All Discussions Tagged 'Drone' (92)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is the applications of LiDA for Drones?

Drone Altitude Holding The product is installed underneath drones to realize real-time data probing of drone height. After obtaining and pr…

Started by sophia lee

0 10 hours ago

Tilt Rotor QuadCopter Using Arducopter

Hello.  This is my first post with DIY Drones.  I've been following the site for some time now and appreciate the community's strong involv…

Started by Alexander Perez

0 Nov 11

Ag survey drone for sale

For sale $750. This is great for taking aerial map photos. I used it on fields after they got done tiling so the farmer would have the exac…

Started by Ryan Walter

0 Nov 5

Best Drone for Photography

This drone is amazing. It has been my favorite camera to film with, mostly because of how fun it is to operate. The camera that is attached…

Started by Drone

1 Nov 1
Reply by CarlaJackson

Drone Training Courses

I have found a list of drone training courses around the world if anyone is interested c:  http://dronebusinessmarketer.com/drone-training/

Started by Cloe Ellis

0 Oct 2

I need help on building drones.

I'm looking for a person who can help me building a drone. I don't wish to use ready made circuits like fight controllers available on Amaz…

Started by Tamal Biswas

1 Aug 13
Reply by Jack

Aerial Photography

Aerial photography is a term used for photographs taken by an airborne vehicle such as a helicopter, a plane or a drone. These aerial image…

Started by Tahir Yaqub

0 Aug 7

Drone release and recovery mechanism

Hi  We are currently working on using drones for underground tunnel inspection and in need of  method to help us release and recover drones…

Started by Francis Dominic

0 Jul 20

Precision Hawk LANCASTER MK-III REV-IV / 3 sensors / 10 batteries

Precision Hawk LANCASTER MK-III REV-IV / 3 sensors / 10 batteries18 MM Visual sensor10 MM Visual sensorBGNIR sensor6 high-capacity lithium…

Started by John Graybeal

0 May 31

3DR Y6 Drone Complete Ready to Fly w/ Futaba T10J

Selling my 3DRobotics Y6 Drone or UAV, with a lot of extras and everything you need to start flying. I spent countless hours building this…

Started by Robert Rayner

0 Apr 24

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service