All Discussions Tagged 'FPV' (132)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What wide angle camera would you recommend

What is best wide-angle camera for FPV would you recommend and where to buy it from? Requirements: NTSC, lightweight

Started by Roman

0 Oct 17

"Third-person view" multirotor

Hi all, I had an idea the other day. In my experience, flying FPV has always been so difficult to control and judge where you have to be i…

Started by Luis Escobar

7 Oct 17
Reply by Luis Escobar

LCD5802 7' FPV Monitor

Looking to sell to buy goggles instead of monitor. Only used 2 or 3 times, just purchased less than a week ago. Will include the mounting k…

Started by Jordan Schultz

2 Sep 14
Reply by Jordan Schultz

Quadcopter Simulator for Android / iOS (FPV, Gimbal, Return Home, Crs Lk ,Hm Lk, etc..)

Check this out our Quadcopter FX simulator for Android and iOS. Its a Sim with FPV, Return to Location, Position Hold, Course Lock, Home Lo…

Started by Prabhjot Singh

0 Sep 11

3DR IRIS With FPV Kit Issues NEED HELP

Ok, so I just had my first test flight with my Iris with my new FPV system. A list of my components can be found below. I start…

Started by Philip Higgins

27 Sep 9
Reply by John O'Shaughnessy

MinimOSD V1.1 not outputting video.

Hey everyone,  So I've had a Fatshark FPV setup on my quad for a while now and I recently decided to get a heads up display going. So I go…

Started by Connor

0 Sep 6

FLIP 360, FLIP FPV and QAV 250 - PID's Settings

Hello!Since I'm new at building quads, I thought this info might come handy to others like me that own either a FLIP FPV or a Flip 360 with…

Started by Guerrilla Drone

1 Sep 1
Reply by Kris

3DR Iris GoPro3 Black live feed FPV powering everthing up when keeping minimum weight.

Hello, since i'm a happy owner of Iris I would like to try some FPV with GoPro. It's not all about pure FPV I'm mostly concered about frami…

Started by Seba

11 Aug 31
Reply by William Chenoweth

T3

OSD Not Displaying Correctly

I've finally gotten to the point of getting FPV to work on my Y6.  But the problem is the OSD does not display correctly. My OSD is about…

Started by Richard Boyhan

4 Aug 21
Reply by Richard Boyhan

Long Range Lightweight FPV Solution

I need a FPV solution for my UAV having a range of 3-5 Kms capable of high quality real time video transmission to my laptop and at the sam…

Started by Prashant Chawla

0 Aug 19

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service