All Discussions Tagged 'Arducopter' (166)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Droidplanner with Arducopter 2.5

Hi All,           I have been trying the Droidplanner 1.2.0 with Arducopter 2.5 Hardware. Both interfaced with 3DR radio and it seems they…

Started by viky

0 Jan 9

Raw data from onboard sensors

Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone could help me out or point me in the right direction with a project that I am currently working on. I'm…

Started by Razin Abdul Rahman

3 Jan 7
Reply by Razin Abdul Rahman

Help getting started with Arducopter for less then $700?

Hey, This probably the wrong place for this topic, but I am a tech-ed teacher for a private school, and I just got approval to teach a four…

Started by John Dau

6 Jan 1
Reply by Stone1295

Y6 loses altitude after reaching each waypoint

Hi all, I recently bought and built a y6. All seems to be working well except in auto mode. After it reaches each waypoint, it turns toward…

Started by Ryan

2 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by hector hind

Arducopter Fly-aways: A PSA

I have seen recently a lot of threads about sudden fly-aways occurring on previously rock solid platforms, and I feel it necessary to share…

Started by Austin Suhler

8 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

Arducopter Help!!!! Tricpoter won't fly correctly.....Need Help

Hello Everyone,      About 3 months ago I built a Tricopter amd puchased the arducopter 2.6 board with the external compass. When I first b…

Started by Kiefer

5 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by Gary Mortimer

Copter jumping Up-Down constantly without input in Alt-Hold (with sonar + baro)

Hi Everyone, There are a couple of people I know who have already faced this in RC5. In 3.0.1 I see that I do not get issues, so posting i…

Started by Shyam Balasubramanian

70 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Randy

Motors stuck and grumbles.. RC Timer 5010-14, 360kV..Why??

Hi All, I took a flight today with my giant copter, I found 2 of the motors were not responsive. I tried to spin the motors using simple m…

Started by Shyam Balasubramanian

4 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

Arducopter - Ardupilot 3.0.1 stabilize mode motors turn but no lift off?

So here is a quick summary of my situation. 1. Finished build last week. 2. I was able to calibrate everything and Arm system. 3. First co…

Started by Tom Miller

0 Dec 3, 2013

VERY bad acc-z inteference in altitude hold

I have a Hexa with an APM 2.5 board and arducopter 3.0.1 In stabilize mode and acro it flies very good. I have a bad frame and a lot of vib…

Started by Herman Kruisman

0 Dec 1, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service