All Discussions Tagged 'FPV' (115)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fatshark and Pixhawk with MinimOSD

I am trying to install hexTronik MinimOSD between Fatshark and Pixhawk. I know i am getting signal if there is no OSD connected inbetween.…

Started by Attila

9 May 26
Reply by Attila

Multiplex Cularis FPV build with ardupilot

In case this is helpful to someone, my build log: F…

Started by Marc MERLIN

0 May 19

Build Your Own Copter--Part V (1.5 hour Video/FPV Quad)

The purpose of this posting will be to document the building of a video capable low vibration quad with FPV/OSD that flies for 1.5 hours. -…

Started by Forrest Frantz

35 May 8
Reply by J Smith

On Screen FPV and Telemetry/Nav Setup

First post from a new UAS owner..... I've been flying a 3DR Y6 with a PX4 controller and would like to add FPV and Telemetry. I have the 3…

Started by Lee Grassley

0 Apr 27

3D printed/carbon fiber drone project

Hello, So I've been lurking for a while though I've decided to share with you one of my projects. This project is actually being assessed…

Started by James Wright

0 Apr 23

FOR SALE: 3DR Y6 geared for FPV

I'm selling my 3DR Y6.  It's a nearly RTF system (just add your radio and a battery), and is in great working shape.  I'm getting 12+ minut…

Started by UAVStuff

2 Apr 8
Reply by UAVStuff

FPV noob here

Hello! I assembled a DJI F450 with some help and I've been out of the action for a while. But now, practicing flying with some help and a…

Started by Pooja Voladoddi

0 Apr 8

FPV Drone race in Belgium, summer 2015

In case any Belgian, Dutch, French or German pilots read about this, Drone-racing Belgium is having an air-race this summer! Get your FP…

Started by Drone-racing Belgium

0 Mar 19

FPV solution options

Hi guys, I have been doing research and lurking for a while.  I am trying to properly familiarize myself with the technologies that are us…

Started by Leyth

0 Mar 17

Anyone know of any good over-the-counter FPV systems?

I need to purchase a FPV system soon, and I was wondering if anyone knew of anything that I could just purchase online that would be relati…

Started by Andrew A

0 Mar 11

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service