All Discussions Tagged 'ESC' (198)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Copter crashed unexpectedly

Hi, I've been flying with my large quad for almost a year, and I've never had an issue with the motors, until a couple of days ago. The qu…

Started by Javier Cerna

2 on Friday
Reply by Andre K.

CAN communication between Pixhawk FC and Autoquad Esc32v3

Hello there, i am currently evaluating the pros and cons of replacing an Autoquad (AQ) FC with a Pixhawk FC in a existing AQ-quadrocopter s…

Started by Fritz

0 May 11

My ESC's keep beeping after connecting battery

Hello all,I've just finished my first Quad F450 build and as I tried to power it on for the first time my ESC's keep beeping and the FCU do…

Started by Diven Parker

1 Apr 21
Reply by Michael Burmeister

So Close!!! Quad motors not spinning, Afro ESC and APM 2.5: Please Help!

Hello everyone, I'm new here! I'm building my first quadcopter, and I'm almost done. However, when I arm the quad and push up the throttle,…

Started by Andrew Austin

14 Apr 14
Reply by Mikdad

3D Printed Drone iP 65 possible

HI @ everyone i invented a small drone with lots of power that can easy be printed and could be used in many way´s. i now looking for some…

Started by Samuel

0 Feb 1

Run-away Throttle on quadcopter

I have just came close to completed my first build but one problem keeps beating me back. I have a problem with the ESC'/motors. I can move…

Started by Jake Peterson

0 Jan 23

How to use quadcopter without TX

I have been trying to use my joysticks (first was a dualshock 3 PS3 controller, then a Saitek x52 flight system) to control my new quad, bu…

Started by Christopher Nolan

3 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by paladin66

DIY ESC/engine/propeller tester

Hi, I made engine tester based on arduino. I would like to ask you, if someone/something does exists ? I found only too expensive commercia…

Started by Ivosch

14 Nov 24, 2016
Reply by Ivosch

TAROT ESC do not start the engine

Hi! I´m new in drone hobby and in the last month i bought some parts to mount my own drone. I bought a 6A TAROT ESC (TL300G5) to run a FlyC…

Started by Eduardo Falsarella Junior

1 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by Gary Mortimer

Quantum Chaotic Afro 30amp ESC SimonK Problem..HELP Need!

Having a slight issue maybe somebody else there can point me in the right direction.. problem I'm having is with my chaotic 3D quad, recent…

Started by Tommy Scott

0 Oct 19, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service