All Discussions Tagged 'ESC' (196)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3D Printed Drone iP 65 possible

HI @ everyone i invented a small drone with lots of power that can easy be printed and could be used in many way´s. i now looking for some…

Started by Samuel

0 Feb 1

Run-away Throttle on quadcopter

I have just came close to completed my first build but one problem keeps beating me back. I have a problem with the ESC'/motors. I can move…

Started by Jake Peterson

0 Jan 23

How to use quadcopter without TX

I have been trying to use my joysticks (first was a dualshock 3 PS3 controller, then a Saitek x52 flight system) to control my new quad, bu…

Started by Christopher Nolan

3 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by paladin66

DIY ESC/engine/propeller tester

Hi, I made engine tester based on arduino. I would like to ask you, if someone/something does exists ? I found only too expensive commercia…

Started by Ivosch

14 Nov 24, 2016
Reply by Ivosch

TAROT ESC do not start the engine

Hi! I´m new in drone hobby and in the last month i bought some parts to mount my own drone. I bought a 6A TAROT ESC (TL300G5) to run a FlyC…

Started by Eduardo Falsarella Junior

1 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by Gary Mortimer

Hexa uneven motor spin

Hi Guys, I building F550 Hexa with APM mini pro, 920kv and 30A SimonK ESC. I trying to understand why I can't get motors to work all toget…

Started by Kirk_K

0 Oct 19, 2016

Quantum Chaotic Afro 30amp ESC SimonK Problem..HELP Need!

Having a slight issue maybe somebody else there can point me in the right direction.. problem I'm having is with my chaotic 3D quad, recent…

Started by Tommy Scott

0 Oct 19, 2016

Iris+ motor spins slower than the others

Hello everyone, For a while I have a problem with a motor of my 3DR Iris+. This motor has trouble turning on, and then it spins slower tha…

Started by Andrés Pías

1 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by Michael Burmeister

ESC won't calibrate to APM unless the lower throttle is 900.

Hello everybody. I have an APM 2.8 with Emax ESC 30A Blheli. And there's the problem. At the beginning, when ESCs were connected to RX on m…

Started by Grzegorz Radziwiłko

8 Oct 17, 2016
Reply by Grzegorz Radziwiłko

ESC Calibration not 'saving'

Hi all,  Firstly I've made a lot of posts over the last few days on varying issues, so I'm sorry if I'm 'spamming' up the forum in any way…

Started by Peleus

18 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Haseeb Ahmad

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service