hover relatively stationary, or provide…

Started by Austin Suhler

10 Jul 9, 2016
Reply by Marvelmind Robotics

Developer

ArduCopter-3.2.1 Beta Testing

ArduCopter 3.2.1-rc2 (release candidate #2) has completed beta testing and has been released as the official version available through th…

Started by Randy

586 May 5, 2016
Reply by Vinh K

Pixhawk with Arducotper 3.2.1 firmware crashed .

Hi Guys, Today i was testing my pixhawk on a quad copter with 3.2.1 firmware. I had sent it in autonomous mission. It crashed while return…

Started by Venkatakrishnan

2 May 1, 2016
Reply by Michael Burmeister

Hexacopter Wobling and crash

Hi there, I am new into the world of drones. I always wanted to build my own drone, so for a school project, I decided to build a hexacopt…

Started by Shamir Pinedo

0 Apr 20, 2016

Arducopter: Motors turn on while disarmed!

I have suffered a little accident at home with my quad when motors suddenly turned on while it was disarmed! A very strange behaviour that…

Started by Eladio Garcia

15 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by Vinh K

APM Mission Planner 2.0 (Mac OSX)

I am building a hexacopter and using the Pixhawk as an autopilot. I am running through the calibrations and have completed the compass and…

Started by Austin Eiter

1 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by Simon

Arducopter 2.6 Arming engine sound

Hello! This is my first forum post here and i hope you guys can help me! I bought a pre-build quad online from a guy who who was tired of…

Started by Marcus

0 Mar 27, 2016

Building a processing sketch controlled Arducopter

Hello! I am looking for a step by step, for newbies, hardware & software tutorial, which explains the building of the following type of…

Started by Roi Neustadt

0 Feb 13, 2016

Unwanted Flight Mode Changes During APM Auto Mission

I'm flying a Eachine 250 Racer with APM 3.1 Mini, Orange R615X Receiver, and Bluetooth Module.  I've had several good autonomous missions,…

Started by Dieter Preiser

0 Jan 26, 2016

Send NMEA sentences to Pixhawk serial port E

Hi, I'm trying to send synthetic NMEA sentences to Pixhawk (3DR IRIS+) as a fake GPS for indoor navigation, but it seems that Pixhawk doesn…

Started by csmiler

4 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by Tuloski

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service