All Discussions Tagged 'Flight' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

T1-A Agricultural Protection Flight Controller Hardware Upgrades

FCUThe optimization of the damping scheme can better adapt to the vibration of the plant protection drone, which can realize more stable a…

Started by Wire-walking drone

0 Nov 3

Walkera F210 Flight Test with 95C Lipo

Luckily to get three free Tattu R-line 4s 95c Lipo battery, and I then I test it for my Walkera F210. The Tattu R-Line 4s 1300mAh battery…

Started by Diven Parker

0 Oct 17

Snapdragon Flight PX4 with Microsoft Airsim

Has anyone here successfully used Qualcomm's Snapdragon Flight with Airsim + UE4? I've configured AirSim to connect via UDP, and I've verif…

Started by Jim Dutton

0 Aug 28

6 Flight modes on DX7s using only one channel

Yet another instruction list on getting a DX7s to use 6 modes. BUT! mine only uses ONE channel for the flight mode selection. I found a few…

Started by MBerry

5 Jul 24
Reply by Bill Isenberger

3D Post Flight Analysis & Realtime Monitoring Software

I have been working to implement a plugin for STK (Systems Tool Kit) for importing a flight log, recreating the flight, altering some senso…

Started by DroneRanger

16 Jul 8
Reply by James holness

FPV Racing Drone

Hello Everyone, I am new over here and the reason for arrival is my Interest in Drones.I want to build one but there are various queries th…

Started by Prakash

0 Apr 1

Pixhawk: Minimosd Flightmode not changing

Hi all, I have a minimised plugged into the telemetry 2 port of my Pixhawk and it's working beautifully with MWOSD firmware flashed and it…

Started by Nick

0 Feb 7

Open source flight controller or DIY?

I'm currently pursing a project to make a drone, I'm in the process of ordering a drone frame kit that has everything I need for a drone ex…

Started by Daniel Thurairajah

2 Jan 3
Reply by Andrew Rabbitt

Is it possible to attach a microcontroller to flight controller via serial?

Hi everyone, I'm doing my robotics engineering thesis on autonomous quadcopters and am building my first quad. I want to attach a microcon…

Started by Ayush Sharma

1 Apr 14, 2016
Reply by James

FlySky FS-I6 Flight Modes Aux Switch Set Up Guide

Here's a link to a video I did explaining how to set up Flight Modes on your Aux switches on the FS-I6. This should also work with the Tur…

Started by Doug

0 Apr 6, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service