All Discussions Tagged 'FPV' (117)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mobius Action Camera C2

Hi  Just adding a Mobius action cam C2 to various UAVs. fixed wing and multi-copters.  My question is which is the best video format to se…

Started by Dwgsparky

0 Oct 21, 2015

What's the best way to mount an FPV camera on the 3DR DIY Quad?

Hey everyone, I 3D printed this FPV camera mount for the Fatshark CMOS camera and my question is:Which of these orientations is the best wa…

Started by Keith M

2 Oct 20, 2015
Reply by Keith M

FPV - best choice

Hello everyone.I want to start a discussion about FPV modules, frequencies and antennas.Are there a FPV transmitter/receiver modules that Y…

Started by Mateusz Zarudzki

2 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Ronald Meza - CRobotics

FPV assumption

Hi guys, i'm noob here so please excuse my unnatural behavior. Everything i mention below is abstract idea, so please correct me if my assu…

Started by Suwandy

19 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Ronald Meza - CRobotics

Suit Case Drone kits available in 3 weeks. Strong as carbon fiber, light as wood, Pretty as can be.

I found a material that is light as wood and strong as carbon fiber to make these drone designs out of.  The CNC is lined up to cut these o…

Started by Bill Schonfelder

0 Oct 19, 2015

BFG 2600 FPV build notes with pixhawk, pictures, and videos

Here are some build pictures with a pixhawk and FPV gear:http://marc.merlins.org/perso/rc/post_2015-08-15_BFG2600-FPV-build-with-Pixhawk-Ar

Started by Marc MERLIN

0 Sep 13, 2015

MinimOSD dissapears

Hi all, So I have built my APM 2.8 quad and I am having a few issues with my fpv that I have been trying to diagnose for the past 2 weeks…

Started by Shakunt Tambe

0 Aug 25, 2015

An affordable digital FPV using COFDM modulation is released now.

Hello guys, About digital fpv, some effort tried to use wifi to approach fpv. But as you know, the performance will degrade when the UAVs f…

Started by Benny Chen

7 Aug 19, 2015
Reply by Sam Junior

MinimOSD Initialization

I hope someone can help.  I finally added an FPV camera and transmitter to my F550 hex based on an APM 2.6 flight controller.  I am using a…

Started by John Edgerton

1 Jul 31, 2015
Reply by Ivan R

QAV540G with Ground Station, DX8 Radio and Hard cases +++

Hi Guys, I am selling a complete QAV540G with gimbal set up on ebay. QAV540G with Ground Station,  DX8 Radio and 2  custom set up Hard case…

Started by MG Copter

0 Jul 6, 2015

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service