All Discussions Tagged 'Brushless' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New UAV / MAV/ ROV brushless controller. Need inputs for Pix4 pro code...

Good afternoon, i have been away for a long time for health reasons, but i'm back and work continued during the last 3 years as it could..…

Started by Fabien Deregel

2 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by Fabien Deregel

Price Dropped - SunnySky X4108s-14 480kv

Selling 4 very lightly-used SunnySky Motors. X4108s-14 480kv Maybe a total of 10 flights on these motors. Very well balanced, have never be…

Started by SkySpaghetti

3 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by SkySpaghetti

Price Dropped - SunnySky V2216-15 650kv Motors

Selling 4 very lightly-used SunnySky Motors. V2216-15 650kv Maybe a total of 15 flights on these motors. Very well balanced, have never…

Started by SkySpaghetti

1 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by SkySpaghetti

Check motor working with ESC and radio transmitter and receiver.

Hi,  I bought a kit of motors an ESCs with frame and it will be delivered in couple of days. From which I am making a entry level drone. I…

Started by Durgesh Pachghare

0 Mar 11, 2016

MR60

AirbotServices's light 45gr Mobius 2 axis gimbal+vibrations tests

Finally found a bit of time to test the light 45gr 2 axis brushless gimbal we built for the Mobius camera, PS for Cala : better late tha…

Started by Hugues

4 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by iskess

Brushless gimbal

Hey i was wonding if any of you guys out there would be willing to help me figure out why i cant compile this code or how to do it.i want t…

Started by Isaac

2 Mar 22, 2015
Reply by Jason Lee

GHT NEXt-Gimbal - Lightest NEX sized bushless gimbal on the market.

Possibly the lightest NEX sized camera gimbal you will find on the market.  Completely assembled with two brushless motors and control boar…

Started by John Grouse

17 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by Justice Bentz

Flipping Brushless gimbal controller 90 degrees

I have a 2 axis brushless gimbal controller that i wast to use on a gimbal setup to control and stabilise Yaw and Pitch instead of Pitch an…

Started by Attila

2 May 14, 2014
Reply by Attila

Construction of a Brushless DC Motor for use in a Quadcopter

Hello My name is Blair. I am an Electrical Engineering Student in my honours year at Glasgow University. For my dissertation project, I opt…

Started by Blair Young

2 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Blair Young

Grouse House Technologies EZ-Gimbal With A Twist

Presenting the EZ-Gimbal With A Twist. You can now rotate your camera into a portrait orientation to enable portrait photography and panor…

Started by John Grouse

2 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by John Grouse

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service