All Discussions Tagged 'Mavlink' (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mavlink not connecting, "No Heartbeat Packet Received" error.

I successfully installed the firmware onto Pixhawk with APM2. But the wizard menu did not show to allow me to do the wizards to set up the…

Started by Mark Aylward

7 Jun 20
Reply by Amr Gobashy

Advice on how to setup a dual operator system in pixhawk? (One person on control and the other on camera)

Hello! We are currently constructing several quadcopter as a case study to help combat poaching in several African reserves. Due to the lon…

Started by Nick S

0 Jun 19

Mavlink timeout while connecting APM 2.8 to Mission planner via Bluetooth.

Specs APM 2.8 Mission Planner 1.3.48 Windows 7 64-bit Bluetooth module - HC-06 The problem -   I am in the process of making my first Quad…

Started by Mukut Mukherjee

0 Jun 14

Connecting via Mavlink using C++ code

Dear all, I have the following problem and will be glad if someone could give a right direction for solution. Whole last week I have tried…

Started by Stanislav Tomin

0 May 25

Darone - Cloud Control Station

Hello Community! This is my first post so please be kind ;) I am currently building a Cloud Control Station (SaaS) for my quadcopter which…

Started by Johan Sanden

2 May 14
Reply by Johan Sanden

Mavlink 1.0 GCS Examples using C#

Hi There, anyone have Mavlink 1.0 examples for Ground control station with c# ? the example consist of sending message, receive message par…

Started by Seth Bourne

3 May 3
Reply by quang son

Mavlink Command C++

Hi to all. I have a problem. I am trying to command my 3dr robotics drone with mavlink message. I have write a c++ program and I am able to…

Started by Enzo Buono

5 Apr 20
Reply by Souchet Camille

MAVLink Basic Implimentation via serial port

I am trying to create a ground station for my self made drone, i want to send some waypoint parameters to it, how can i send it via mavlink…

Started by Rakesh Sharma

2 Apr 16
Reply by Rakesh Sharma

Command my drone in offboard mode

Hi everyone ! I'm a trainee who works to make autonomous a maverick x8 drone. For that, I have got a Pixhawk, Odroid and C++ program (c_u…

Started by Thomas MAGNANI

1 Apr 13
Reply by Thomas MAGNANI

Flying through Mavlink only

Does anyone know of a GOOD controller that can be connected to Mavlink via USB and can actually be used to control a multirotor?   I have…

Started by Charles Linquist

0 Apr 11

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service