All Discussions Tagged 'FPV' (133)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MHQ2 Build Components

Hello Everyone, I'm looking to build my first drone. I want to build the MHQ2, designed by Hovership. Hovership has a build component list,…

Started by Anton Ludwig

0 Oct 15, 2016

I want to send fpv live feed video to phones.

Hello,   I am wondering if I could send fpv live feed video to smartphones, if that is at all possible. Or if its possible to have the main…

Started by Nelson Hom

32 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by crys marye

Integration problems Hexcopter x Pixhawk x NX500

Hi, I'm asking your help to integrate my equipment. I bought one hexcopter with pixhawk to make photos and mapping. I read a lot about the…

Started by Marcus Seixas

0 Aug 3, 2016

TANKY Drone, a Ready-To-Fly proper racing drone!

I got my start on DIY Drones, first building a tricopter with the help of people on this form. So, I figured, I my as well shamelessly plug…

Started by Bogdan Ryabyshchuk

0 Jul 24, 2016

MR60

Build Your Own Copter--Part V (1.5 hour Video/FPV Quad)

The purpose of this posting will be to document the building of a video capable low vibration quad with FPV/OSD that flies for 1.5 hours. -…

Started by Forrest Frantz

46 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Forrest Frantz

FPV range problem - again!

Hi, i had a 200mw Boscam transmitter, with a RC805 receiver. i only had about 300m range, so i bought new antennas and a 400mw boscam trans…

Started by Jonas Woerner

1 May 27, 2016
Reply by Zac Johnson

Drone Park in Houston!

Hello DIY Drones, Have you ever had trouble finding a place to fly? Or have strained to understand the ever changing FAA regulations? Fear…

Started by Drone Parks Worldwide

0 May 8, 2016

3DR Iris GoPro3 Black live feed FPV powering everthing up when keeping minimum weight.

Hello, since i'm a happy owner of Iris I would like to try some FPV with GoPro. It's not all about pure FPV I'm mostly concered about frami…

Started by Seba

12 Apr 15, 2016
Reply by Marcus Vargas

Quadcopter flips after crash

Hi i recently build my first quadcopter and made quite some rookie mistakes. But i'm a bit stuck at the moment and i hope someone could hel…

Started by Erwin

7 Apr 10, 2016
Reply by Crady von Pawlak

MinimOSD dissapears

Hi all, So I have built my APM 2.8 quad and I am having a few issues with my fpv that I have been trying to diagnose for the past 2 weeks…

Started by Shakunt Tambe

3 Mar 22, 2016
Reply by Steven G

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service