All Discussions Tagged 'FPV' (114)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SOLVED_Mission Planner MJPEG error...

Hi, I have an android phone with the IP Camera app for testing out an IP camera in mission planner.  The IP Camera app works great in VLC w…

Started by Jaimyn Mayer

1 Mar 1
Reply by Jaimyn Mayer

Paralinx Arrow HD Video TX/RX

I came across this video transmitter which claims to have 300' (90m) range LOS and latency <2ms.   The TX which is like a dongle weighs…

Started by Project Nadar

1 Jan 25
Reply by Gavin Greenwood

HobbyKing SkyEye FPV 2000 Battery Placement/CG Concerns

Hello, We are working on a project with the HK SkyEye FPV 2000mm aircraft. As you can see in the photos, we have flown and crashed the air…

Started by Zachary Barrett

0 Jan 22

Two sep FPV Xmitters Burst into flames

I recently bought a Phantom 2 with Zenm. H3-3D gimbal. It worked well right out of the box and I odered, FPV equipment, iOSD mini, and a Da…

Started by John Olivas

4 Jan 13
Reply by John Olivas

New HUD for FPV (MAVLINK compatible)

Hi all, I'm an electronics engineer currently working at a southamerican company dedicated to R&D of MAVs. Since new years eve, I've be…

Started by Gonzalo Garat

2 Jan 13
Reply by Gonzalo Garat

FPV Troubleshooting/No Video

I've recently added a FPV to a quadcopter that I built and have been flying for some time now.  I purchased the entire setup from 3DRobotic…

Started by Lake McGuire

8 Jan 10
Reply by John Stevenson

Compatible Gimbals for the DIY Arducopter Quad (2014)

So I purchased the Fatshark Predator goggles and camera, without realizing that I could have got the Walkera iLook FPV HD 720P Camera DVR w…

Started by Keith M

0 Jan 1

Help with my *cheap* DIY FPV Monitor

Alright, so I have this cheap 4.3" LCD from banggood. I was hoping to throw a RX5808 module inside this bad boy pop on a cp antenna and be…

Started by Neil Hagan

1 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by Owen Grey

my new book on how to build a drone is free this weekend!

Hey guys, I just launched my book. Drone University, It’s an A-Z on how to roll your own autonomous airplane or multi-copter, and in additi…

Started by John G.

31 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by John G.

FPV Gimbals

Does anyone know if there is a 2 axis stabalized camera gimbal out there that can transmit rotation data of each of the axis, or does anyon…

Started by Antonio Piazza

0 Dec 23, 2014

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service