All Discussions Tagged 'Ardupilot' (89)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Changing Parameters from Full Parameter List in code

Hi everyone!I would be grateful, if someone can help me. So I have next problem/question:I want to make my own flight mode (based on factor…

Started by Stanislav Tomin

0 Nov 10, 2014

APM Board Solar-Powered Plane

Hello everyone, I am part of a group research project that aims to create an unmanned solar powered plane using the APM 2.6 board. Ultimate…

Started by Jeff Jamison

0 Oct 29, 2014

New Tricopter Flip of Doom

Good day guys (not so much for me)! In a state of glee, greeting the serene weather conditions; I (just now) scrambled outside to do some f…

Started by Bob

0 Oct 17, 2014

UART2 power and ground on Ardupilot 2.6 rev v2.5.6

Heey all, I'm struggling with the following issue: In december I ordered an Ardupilot 2.6 (v.2.5.4) and I could use the UART2 for serial c…

Started by Leon Weemen

0 Oct 12, 2014

APM Mac/Linux HIL

So I am working on an HIL with APM Planner 2.0 (not mission planner) and I realized while researching that the mission planner application…

Started by Declan Sander

0 Sep 23, 2014

Raspberry pi for image processing + Ardupilot

Hey all, I am new to both raspberry pi and Ardupilot, but I am learning fast. My final year project in the university is revolved around th…

Started by Nicolas-Michael El Jamal

0 Sep 3, 2014

Uploading custom code to pixhawk

Hi, A friend and I are undertaking a university project using a pixhawk in a bixler 2 airframe. We have modified Arduplane version 3.03 and…

Started by Karl Perry

1 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by Karl Perry

HIL Sim with Matlab

Hi, I would like to read in control surface commands into Matlab, simulate the aircraft dynamics in Matlab/Simulink, and then output senso…

Started by Mark Palframan

0 Aug 21, 2014

QGroundControl Communication Issue

Hello, I am trying to set up a hardware in the loop simulation using QGroundControl, an Aurpilot Mega, and X-Plane. It seems that X-Plane i…

Started by Mark Palframan

2 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Mark Palframan

Problems uploading firmware to the APM 2.6

Hi, I'm doing a first time set up for my 3DR Quad using an APM 2.6 board. I've managed to install the Mission Planner software and the dev…

Started by Ian Freemantle

4 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Seidi Yonamine Yamauti

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service