All Discussions Tagged 'I2C' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

$100 Gift Card to whoever solves this: Airspeed Creep - Airspeed artificially increasing - Fixed Wing (ROUND TWO!)

This is another post on this problem, this will be the most thorough.  I am not the only one with this issue as it dates back to at leas…

Started by Chad Frazer

49 Apr 20
Reply by Ruedi Schubarth

Pixhawk to Arduino Communication

Hey guys.  I am working on a drone project in which I am trying to run various systems on a payload with an arduino, yet I want to send the…

Started by Caleb

1 Feb 25
Reply by Andre K.

LightWare SF10/x via I2C?

Help!!Tried to connect as in the wiki, but no readings? Do I have to change the I2C adress on the SF10/x, default 0x55?Running APM:Copter V…

Started by Alf Pettersson

8 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by Robert Gowans

Can Pixhawk act as I2C Slave device?

Hi there, I'm a newbie in APM:copter and Pixhawk. I have a project will connect a Pixhawk with other hardware device via I2C, and this ext…

Started by Kenn Zhang

2 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by Kenn Zhang

issues regarding I2C drivers for the pixhawk

Dear all I am currently working in collaboration with Jon Verbeke on a project with multiple ultrasonic sensors on a quadrotor. We started…

Started by Jonas V

4 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Manu B

adding SI7021 to pixhawk i2c

Hello guys.. i have a plan to adding SI7021 humidity & temperature to my own pixhawk, data transfer via telemetry 433MHz. so we can mak…

Started by Ridho Rhamadhani

0 Jul 21, 2015

Interesting I2C article about the benefits of running the I2C protocol at faster speeds

Hi Guys Has anyone tried running the I2C bus faster than specified in various device datasheets. Found an interesting articles making the…

Started by Synesthesia

0 Jan 18, 2015

I2C sonar: MaxBotix MB1242 with Arducopter 2.9.1

Hello Arducopter Community,I just got an Maxbotix MB1242 I2CXL-MaxSonar EZ sonar.(As free replacement for my MB1200 sent to Maxbotix, seeht…

Started by DavooD

2 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by DavooD

Expanding Sensor Inputs?

Hello everyone, I am a mechanical engineering student at Wright State University and am currently working on two "drone" projects.  The fi…

Started by David John Neiferd

1 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Søren Kuula

Thoughts on Hall Effect Sensor RPM sensing code

I have a hall effect sensor for sensing gas/glow engine RPM.  No electric motor for easy computing of RPM unfortunately.  The trouble I'm f…

Started by James Hunt

1 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service