All Discussions Tagged 'FPV' (123)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM adaptive flying/video analysis waypoint help

I have a quick question on sending waypoints through the APM planner. I am working on a project using OpenCV to do live video analysis of F…

Started by Austin Suhler

31 Mar 10
Reply by Hansen Li

An affordable digital FPV using COFDM modulation is released now.

Hello guys, About digital fpv, some effort tried to use wifi to approach fpv. But as you know, the performance will degrade when the UAVs f…

Started by Benny Chen

8 Mar 4
Reply by zaman

Durable reliable aerial videography drone. DIY FPV GPS MULTICOPTER PIXHAWK 2.4.6

Hello, I am Felix from Italy. My brother is a professional filmmaker but doesn’t believe in me to build him a professional drone. I for my…

Started by Felix Drash

2 Feb 29
Reply by Mikko Korhonen

Do you think this setup will achieve 30km video transmission?

Hi Guys I wanted to ask for your advice, I am trying to achieve 30km video transmission, can you let me know if the below options would be…

Started by Patrick Weeden

4 Jan 24
Reply by Patrick Weeden

Antenna Elbow - Reduce Signal Loss!

This is an antenna elbow that holds an antenna coax at 90 degrees or close to it. According to some sources, there is a slight signal loss…

Started by Harvcopter

0 Jan 21

3DR FPV/OSD Kit telemetry lag

Dear all, I am flying a fixed wing aircraft with the FPV/OSD kit from 3DR. I have it plugged into the telemetry port 2 on a Pixhawk and I a…

Started by Andrew A

0 Jan 12

FPV Mini Drone

I want to know how fast does it can fly?

Started by yuanjufengjia

0 Jan 11

3D printed/carbon fiber drone project

Hello, So I've been lurking for a while though I've decided to share with you one of my projects. This project is actually being assessed…

Started by James Wright

1 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Ryan Watkins

AquaCopter BullFrog WaterProof

I have recently been building an AquaCopter Bullfrog. The goal is to build a waterproof drone that has about 2km range similar to my DJI Ph…

Started by Eric Smith

0 Nov 26, 2015

I want to send fpv live feed video to phones.

Hello,   I am wondering if I could send fpv live feed video to smartphones, if that is at all possible. Or if its possible to have the main…

Started by Nelson Hom

30 Nov 10, 2015
Reply by DirtCreature

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service