All Discussions Tagged 'FPV' (131)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TANKY Drone, a Ready-To-Fly proper racing drone!

I got my start on DIY Drones, first building a tricopter with the help of people on this form. So, I figured, I my as well shamelessly plug…

Started by Bogdan Ryabyshchuk

0 Jul 24, 2016

MR60

Build Your Own Copter--Part V (1.5 hour Video/FPV Quad)

The purpose of this posting will be to document the building of a video capable low vibration quad with FPV/OSD that flies for 1.5 hours. -…

Started by Forrest Frantz

46 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Forrest Frantz

FPV range problem - again!

Hi, i had a 200mw Boscam transmitter, with a RC805 receiver. i only had about 300m range, so i bought new antennas and a 400mw boscam trans…

Started by Jonas Woerner

1 May 27, 2016
Reply by Zac Johnson

Drone Park in Houston!

Hello DIY Drones, Have you ever had trouble finding a place to fly? Or have strained to understand the ever changing FAA regulations? Fear…

Started by Drone Parks Worldwide

0 May 8, 2016

3DR Iris GoPro3 Black live feed FPV powering everthing up when keeping minimum weight.

Hello, since i'm a happy owner of Iris I would like to try some FPV with GoPro. It's not all about pure FPV I'm mostly concered about frami…

Started by Seba

12 Apr 15, 2016
Reply by Marcus Vargas

Quadcopter flips after crash

Hi i recently build my first quadcopter and made quite some rookie mistakes. But i'm a bit stuck at the moment and i hope someone could hel…

Started by Erwin

7 Apr 10, 2016
Reply by Crady von Pawlak

MinimOSD dissapears

Hi all, So I have built my APM 2.8 quad and I am having a few issues with my fpv that I have been trying to diagnose for the past 2 weeks…

Started by Shakunt Tambe

3 Mar 22, 2016
Reply by Steven G

HobbyKing SkyEye FPV 2000 Battery Placement/CG Concerns

Hello, We are working on a project with the HK SkyEye FPV 2000mm aircraft. As you can see in the photos, we have flown and crashed the air…

Started by Zachary Barrett

1 Mar 16, 2016
Reply by Fred Goeddert

MR60

Building a Light Weight 250 FPV Quad Using the Worlds Strongest Affordable Material

Carbon Skin/Nomex Core sandwich panels are one of the world’s best strength to weigh materials. And it’s affordable. However, - the edges o…

Started by Forrest Frantz

33 Mar 15, 2016
Reply by Forrest Frantz

APM adaptive flying/video analysis waypoint help

I have a quick question on sending waypoints through the APM planner. I am working on a project using OpenCV to do live video analysis of F…

Started by Austin Suhler

31 Mar 10, 2016
Reply by Hansen Li

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service