All Discussions Tagged 'FPV' (123)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help With My First FPV Quad

Hi, I'm trying to get into FPV with my quad. I choose components that could help me achieve this goal and I though before buying them I wou…

Started by Personal

2 Jul 28
Reply by David Rodriguez

3 axis gimbal question. Is there a way to offset the yaw axis?

Hey everyone, I'm relatively new to FPV and stability gimbals, so bear with me if this seems like a newbie question. I am looking at purch…

Started by John Baldiga

5 Jul 9
Reply by Crady von Pawlak

Online FPV Multirotor Challenge - Cesar Chavez Park - Berkeley Marina, CA

I have been trying to find people in the Bay Area to race FPV multirotors with and haven't had any luck so I figured I would throw down t…

Started by Nathan DuCray

0 Jun 23

FPV, Telemetry, OSD, HD Recording Cam all together with APM 2.6

Hello, I have the APM 2.6 in a quad and would like to expand it to have telemetry, FPV, OSD & HD Recording capability. Here is what I…

Started by Arshish Maneckji

1 Jun 5
Reply by Mathieu

FPV assumption

Hi guys, i'm noob here so please excuse my unnatural behavior. Everything i mention below is abstract idea, so please correct me if my assu…

Started by Suwandy

18 Jun 2
Reply by mP1

Aerial Videography and how to build a hexacopter?

HI all, I am a hobbyist and have experience flying size 450 helicopter. i have recently find out that flying drones can give great aerial v…

Started by whitelighter

0 Jun 1

Fatshark and Pixhawk with MinimOSD

I am trying to install hexTronik MinimOSD between Fatshark and Pixhawk. I know i am getting signal if there is no OSD connected inbetween.…

Started by Attila

7 May 14
Reply by Attila

HELP NEWBIE WITH FPV/GIMBAL POWER

I am super new to the drone world. I recently bought a DJI Phantom 1. I am in the process of setting up an FPV system with the Hobby King 5…

Started by Derick Lozano-Walker

1 May 8
Reply by Derick Lozano-Walker

Introducing the CineTank Mk.I

Introducing the CineTank Mk.I Introducing the CineTank Mk I. This quadcopter frame is designed and made in-house with the goal of getting y…

Started by Bllama

18 May 4
Reply by Jose Reyes

APM adaptive flying/video analysis waypoint help

I have a quick question on sending waypoints through the APM planner. I am working on a project using OpenCV to do live video analysis of F…

Started by Austin Suhler

28 Apr 28
Reply by T.C.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service