All Discussions Tagged 'Arduplane' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ArduPlane 3.8.1 Issue

Hello all. I have been flying a Pixhawk 2 board in a delta wing with AP 3.8.1 . I have been running mission planner 1.3.49. After Upgradin…

Started by Matteo

0 Sep 6

Setting Up a Mission with a Takeoff and a Landing sequence for use in a Plane

Greetings, I am at the stage where my plane is well tuned and I want to begin experimenting with Takeoff and Landing sequences. I can't fin…

Started by Nathaniel Caner

6 Jul 11
Reply by RIJUN RAJ K

Change the ArduPlane code to read analog sensor's

Hi there everyone, I'm currently working on a Pixhawk Flight Controller for my Master's Degree Thesis and i would like to know the steps th…

Started by Pedro Miguel Costa Carrola

9 Apr 3, 2016
Reply by Pedro Miguel Costa Carrola

Pixhawk Arduplane UDP Channels

Hi @all, I've been wondering if someone has a list of all UDP channels of the Arduplane v3.5 with Pixhawk. I'm trying to setup a HIL simula…

Started by Jason Keil

0 Mar 21, 2016

Stop Motor spinning during taking a photo / automission @ arduplane

Hello, does anyone have an idea how to stop the motor one second or something before releasing the shutter to reduce vibrations on a plane…

Started by gewe

12 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by Andre K.

Control of Rudderless Aircraft

We are working on an aircraft that operates solely by thrust vectoring and has no conventional control surfaces. To simplify the design and…

Started by Bharat

0 Dec 28, 2015

Arduplane RTL crash Skywalker X8 plane.

I had a crash flying a big wing (Skywalker x8), when I hit the RTL switch, the plane started to pitch/roll wildly and crashed. The plane wa…

Started by Patrick Duffy

0 Dec 24, 2015

Arduplane 3.4 Beta testing

I don't see any thread started for 3.4 beta testing so hopefully some users can post their experiences here. I have not got a chance to tes…

Started by Jason Franciosa

14 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by blacklist324

Enable Complex/Polygon Geofence for Arducopter

Does anyone know why the polygon Geofence is disabled unless ArduPlane is being used? This would be useful for Arducopter users as well. I…

Started by Mark D

2 Oct 17, 2015
Reply by Massimo Tabai

Issue building code for pixhawk

Hello, I am trying to build a custom arduplane code for the pixhawk using the make px4 command and the px4-toolchain. I am getting an erro…

Started by Mark Agate

1 Jul 29, 2015
Reply by Alexey Bokov

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service