All Discussions Tagged 'Arducopter' (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Burnt out esc, power module? and motor?

Hi, I was having an issue this morning where after a perfectly stable maiden flight which ended in a (gentle ) crash landing from about 1…

Started by Checkers

0 Aug 31

Motor signal output on AC 3.2 using PX4FMU only.

I have a quadcopter with PX4FMU (without PX4IO) on it and i use AC 3.0.1 on it because AC 3.1 and later dos not support FMU only board (4 M…

Started by Omid

1 Aug 23
Reply by Tom Gyllenhammar

New ArduCopter QUAD APM 2.6. First flight issues!!

Good morning all,  So I am relatively new to the arducopter community. In short, I am a graduate student hoping to use a quadcopter platfor…

Started by Mike Huffman

5 Aug 14
Reply by BlackLotus

APM 2.6 woes

Hi All, I just received a new APM 2.6 and just about complete setting it up, however when I go to plug in the Power module I find that the…

Started by Graham Collie

3 Aug 14
Reply by iskess

Pixhawk Help Motor Sync Issues

Hello all, I am trying to fix an issue with some of my motors. Some of my motors don't seem like they are starting evenly or at all on my…

Started by J Vu

1 Jul 28
Reply by J Vu

T3

Feature Request: Vibration Test // Motor Test

Hi all, (not sure where to post this since there was no reply over at the APM Forum) after balancing my props I used the new Motor Test fu…

Started by Thorsten

1 Jul 23
Reply by Scott Reid

Arducopter Channel 3 failing?

My new ArduFlyer seems to have a problem with the output channel 3.   Here I documented the problem with my front left motor (channel 3)…

Started by Chris Prefect

2 Jul 15
Reply by Chris Prefect

3 axis gimbal question. Is there a way to offset the yaw axis?

Hey everyone, I'm relatively new to FPV and stability gimbals, so bear with me if this seems like a newbie question. I am looking at purch…

Started by John Baldiga

5 Jul 9
Reply by Crady von Pawlak

Servo problems on a multicopter

Hello All, I have a weird and annoying problem and I'd like to see if anyone out there has any experience with something similar. I did my…

Started by Kevin Jenkins

0 May 26

LOITER = instability + crash w/ 3.1.2

I think there's related thread, but I'm starting a new one because I think the issue I'm seeing may be different than the diagnosis in the…

Started by R. MacLean

3 May 24
Reply by Henri

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service