All Discussions Tagged 'Arducopter' (156)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tricopters for beginners

Hi! I'm new to this site and kind of new in the RC world. After searching a lot on this forum i didn't find out a good configuration for a…

Started by Emi

21 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by Bill Sherman

Optical Flow sensor test files not working

Hi All, I would like to test my optical flow meter but have so far been unsuccessful with getting the test pde to compile.I am using APM2.6…

Started by Craiginho

1 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

Best practice for updating current yaw angle and altitude of the last mission point using MAVLink messages (with GCS like Mission Planner, etc.)

Hi, I have an initial mission that consists of: 1.) Takeoff 2.) Waypoint 3.) Condition Yaw 4.) Loiter Unlimited at the Waypoint After the…

Started by Rob Ratcliff

4 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Rob Ratcliff

Accelerometers "Calibration Failed"

Hello, I have a problem with my APM2 with the calibration of accelerometers use the M.P. 1.2.67, and when I do the calibration, as wiki pro…

Started by Fabio

3 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by LTMNO

Future Of Drones (With 3D Robotics): A must watch

Hi All,   Came across this video. This is taken by MotherboardTV and features drone applications by military and hobbyists spanning from Eu…

Started by Shyam Balasubramanian

3 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Gary Mortimer

Firmware not loading on latest mission planner

Trying to finish of my Ardu 1 finally and have go to stage of uploading firmware, have tried on two different machines and get the same err…

Started by Neil Scott

1 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Alexander

Best Camera + Real-Time Transmission Solutions

Hey everyone, I just bought a Arducopter Quad-C from Udrones for my work site (utility scale wind energy project). I need to equip it with…

Started by rzurrer

2 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Jake Tarren

Spiralling Copter: A great idea?

Hi Guys, I want to know if someone has achieved something like this with the quadcopter 'at a waypoint' before moving to the next waypoint…

3 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

Help in setting channels: FlySky (FS-TH9X): from 3D Robotics!

Hello All, I just bought an RTF (Ready To Fly) kit from 3D Robotics recently. Along with it, came the FLY SKY TX CH-9. I seem to have prob…

0 Sep 30, 2013

External Compass Mounting suggestion?

I haven't received my external compass yet (as you can see) but i just thought i would share a mountingidea, it is made of metal and…

Started by Brad Cameron

1 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by dr0n3droid

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service