All Discussions Tagged 'FPV' (116)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MR60

Build Your Own Copter--Part V (1.5 hour Video/FPV Quad)

The purpose of this posting will be to document the building of a video capable low vibration quad with FPV/OSD that flies for 1.5 hours. -…

Started by Forrest Frantz

35 May 8
Reply by J Smith

On Screen FPV and Telemetry/Nav Setup

First post from a new UAS owner..... I've been flying a 3DR Y6 with a PX4 controller and would like to add FPV and Telemetry. I have the 3…

Started by Lee Grassley

0 Apr 27

3D printed/carbon fiber drone project

Hello, So I've been lurking for a while though I've decided to share with you one of my projects. This project is actually being assessed…

Started by James Wright

0 Apr 23

FOR SALE: 3DR Y6 geared for FPV

I'm selling my 3DR Y6.  It's a nearly RTF system (just add your radio and a battery), and is in great working shape.  I'm getting 12+ minut…

Started by UAVStuff

2 Apr 8
Reply by UAVStuff

FPV noob here

Hello! I assembled a DJI F450 with some help and I've been out of the action for a while. But now, practicing flying with some help and a…

Started by Pooja Voladoddi

0 Apr 8

FPV Drone race in Belgium, summer 2015

In case any Belgian, Dutch, French or German pilots read about this, Drone-racing Belgium is having an air-race this summer! Get your FP…

Started by Drone-racing Belgium

0 Mar 19

FPV solution options

Hi guys, I have been doing research and lurking for a while.  I am trying to properly familiarize myself with the technologies that are us…

Started by Leyth

0 Mar 17

Anyone know of any good over-the-counter FPV systems?

I need to purchase a FPV system soon, and I was wondering if anyone knew of anything that I could just purchase online that would be relati…

Started by Andrew A

0 Mar 11

SOLVED_Mission Planner MJPEG error...

Hi, I have an android phone with the IP Camera app for testing out an IP camera in mission planner.  The IP Camera app works great in VLC w…

Started by Jaimyn Mayer

1 Mar 1
Reply by Jaimyn Mayer

Paralinx Arrow HD Video TX/RX

I came across this video transmitter which claims to have 300' (90m) range LOS and latency <2ms.   The TX which is like a dongle weighs…

Started by Project Nadar

1 Jan 25
Reply by Gavin Greenwood

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service