All Discussions Tagged 'OSD' (63)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MR60

Build Your Own Copter--Part V (1.5 hour Video/FPV Quad)

The purpose of this posting will be to document the building of a video capable low vibration quad with FPV/OSD that flies for 1.5 hours. -…

Started by Forrest Frantz

46 Jun 14
Reply by Forrest Frantz

Minim OSD don't work properly

Attachment is my own according to Minim OSD redesign PCB, but no output video overlay, anyone know what's going on?

Started by DavidLee

0 May 27

Pixhawk: Telem radio + bluetooth + OSD at the same time

Since I could not find any other threads regarding the issue of using all 3 wireless comms systems with the Pixhawk, here is my experience…

Started by Maki

0 Mar 11

OSDLite 2.3 final build with copilot’s OSD & targeting system features

OSDLite 2 has reached its final stage of development and as usual it’s available for free. Although OSDLite is basically a Ground Station,…

Started by Sébastien Frison

0 Feb 24

OSDLite 2.3 final build with copilot’s OSD & targeting system features

OSDLite 2 has reached its final stage of development and as usual it’s available for free. Although OSDLite is basically a Ground Station,…

Started by Sébastien Frison

0 Feb 24

3DR FPV/OSD Kit telemetry lag

Dear all, I am flying a fixed wing aircraft with the FPV/OSD kit from 3DR. I have it plugged into the telemetry port 2 on a Pixhawk and I a…

Started by Andrew A

0 Jan 12

OSD error - Failef to talk to boot loader

I have a minim OSD and a Micro OSD and I can only occasionally communicate with them. I just bought a second FTDI and it also gives the err…

Started by David Robb

1 Dec 31, 2015
Reply by Andre K.

OSD stops collecting data

I have a Minum OSD getting data from a Pixhawk. It always works well until I throttle up to take off and then the data freezes. I can land…

Started by David Robb

2 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by David Robb

Minimosd Mavlink Flight Contoller Attitude OSD for APM Pixhawk (Power Connections)

Dear all, a few weeks ago I bought these OSD and made this I have a small manual for the power and 5v+ connections see in the picture, I h…

Started by stephan

0 Oct 11, 2015

Minimum OSD screen artifacts

I have a RTF Hexa from 3DRobotics and I am having some problems with the display of my OSD, (see picture), there are artifacts that look li…

Started by Steve Burton

2 Sep 25, 2015
Reply by Hampus Lundin

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service