All Discussions Tagged 'FPV' (139)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

my new book on how to build a drone is free this weekend!

Hey guys, I just launched my book. Drone University, It’s an A-Z on how to roll your own autonomous airplane or multi-copter, and in additi…

Started by John G.

31 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by John G.

FPV Gimbals

Does anyone know if there is a 2 axis stabalized camera gimbal out there that can transmit rotation data of each of the axis, or does anyon…

Started by Antonio Piazza

0 Dec 23, 2014

Need Help Building the right FPV Drone.

I'm new to all of this and need to build a UAV for a project I am working on.  The payload is the most important part, but I will need to b…

Started by Antonio Piazza

0 Dec 19, 2014

APM adaptive flying/video analysis waypoint help

I have a quick question on sending waypoints through the APM planner. I am working on a project using OpenCV to do live video analysis of F…

Started by Austin Suhler

30 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by Austin Suhler

X5 flying wing FPV/UAV

Hi everyone, happy to be a new member of this community. Firstly I'm new to the RC world but have been around it for a bit as my brothers a…

Started by Jake Devlin

3 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Jake Devlin

Ghost in the MinimOSD

Overlay in MinimOSD is different from transmission Pixhawk MinimOSD board Config.exe 2.3.0.5 I set up panel 1 and 2 to my specs. Brand new…

Started by David Strassman

0 Dec 2, 2014

APM 2.6 Arducopter 3.1.1 Camera Gimbal Problems

hello All   I have a Small FPV Gimbal, if it even qualifies to that term, http://www.ebay.com/itm/270980186249?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&

Started by TheMightyThor

11 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by TheMightyThor

FPV System

Hi I'm looking to get started with building an FPV system for a quadcopter. I am planning to use the arduino pro mini but I don't really kn…

Started by Mike sosa

0 Nov 18, 2014

Iris+ FPV setup for GoPro 4

Has anyone tried the excellent CloudSurfer (Mr. Elsen's) write-up on installing and configuring FPV w/ telemetry?  https://www.cloud-surfer

Started by Mike J

2 Nov 10, 2014
Reply by Mike J

Carbon Z Cub Pixhawk User Group

Just wanted to start this thread for anyone using an E-flight Carbon Z Cub for their air-frame.  Check out my Youtube channel for videos o…

Started by Gavin Greenwood

0 Oct 20, 2014

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service