All Discussions Tagged 'Futaba' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quad PixHAwk 3.2 Flip Roll Crash at Take Off

Dear, I really work on PixHawk autopilot Quad since a month: - Quad Tarot 650 - ESC: Castle Creations 35 QuaPack (Bec Version) - Motor T-M…

Started by Channel Islands

8 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by Wilson Frias

PPM

Hi all, I am using a futaba transmistter and receiver (8 channel). Does anyone know what does each channel do? Do the channels control pitc…

Started by Ryan

0 Nov 8, 2016

2x 14SG Futaba RC Transmitters AUD $1000 for Both or $550ea

Selling 2x Futaba 14SG Transmitters.In excellent condition, and have been kept in a hardcase throughout.Minimal use, previous used on a sur…

Started by Ben

0 Oct 29, 2016

Problems with Radio Calibration

I could use some help! I am using the Futaba R2008SB receiver with the PX4.  When going through the wizard, I am unable to both test the mo…

Started by Jamie Jackson

0 Jul 28, 2016

Unable to update ATMEGA 32U2 PPM Encoder with FLIP

I need a bit of help here, I am attempting to update the PPM encoder on my APM 2.5 following the instructions here in the Arduplane Manual.…

Started by Nathaniel Caner

9 Apr 2, 2016
Reply by Jackson Rollins

Futaba 10J Transmitter AA Battery Adapter

Hey guys! I have a simple newbie question. I can't seem to find what I am looking for online, and I have been looking for a long time, but…

Started by Andrew A

0 Jun 8, 2015

Futaba 14SG (r7008SB receiver) RC Fail Safe + Landing Gear

Dear, Please, Is anyone can help me I'm totally lost (Endpoint+FailSafe+Prog Mix...) to setup landing gear with No RC Receiver Fail Safe

Started by Channel Islands

0 May 22, 2015

Setting up my APM 2.6 with Futaba 10j and v-tail servo connection.

I have read a lot of instructions and watched so many how to videos on this subject but I am still unsure that I have it right. I have spen…

Started by Michael

15 May 6, 2015
Reply by Michael

FrSky SBUS to CPPM stops working after upgrade to 3.2.1

I have tried this 3 time now and all ways the same results. I have been runing 3.1.5 FW on my Pixhawk for some time. I have a Futaba R7003S…

Started by David Jackson

1 Mar 29, 2015
Reply by Mike Mac

Setting up my APM 2.6 with Futaba 10j and v-tail servo connection.

I have read a lot of instructions and watched so many how to videos on this subject but I am still unsure that I have it right. I have spen…

Started by Michael

1 Jan 30, 2015
Reply by Michael

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service