All Discussions Tagged 'Arduino' (88)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to get data from ArduPilot through Serial Port

So guys, I'm doing a project related to Telemetry, and I want to make ArduPilot (Uploaded with ArduPlane 2.73) send through Serial Por…

Started by Alessandro Soares

16 May 1
Reply by Dave McCaleb

Which will be the good flight controller?

Hi all, I have an Intel Edison and its Arduino Expansion board. I am thinking to make a drone (hexacopter) controlled by Intel Edison and n…

Started by Durgesh Pachghare

10 Mar 6
Reply by Jack

What are all the things that I can do with an arduino uno board only?

I want to do something hands on with my arduino uno board. But, I do not have any other components and equipments with me right now except…

Started by Gary Jack

0 Mar 4

Pixhawk to Arduino Communication

Hey guys.  I am working on a drone project in which I am trying to run various systems on a payload with an arduino, yet I want to send the…

Started by Caleb

1 Feb 25
Reply by Andre K.

Need help in making a quadcopter

Hey, I need some help to make a surveillance quad-copter with the raspberry pi and pi cam(I'm fine with an arduino also, if it's possible).…

Started by The Devil

2 Feb 23
Reply by The Devil

My Setup for HK X666 opinion

Well first of all, Hello guys, first things first, this is my first post, so go easy :D Second, am Portuguese and if something is hard to u…

Started by Bruno Pinho

4 Jan 7
Reply by Chris Brennan

APM Mavlink over FrSky and then back to Mavlink

Hi guys!Who wants to transmit APM Mavlink telemetry data to ground station using FrSky only? (e.g. without 3DR radio) Using two Arduinos I…

Started by Czech Uav Guy

15 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Zach

PLEASE HELPME !!!. I am trying to compile ArduCopter Code for APM 2.8

Please from Argentina, I can not compile and upload any code, if someone has Arduino code and Arduino version that you can reference I than…

Started by Victor Peñalver

0 Nov 17, 2016

TeraRanger and Arduino

Hi guys! Does anybody have an idea of how to use TeraRanger with the arduino? I am currently trying to read the values from the arduino but…

Started by Ryan

0 Nov 8, 2016

Using Arduino uno with Pixhawk to control servo motors of a rover.

Hi all, I am trying to connect my arduino uno to the pixhawk to control two servo motors of my rover. I am new to this and trying to figur…

Started by Raj Singh

0 Aug 10, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service