All Discussions Tagged 'BEC' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM 2.8 - QUAD Copter - ESC 30A, 2212 MOTORS

Hello Everyone, I've been browsing the forums for awhile now, learning and lurking as they say. I purchased a quad copter kit from Amazon…

Started by Gus Gunderson III

3 Aug 30, 2016
Reply by Gus Gunderson III

MR60

AirbotPower board 3-8S, 150 amps

Hi all, Following the pre-production annoucement of AirbotPower, with full details here, after many months of tests, production and waiting…

Started by Hugues

0 Jan 7, 2016

BEC Amperage

Hi, I am looking at what BEC to get. How do you know what amperage the BEC should be able to handle? E.g. 5A, max. 7A. Regards Joel

Started by Joel

0 Dec 8, 2015

Power Distribution Board versus Battery Eliminator Circuit

I am a newbie to all of this stuff. Can someone please explain to me what a Power Distribution Board is? And also what is the difference be…

Started by Andrew A

2 Apr 4, 2015
Reply by Andrew A

suspected power issue when system is powered from 3DR power module

I would like to raise a concern I have about the 3DR power module. I have completed my hex (900mm) setup and have done around 10 flights. I…

Started by Mike Evers

14 Nov 10, 2014
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

Pixhawk power supply questions on Airplane

Guys, Was installing the new Pixhawk on a plane and was using the 3DR power module to power the Pixhawk. I also have an ESC (w/BEC) and 4…

Started by FPVGenie

9 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Serge Alain Michaux

Need help getting 12v power from 3DR Y6 to Tarot 3D gimbal

I've been rebuilding a 3DR Y6 DIY. Flew a first flight yesterday and everything was performing great. Goal: My next project is to get the…

Started by Justin Hardin

2 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Justin Hardin

Is my ESC switching or Linear type?

I have a Hobbywing Skywalker 20A esc. I think it might be a duplicate version. Forgetting that, Could someone tell me if it is a switching…

Started by mkdesigner

1 May 3, 2014
Reply by Tom Mahood

Opto ESC and Ardupilot: really need BEC?

Hi, I am building a DJI-F450 with Opto ESC's and an Ardupilot 2.6. I read in a lot of forums that a BEC is needed and I wondered for what?…

Started by Rnold

3 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by Tim Green

T3

APM 2.5 Power Module & External BEC

I currently use an external 5 Amp BEC, because I need to power 2 servos for my camera gimbal.  My BEC is soldered to battery leads on PDB a…

Started by Richard Boyhan

11 Oct 17, 2013
Reply by Ken Colangelo

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service