All Discussions Tagged 'OSD' (64)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MinimOSD V1.1 not outputting video.

Hey everyone,  So I've had a Fatshark FPV setup on my quad for a while now and I recently decided to get a heads up display going. So I go…

Started by Connor

0 Sep 6

minimOSD, changing screens

Hi! This is my first post here! You have an amazing community!  So, my question is: I am trying to setup the minimOSD and I am facing a fe…

Started by John80

1 Aug 24
Reply by John80

T3

OSD Not Displaying Correctly

I've finally gotten to the point of getting FPV to work on my Y6.  But the problem is the OSD does not display correctly. My OSD is about…

Started by Richard Boyhan

4 Aug 21
Reply by Richard Boyhan

Software Help for Rangefinder-based Geolocation Algorithms and OSD Displays

I am working on a project that consists of taking an OEM laser rangefinder and an HD camera with OSD to accurately geolocate objects on the…

Started by Hunter Parris

4 Jul 28
Reply by Mark Genung

Good video/radio setup for beginner?

I'm starting from scratch here.  To start, since I'm on a limited budget, I'm just looking to mount a camera and wireless communication (bo…

Started by Alec Fisher

0 Jun 8

FPV, Telemetry, OSD, HD Recording Cam all together with APM 2.6

Hello, I have the APM 2.6 in a quad and would like to expand it to have telemetry, FPV, OSD & HD Recording capability. Here is what I…

Started by Arshish Maneckji

1 Jun 5
Reply by Mathieu

FastSerial library purpose?

Hello All, As I understand it, AVR MCU's have inbuilt serial support. I am unable to understand the purpose of the FastSerial library which…

Started by Ravi Gupta

5 Jun 4
Reply by Swift

Fatshark and Pixhawk with MinimOSD

I am trying to install hexTronik MinimOSD between Fatshark and Pixhawk. I know i am getting signal if there is no OSD connected inbetween.…

Started by Attila

7 May 14
Reply by Attila

Help understanding OSD options

So I have an APM 2.6 with 900 Mhz Telemetry radios on the way. Now I need to figure out what the best FPV set up will be for me but I don't…

Started by vf171

1 Apr 11
Reply by vf171

MinimOSD and APM 2.5

I have and APM 2.5 (Arducopter-Hexa), 3DR Telemetry and MinimOSD V1.0.  Up until last week all three were working in harmony.  About a week…

Started by Piers Culley

6 Mar 30
Reply by Lectricman

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service