All Discussions Tagged 'FPV' (129)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3DR IRIS With FPV Kit Issues NEED HELP

Ok, so I just had my first test flight with my Iris with my new FPV system. A list of my components can be found below. I start…

Started by Philip Higgins

27 Sep 9
Reply by John O'Shaughnessy

MinimOSD V1.1 not outputting video.

Hey everyone,  So I've had a Fatshark FPV setup on my quad for a while now and I recently decided to get a heads up display going. So I go…

Started by Connor

0 Sep 6

FLIP 360, FLIP FPV and QAV 250 - PID's Settings

Hello!Since I'm new at building quads, I thought this info might come handy to others like me that own either a FLIP FPV or a Flip 360 with…

Started by Guerrilla Drone

1 Sep 1
Reply by Kris

3DR Iris GoPro3 Black live feed FPV powering everthing up when keeping minimum weight.

Hello, since i'm a happy owner of Iris I would like to try some FPV with GoPro. It's not all about pure FPV I'm mostly concered about frami…

Started by Seba

11 Aug 31
Reply by William Chenoweth

T3

OSD Not Displaying Correctly

I've finally gotten to the point of getting FPV to work on my Y6.  But the problem is the OSD does not display correctly. My OSD is about…

Started by Richard Boyhan

4 Aug 21
Reply by Richard Boyhan

Long Range Lightweight FPV Solution

I need a FPV solution for my UAV having a range of 3-5 Kms capable of high quality real time video transmission to my laptop and at the sam…

Started by Prashant Chawla

0 Aug 19

NEW TV SHOW IS LOOKING FOR DRONE ENTHUSIASTS TO TAKE PART

NEW TV SHOW IS LOOKING FOR DRONE ENTHUSIASTS TO TAKE PART CALLING ALL DRONE ENTHUSIASTS Raw TV, the makers of Gold Rush, is looking for U…

Started by Craig Smith

0 Aug 7

Help With My First FPV Quad

Hi, I'm trying to get into FPV with my quad. I choose components that could help me achieve this goal and I though before buying them I wou…

Started by Personal

2 Jul 28
Reply by David Rodriguez

3 axis gimbal question. Is there a way to offset the yaw axis?

Hey everyone, I'm relatively new to FPV and stability gimbals, so bear with me if this seems like a newbie question. I am looking at purch…

Started by John Baldiga

5 Jul 9
Reply by Crady von Pawlak

Online FPV Multirotor Challenge - Cesar Chavez Park - Berkeley Marina, CA

I have been trying to find people in the Bay Area to race FPV multirotors with and haven't had any luck so I figured I would throw down t…

Started by Nathan DuCray

0 Jun 23

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service