All Discussions Tagged 'Ardupilot' (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Maestro or Ardutracker for Antenna Tracker Servo Controller: PROS and CONS?

Greetings, I am preparing to take advantage of the MP's antenna tracking ability and I am interested in what peoples experiences are with…

Started by Nathaniel Caner

83 Jan 21
Reply by Artem

Ardupilot - pitch/roll/yaw

Hello.In my future project I would like to use ArduPilot as an IMU - so that I just use Ardu to send angular position of the plane to my co…

Started by Mateusz Zarudzki

0 Jan 15

APM 1.4 2560 + MTK GPS problem update new firmware

Hi all, I just start with this APM 1.4 2560 + MTK GPS. I have update the MTK firmware to the newer version. But have some problem with the…

Started by Johar Palacita

1 Jan 12
Reply by Juan Correa

Ardupilot 2.5 + Using Matlab/Simulink to read the sensor data

Hi,  I want to build the simulink or matlab codes/blocks to read all the sensor data from Ardupilot Mega 2.5 + . Has anybody worked on it b…

Started by Sumit pokhrel

3 Jan 5
Reply by Vaclav Demeter

Problems uploading firmware to the APM 2.6

Hi, I'm doing a first time set up for my 3DR Quad using an APM 2.6 board. I've managed to install the Mission Planner software and the dev…

Started by Ian Freemantle

1 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Ian Freemantle

Arducopter Help!!!! Tricpoter won't fly correctly.....Need Help

Hello Everyone,      About 3 months ago I built a Tricopter amd puchased the arducopter 2.6 board with the external compass. When I first b…

Started by Kiefer

5 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by Gary Mortimer

Questions Autonomous regarding boat updates from APM 2.6 telemetry via satellite every 6 hours

First up, I want to state we are not trying to control a boat (AWV) via satellite. All the waypoints will be plugged into the APM, the boat…

Started by northstar

1 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by northstar

Ardupilot For Sale With Magnetometer & GPS PRICE DROP

Hello Everyone, Only 1 APM 1.0 left. Asking for $34 plus $6 shipping USPS. Any takers? See image in thread below. I have 2 Ardupilot 1.0s f…

Started by UAV_Enthusiast

14 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by UAV_Enthusiast

Arducopter - Ardupilot 3.0.1 stabilize mode motors turn but no lift off?

So here is a quick summary of my situation. 1. Finished build last week. 2. I was able to calibrate everything and Arm system. 3. First co…

Started by Tom Miller

0 Dec 3, 2013

Please how to modify a simple APM source

I now have a project for ArduPilot mega 2560 being. I would like to know. How to modify a simple APM sourceFor example, when connected to t…

Started by JeongYunPark

3 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by JeongYunPark

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service