All Discussions Tagged 'FPV' (114)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HobbyKing SkyEye FPV 2000 Battery Placement/CG Concerns

Hello, We are working on a project with the HK SkyEye FPV 2000mm aircraft. As you can see in the photos, we have flown and crashed the air…

Started by Zachary Barrett

0 Jan 22

Two sep FPV Xmitters Burst into flames

I recently bought a Phantom 2 with Zenm. H3-3D gimbal. It worked well right out of the box and I odered, FPV equipment, iOSD mini, and a Da…

Started by John Olivas

4 Jan 13
Reply by John Olivas

New HUD for FPV (MAVLINK compatible)

Hi all, I'm an electronics engineer currently working at a southamerican company dedicated to R&D of MAVs. Since new years eve, I've be…

Started by Gonzalo Garat

2 Jan 13
Reply by Gonzalo Garat

FPV Troubleshooting/No Video

I've recently added a FPV to a quadcopter that I built and have been flying for some time now.  I purchased the entire setup from 3DRobotic…

Started by Lake McGuire

8 Jan 10
Reply by John Stevenson

Compatible Gimbals for the DIY Arducopter Quad (2014)

So I purchased the Fatshark Predator goggles and camera, without realizing that I could have got the Walkera iLook FPV HD 720P Camera DVR w…

Started by Keith M

0 Jan 1

Help with my *cheap* DIY FPV Monitor

Alright, so I have this cheap 4.3" LCD from banggood. I was hoping to throw a RX5808 module inside this bad boy pop on a cp antenna and be…

Started by Neil Hagan

1 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by Owen Grey

my new book on how to build a drone is free this weekend!

Hey guys, I just launched my book. Drone University, It’s an A-Z on how to roll your own autonomous airplane or multi-copter, and in additi…

Started by John G.

31 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by John G.

FPV Gimbals

Does anyone know if there is a 2 axis stabalized camera gimbal out there that can transmit rotation data of each of the axis, or does anyon…

Started by Antonio Piazza

0 Dec 23, 2014

Need Help Building the right FPV Drone.

I'm new to all of this and need to build a UAV for a project I am working on.  The payload is the most important part, but I will need to b…

Started by Antonio Piazza

0 Dec 19, 2014

APM adaptive flying/video analysis waypoint help

I have a quick question on sending waypoints through the APM planner. I am working on a project using OpenCV to do live video analysis of F…

Started by Austin Suhler

30 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by Austin Suhler

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service