All Discussions Tagged 'OSD' (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help understanding OSD options

So I have an APM 2.6 with 900 Mhz Telemetry radios on the way. Now I need to figure out what the best FPV set up will be for me but I don't…

Started by vf171

1 on Saturday
Reply by vf171

MinimOSD and APM 2.5

I have and APM 2.5 (Arducopter-Hexa), 3DR Telemetry and MinimOSD V1.0.  Up until last week all three were working in harmony.  About a week…

Started by Piers Culley

6 Mar 30
Reply by Lectricman

Minimum OSD screen artifacts

I have a RTF Hexa from 3DRobotics and I am having some problems with the display of my OSD, (see picture), there are artifacts that look li…

Started by Steve Burton

1 Mar 17
Reply by Scott Reid

Remzibi OSD 3DR + APM 2.5 GPS?

Hi, I just bought the APM 2.5 together with the Remzibi OSD (not the minimOSD). Now I try to get the connection from the APM to the OSD wit…

Started by Stefan

50 Mar 12
Reply by Heino R. Pull

Ardustation 2 - 2.0.20 Adds Servo Setup, Compatibility with 3DR OSD, Optional Baro Altitude For Pointing

This release modifies the Antenna Test screen to allow better servo setup for other antenna platforms/servos. Schedules an additional Mavli…

Started by Heino R. Pull

64 Feb 19
Reply by Heino R. Pull

FPV monitor blue screen VS. minimOSD sync pulse

Hi DIYDRONES, I wonder if minimOSD creates sync pulses and prevents any kind of monitor from showing a blue screen when it receives a bad s…

Started by Baran Çimen

3 Feb 11
Reply by Baran Çimen

Recording FPV

I was just wondering the methods that people use to record their FPV when streaming it using an FPV system. I currently have the RangeVideo…

Started by Nate C

2 Feb 6
Reply by Omer Ahmed

parrot ar drone 2.0 mod (autonomous drone with live OSD)

ok so i have a budget of about $650, obviously i cant get a 3D robotics arducopter , though i admit it is probably the best uav.  First Off…

Started by Rick D

2 Dec 29, 2013
Reply by Hamilton From Above

Minim OSD Low voltage

I bought the hobbyking Minim OSD v1.1 some time ago, I connected it up fine and have a clear image on my fat sharks of the normal display w…

Started by John Reed

0 Dec 24, 2013

Project 10 - Telemetry data sent in Vertical Blanking Interval of a video signal

(Chris, feel free to move this discussion to a different section of the forum..don't know if you want to do a separate section for these fo…

Started by David Sprague

24 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Chad

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service