All Discussions Tagged 'Arducopter' (156)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Arducopter Channel 3 failing?

My new ArduFlyer seems to have a problem with the output channel 3.   Here I documented the problem with my front left motor (channel 3)…

Started by Chris Prefect

2 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Chris Prefect

3 axis gimbal question. Is there a way to offset the yaw axis?

Hey everyone, I'm relatively new to FPV and stability gimbals, so bear with me if this seems like a newbie question. I am looking at purch…

Started by John Baldiga

5 Jul 9, 2014
Reply by Crady von Pawlak

Servo problems on a multicopter

Hello All, I have a weird and annoying problem and I'd like to see if anyone out there has any experience with something similar. I did my…

Started by Kevin Jenkins

0 May 26, 2014

LOITER = instability + crash w/ 3.1.2

I think there's related thread, but I'm starting a new one because I think the issue I'm seeing may be different than the diagnosis in the…

Started by R. MacLean

3 May 24, 2014
Reply by Henri

Tricopters for beginners

Hi! I'm new to this site and kind of new in the RC world. After searching a lot on this forum i didn't find out a good configuration for a…

Started by Emi

38 May 22, 2014
Reply by Siddharth Sham

APM 2.5 + DJI F550

Hi all, After having started with the DJI Wookong M, I was convinced that the APM 2.5 + would open thousands of doors to the world of UAV…

Started by Dominique Meyer

5 May 17, 2014
Reply by Richard Gooch

Arducopter: Motors turn on while disarmed!

I have suffered a little accident at home with my quad when motors suddenly turned on while it was disarmed! A very strange behaviour that…

Started by Eladio Garcia

11 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Eladio Garcia

Do I need Compass re-calibration when I travel out of country?

Hi Folks, I live in the Netherlands and going to Denmark over the weekend (distance: 800 km, up North). I use the Arducopter v3.0 firmware…

Started by Shyam Balasubramanian

2 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

Pixhawk will not connect when Arducopter is loaded?

Hello All, Longtime listener, first time caller. I have a brand new Pixhawk and I cannot get it to connect over USB or telemetry while th…

Started by Kevin Jenkins

2 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Kevin Jenkins

Stability Control Loop Improvement

Hey gang, I just implemented an idea I had a while back to improve the Arducopter stability control. It's basically using the stabilized ac…

Started by Bob Doiron

40 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Bob Doiron

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service