All Discussions Tagged 'OSD' (62)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fatshark and Pixhawk with MinimOSD

I am trying to install hexTronik MinimOSD between Fatshark and Pixhawk. I know i am getting signal if there is no OSD connected inbetween.…

Started by Attila

9 May 26
Reply by Attila

MINIM OSD HEADACHE!!!!!

Specs: Minim OSD flashed with Scarab OSD Naze 32 running cleanflight Dr4II receiver (Green wire connected to Telem pin on Naze) Taranis Plu…

Started by Brandon Brown

0 May 22

MR60

Build Your Own Copter--Part V (1.5 hour Video/FPV Quad)

The purpose of this posting will be to document the building of a video capable low vibration quad with FPV/OSD that flies for 1.5 hours. -…

Started by Forrest Frantz

35 May 8
Reply by J Smith

OSD Lite 2.1 is ready for beta-testing

Hi all, The latest version of OSDLite is available for beta testing at: https://sourceforge.net/projects/ads-project/files/OSD%20Lite%20Ho

Started by Sébastien Frison

0 Feb 17

MinimOSD for car OBD2 port?

Hey all, I've been digging around and haven't been able to find anything covering this yet. I was hoping you guys may be able to help me ou…

Started by Tyler Owen

0 Jan 12

FPV Troubleshooting/No Video

I've recently added a FPV to a quadcopter that I built and have been flying for some time now.  I purchased the entire setup from 3DRobotic…

Started by Lake McGuire

8 Jan 10
Reply by John Stevenson

Software Help for Rangefinder-based Geolocation Algorithms and OSD Displays

I am working on a project that consists of taking an OEM laser rangefinder and an HD camera with OSD to accurately geolocate objects on the…

Started by Hunter Parris

5 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by Rui Costa

Iris+ FPV setup for GoPro 4

Has anyone tried the excellent CloudSurfer (Mr. Elsen's) write-up on installing and configuring FPV w/ telemetry?  https://www.cloud-surfer

Started by Mike J

2 Nov 10, 2014
Reply by Mike J

MinimOSD V1.1 not outputting video.

Hey everyone,  So I've had a Fatshark FPV setup on my quad for a while now and I recently decided to get a heads up display going. So I go…

Started by Connor

0 Sep 6, 2014

minimOSD, changing screens

Hi! This is my first post here! You have an amazing community!  So, my question is: I am trying to setup the minimOSD and I am facing a fe…

Started by John80

1 Aug 24, 2014
Reply by John80

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service