All Discussions Tagged 'FPV' (118)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Aerial Videography and how to build a hexacopter?

HI all, I am a hobbyist and have experience flying size 450 helicopter. i have recently find out that flying drones can give great aerial v…

Started by whitelighter

0 Jun 1

Fatshark and Pixhawk with MinimOSD

I am trying to install hexTronik MinimOSD between Fatshark and Pixhawk. I know i am getting signal if there is no OSD connected inbetween.…

Started by Attila

7 May 14
Reply by Attila

HELP NEWBIE WITH FPV/GIMBAL POWER

I am super new to the drone world. I recently bought a DJI Phantom 1. I am in the process of setting up an FPV system with the Hobby King 5…

Started by Derick Lozano-Walker

1 May 8
Reply by Derick Lozano-Walker

Introducing the CineTank Mk.I

Introducing the CineTank Mk.I Introducing the CineTank Mk I. This quadcopter frame is designed and made in-house with the goal of getting y…

Started by Bllama

18 May 4
Reply by Jose Reyes

APM adaptive flying/video analysis waypoint help

I have a quick question on sending waypoints through the APM planner. I am working on a project using OpenCV to do live video analysis of F…

Started by Austin Suhler

28 Apr 28
Reply by T.C.

UAV needed

Good day, I want to buy/build a UAV capable of mounting almost any camera with a minimum 2 kilogram payload capacity.  Quad/multi-copter. I…

Started by Rudi Van Rooyen

11 Apr 20
Reply by jackhero

Help understanding OSD options

So I have an APM 2.6 with 900 Mhz Telemetry radios on the way. Now I need to figure out what the best FPV set up will be for me but I don't…

Started by vf171

1 Apr 11
Reply by vf171

LA Drones & Multirotors Makerspace

I'd like to invite anyone in the LA area to join LA Drones & Multirotors Meetup  Ctrl Me strives to be a very active participant in Lo…

Started by Adam Gibson

0 Mar 21

FPV Community Survey - Survey COMPLETED

This is an anonymous survey used to gather responses that can be helpful to better understand the FPV community as a whole. The responses…

Started by CaliDave

1 Mar 20
Reply by CaliDave

FPV Racing!

A friend of mine is starting an FPV racing league, and plans to hold the first event in Minot, Maine, July 18, 19 & 20th. While this…

Started by HeliStorm

1 Mar 14
Reply by HeliStorm

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service