All Discussions Tagged 'Arducopter' (163)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Y6 loses altitude after reaching each waypoint

Hi all, I recently bought and built a y6. All seems to be working well except in auto mode. After it reaches each waypoint, it turns toward…

Started by Ryan

2 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by hector hind

Arducopter Fly-aways: A PSA

I have seen recently a lot of threads about sudden fly-aways occurring on previously rock solid platforms, and I feel it necessary to share…

Started by Austin Suhler

8 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

Arducopter Help!!!! Tricpoter won't fly correctly.....Need Help

Hello Everyone,      About 3 months ago I built a Tricopter amd puchased the arducopter 2.6 board with the external compass. When I first b…

Started by Kiefer

5 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by Gary Mortimer

Copter jumping Up-Down constantly without input in Alt-Hold (with sonar + baro)

Hi Everyone, There are a couple of people I know who have already faced this in RC5. In 3.0.1 I see that I do not get issues, so posting i…

Started by Shyam Balasubramanian

70 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Randy

Motors stuck and grumbles.. RC Timer 5010-14, 360kV..Why??

Hi All, I took a flight today with my giant copter, I found 2 of the motors were not responsive. I tried to spin the motors using simple m…

Started by Shyam Balasubramanian

4 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

Arducopter - Ardupilot 3.0.1 stabilize mode motors turn but no lift off?

So here is a quick summary of my situation. 1. Finished build last week. 2. I was able to calibrate everything and Arm system. 3. First co…

Started by Tom Miller

0 Dec 3, 2013

VERY bad acc-z inteference in altitude hold

I have a Hexa with an APM 2.5 board and arducopter 3.0.1 In stabilize mode and acro it flies very good. I have a bad frame and a lot of vib…

Started by Herman Kruisman

0 Dec 1, 2013

Combining Arduplane and Arducopter

Is there documentation somewhere that explains the common and uncommon source files for arduplane and arducopter. I'm trying to build an Os…

Started by Travis

3 Nov 30, 2013
Reply by Leonard Hambleton

Please how to modify a simple APM source

I now have a project for ArduPilot mega 2560 being. I would like to know. How to modify a simple APM sourceFor example, when connected to t…

Started by JeongYunPark

3 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by JeongYunPark

Optical Flow sensor test files not working

Hi All, I would like to test my optical flow meter but have so far been unsuccessful with getting the test pde to compile.I am using APM2.6…

Started by Craiginho

1 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service