All Discussions Tagged 'Arducopter' (156)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Indoor Navigation/tethering for research project- Help Needed.

I wanted to ask if anyone knows of the best way to either tether a IRIS+ quadcopter so it will hover relatively stationary, or provide…

Started by Austin Suhler

9 Jun 14
Reply by Austin Suhler

3DR Y6 Kit & Many Spare Parts

Hello Everyone. I have for sale a used 3DR Y6 complete kit (All motors ESCs and frame) plus the crash kit and several back up parts. Overal…

Started by UAV_Enthusiast

0 May 17

Configuring "A9" on APM2.5 for Camera Trigger with StratoSnapper

So after much searching in the Wiki and various forums I am still without a solution as to how I configure "A9" on the APM2.5 to send power…

Started by Oliver Volkmann

23 May 17
Reply by wrostek

MAV doesn't respond with MISSION_ITEM_REACHED

Hi All, Actually I was looking for the way from which I can find out whether the MAV has reached the particular mission item or not then, I…

Started by Murtaza Bagwala

6 Apr 28
Reply by Murtaza Bagwala

APM 2.6 Possibly Bricked, Any Ideas?

So the other day I purchased a new APM 2.6 board after my previous F450 build had a unrecoverable flyaway caused by the APM. I received the…

Started by Travis

2 Apr 11
Reply by colin macdonald

Using Camera wipes out GPS signal entirely (Confirmed)

Hi All, This is my third crash (repeating the 'exact' same scenario deliberately) in the past two days. I have found the core problem of t…

Started by Shyam Balasubramanian

13 Mar 28
Reply by Craig Earon

Arducopter with Wifi (Ad hoc networks)

Hi Guys, I tumbled on a problem last night that made me think the whole day before writing this in forums. What I am referring to is: Pur…

Started by Shyam Balasubramanian

6 Mar 12
Reply by A. MS

Helical Waypoint Generator

I use my quadcopter to capture aerial video, purely for entertainment. I don't do surveying or structure scanning. I just like to film thin…

Started by Kevin Kanzelmeyer

0 Mar 6

Pixhawk auto take-off and landing problems

Hi I have a Pixhawk on a 3DR DIY Kit Quad and it flies well in all autonomous regimes except: It will not automatically land after a missi…

Started by Samuel Chandra

0 Mar 6

pymavlink usage on Raspberry Pi

Dear all, I was hoping someone with some experience with pymavlink could help me out. I currently have a Raspberry Pi connected to my Pix…

Started by Conor Mulvenna

27 Feb 15
Reply by Michael Pede

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service