All Discussions Tagged 'Arducopter' (179)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3DR Iris Issues

I've had a couple of issues with the Iris recently which is halting progress in my research project:   1. Using DroidPlanner 2, we found Fo…

Started by William Watson

0 Sep 24, 2014

FOR SALE: 3DR ArduCopter Quad Boston Area, $750

FOR SALE: 3DR ARDUCOPTER QUAD ASKING $750, BOSTON AREA, OLIVER.MAJER.LEWIS@GMAIL.COM  Arducopter_for_sale_poster.pdf Parts Description…

Started by Oliver

0 Sep 23, 2014

Crash After Switching From Auto To AltHold With Latest Beta. Logs Included

First off i am running the latest beta software. I am hopping this was user error and i can figure out how to not have this happen again. I…

Started by John carff

0 Sep 15, 2014

Burnt out esc, power module? and motor?

Hi, I was having an issue this morning where after a perfectly stable maiden flight which ended in a (gentle ) crash landing from about 1…

Started by Checkers

0 Aug 31, 2014

Motor signal output on AC 3.2 using PX4FMU only.

I have a quadcopter with PX4FMU (without PX4IO) on it and i use AC 3.0.1 on it because AC 3.1 and later dos not support FMU only board (4 M…

Started by Omid

1 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by Tom Gyllenhammar

New ArduCopter QUAD APM 2.6. First flight issues!!

Good morning all,  So I am relatively new to the arducopter community. In short, I am a graduate student hoping to use a quadcopter platfor…

Started by Mike Huffman

5 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by BlackLotus

APM 2.6 woes

Hi All, I just received a new APM 2.6 and just about complete setting it up, however when I go to plug in the Power module I find that the…

Started by Graham Collie

3 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by iskess

Pixhawk Help Motor Sync Issues

Hello all, I am trying to fix an issue with some of my motors. Some of my motors don't seem like they are starting evenly or at all on my…

Started by J Vu

1 Jul 28, 2014
Reply by J Vu

T3

Feature Request: Vibration Test // Motor Test

Hi all, (not sure where to post this since there was no reply over at the APM Forum) after balancing my props I used the new Motor Test fu…

Started by Thorsten

1 Jul 23, 2014
Reply by Scott Reid

Arducopter Channel 3 failing?

My new ArduFlyer seems to have a problem with the output channel 3.   Here I documented the problem with my front left motor (channel 3)…

Started by Chris Prefect

2 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Chris Prefect

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service