All Discussions Tagged 'PDB' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Custom Power Distribution Board [PDB] for Quadcopter.

Hello Everyone, This is also my first post in the forum. I want to make a custom PDB board out of a 2mm 20x20cm copper plate. One part wil…

Started by Panagiotis Karfakis

0 Sep 27

PDB Continuity Worry

Hi all,  I'm currently working on my first drone build. I am direct soldering most things to my PDB, a Strix Fortem 6 and FC. I completed…

Started by Kevin Mano

0 Sep 13

Pixhawk Attopilot 180A correct grounding

What is the correct way to connect the AttoPilot 180A ground wire without causing a ground loop when using two separately fed 6Ss into a P…

Started by FTony

0 Apr 3, 2016

MR60

AirbotPower board 3-8S, 150 amps

Hi all, Following the pre-production annoucement of AirbotPower, with full details here, after many months of tests, production and waiting…

Started by Hugues

0 Jan 7, 2016

Need advice for PDB selection. Y6 to X8 conversion.

I have a 3Drobotics Y6 with pixhawk. I am turning my Y6 into X8. My problem is that i am not sure what PDB to use. On 3Dr website i cant bu…

Started by Attila

3 Mar 7, 2015
Reply by John Kleiber

Power Distribution Board Failure

I have the 3DR hexacopter PDB. Recently my hex went down when one of my motors stopped in flight. I thought it was a failure of the ESC. Tu…

Started by Greg

1 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Greg

Hexacopter PID Tuning Stand + a few other ?

Hi everyone, I'm putting together a F550 hexacopter for a bit of a project, flying small quads around slowly coming up to speed with the li…

Started by Graham Harding

2 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Graham Harding

Power Distribution Board

I have a question regarding the built in power distribution board on my F550 Hex, is it a better option to use a 3DR stand alone board rath…

Started by Graham Harding

2 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Graham Harding

Power Distrobution board => APM ground wire has started to melt the insulation.

All my wires have been soldered and covered with the shrink wrap and I don't see how a short could happen at this point. Are there other re…

Started by Riley Huddleston

10 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Riley Huddleston

Testing the power distribution board

Hello all, I have finished soldering a Revision D power distribution board from the jdrones kit and would now like to test it to make sure…

Started by Jon Taylor

5 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Jon Taylor

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service