All Discussions Tagged 'MinimOSD' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk: Minimosd Flightmode not changing

Hi all, I have a minimised plugged into the telemetry 2 port of my Pixhawk and it's working beautifully with MWOSD firmware flashed and it…

Started by Nick

0 Feb 7

MinimOSD Extra for Airspace Warning?

I'm working on a project where we are attempting to transmit a warning on 5.8GHz when a drone enters a restricted airspace, and figured the…

Started by cxgiacomo

15 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by cxgiacomo

MinimOSD Extra Problem with Home direction and Home Distance

Hi everyone, I got trouble with my MinimOSD. Hope someone can help, please. Home Distance and Home Direction are not shown on my monitor wh…

Started by Steffen Kupka

2 Apr 26, 2016
Reply by Leslie Newhouse

MinimOSD dissapears

Hi all, So I have built my APM 2.8 quad and I am having a few issues with my fpv that I have been trying to diagnose for the past 2 weeks…

Started by Shakunt Tambe

3 Mar 22, 2016
Reply by Steven G

No Mav Data...tried everthing

I am at my wits end with my APM2.6 board and Minim OSD.  No matter what I try all I see on my monitor is No Mav Data. I have the latest, M…

Started by Adrian Martinez

3 Aug 16, 2015
Reply by Ted Conowal

MinimOSD stops working

Hi I've got a hexa with APM 2.5, power module and a minimOSD. This works fine for about a minute or so, then the overlay suddenly disappear…

Started by Håvard Jakobsen

0 Aug 10, 2015

MinimOsd is not showing information on the screen

Hello , I have problems with minimosd information. When I turn on the Pixhawk the minimosd information appears on my screen Fatshark , b…

Started by Grazziani Resende

3 Jul 29, 2015
Reply by Grazziani Resende

Verify / Upload Hangs with Arduino IDE on MinimOsd_Extra_Copter (MinimOsd_Extra_Copter_Pre_release_Beta)

I am trying to verify or upload MinimOsd_Extra_Copter_Pre_release_Beta from the svn trunk to a ATmega328 using the Arduino IDE.  Every time…

Started by Chris in VB

1 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by andyliu

MinimOSD stopped working

I'm using a MinimOSD with a Pixhawk.  I had a picture w/o OSD for an hour this morning for a test. When I unplugged the battery and plugged…

Started by Jørn Ramnæs

0 Jun 11, 2015

Fatshark and Pixhawk with MinimOSD

I am trying to install hexTronik MinimOSD between Fatshark and Pixhawk. I know i am getting signal if there is no OSD connected inbetween.…

Started by Attila

9 May 26, 2015
Reply by Attila

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service