All Discussions Tagged 'Ardupilot' (107)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HELP ! Apm 2.5.2 external 3w LEDs/ Buzzer

Hi everybody, I just bought a 3W 4LEDs LED Module LED Indicator V1.0 for APM MegaPirate RC From Ebay and I would like to add it to my Apm…

Started by Diego

3 Jun 12
Reply by Will Snodgrass

Ardupilot 2.5 mega , not working

Hello, My Ardupilot 2.5 mega not working when turn on only green light next to GPS port is steady green and GPS seems ok,i.e got steady red…

Started by aaron manee

2 May 19
Reply by aaron manee

ArduPilot in LabVIEW

Hi everyone, I am a new user of ArduPilot and I want to talk with the device via LabVIEW. I couldn't find any command syntax to use that i…

Started by sardar

7 Apr 21
Reply by Weißt du doch nicht

FMA copilot (IR stabilization)

I got this for my ORIGINAL Ardupilot, now known as "Legacy", but never got it all together.  I have the controller, and two sensors, plus c…

Started by Tim McMahan

1 Apr 13
Reply by Robert Dielenberg

Configuring "A9" on APM2.5 for Camera Trigger with StratoSnapper

So after much searching in the Wiki and various forums I am still without a solution as to how I configure "A9" on the APM2.5 to send power…

Started by Oliver Volkmann

20 Apr 10
Reply by Charosenz

Ardupilot Mega, will not connect to Mission Planner.

What steps will reproduce the problem?1. When i try to connect to MP I get no heartbeats after timeout.2.3. What is the expected output?---…

Started by Jonas Johannesen

3 Apr 10
Reply by Jonas Johannesen

Can not connect to mission planner - Trying here to, since there is no answer in ''Mission Planner''

What steps will reproduce the problem?1. When i try to connect to MP I get no heartbeats after timeout.2.3. What is the expected output?---…

Started by Jonas Johannesen

0 Apr 10

Opto ESC and Ardupilot: really need BEC?

Hi, I am building a DJI-F450 with Opto ESC's and an Ardupilot 2.6. I read in a lot of forums that a BEC is needed and I wondered for what?…

Started by Arnold Reinders

3 Mar 10
Reply by Tim Green

Data type from Ardupilot Mega 2.5 + sensors

I am trying to hook up Simulink with Ardupilot Mega 2.5 +. So far it is working.  While i am running the IMU sensor, what kind of data does…

Started by Aerobot

1 Feb 18
Reply by Jonathan Rojas

Trying to edit IOWrappers.cpp and IOWrapper.h files

I am trying to run simulink Blocks on Ardupilot Mega 2.5 + . The Arduino IDE is included as part of the target install. The IDE includes a…

Started by Aerobot

1 Feb 18
Reply by Jonathan Rojas

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service