All Discussions Tagged 'Ardupilot' (90)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sensor Values are drifting

So I wrote a sketch using Dr Owens tutorial to see the sensor values the ardupilot 2.6 was outputting. When I upload the code to the ardupi…

Started by Ozy

2 Jun 20, 2015
Reply by Gaia

Trying to build my first quadcopter

Hello all,   I am trying to build my first quadcopter using the APM 2.5 - ArduPilot Mega 2.5 Kit. I found a couple of carbon fiber based fr…

Started by Eddie A.

4 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Ronnie Boone

Multiplex Cularis FPV build with ardupilot

In case this is helpful to someone, my build log: http://marc.merlins.org/perso/rc/post_2015-04-23_FPV-with-Multiplex-Cularis_-v2.html F…

Started by Marc MERLIN

0 May 19, 2015

Configuring "A9" on APM2.5 for Camera Trigger with StratoSnapper

So after much searching in the Wiki and various forums I am still without a solution as to how I configure "A9" on the APM2.5 to send power…

Started by Oliver Volkmann

23 May 17, 2015
Reply by wrostek

Sensor assortment / Ardupilot mega 2560 and 1280 plus oil pan

Hi all, I am clearing out my old gear since I just don't fly as much as I would like. I know these boards are old but they can still be use…

Started by David Hummer

3 May 4, 2015
Reply by vf171

MAV doesn't respond with MISSION_ITEM_REACHED

Hi All, Actually I was looking for the way from which I can find out whether the MAV has reached the particular mission item or not then, I…

Started by Murtaza Bagwala

6 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Murtaza Bagwala

Ardupilot, MissionPlanner, Flightgear FBWA issues

So I'm tryng to practice tuning the pid parameters of my ardupilot, (running Arduplane 3.2.3) using HIL with flightgear, so when I go to tu…

Started by Fan Hung

1 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by Fan Hung

Trigger System by GPS Waypoint

Have any user a solution by this problem?. In photogrammetry we don't need trigger by time or distance, it's more correct trigger by waypoi…

Started by MarioT

0 Mar 2, 2015

Replay a manual flight's telemetry with autopilot flight?

I have been looking through Ardupilot (Arducopter) documentation, forum posts and elsewhere and haven't found anything indicating whether i…

Started by James Levy

0 Dec 26, 2014

Ardupilot 2.5 + Using Matlab/Simulink to read the sensor data

Hi,  I want to build the simulink or matlab codes/blocks to read all the sensor data from Ardupilot Mega 2.5 + . Has anybody worked on it b…

Started by Aerobot

4 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by mohsein

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service