All Discussions Tagged 'PID' (104)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help with APM 2.6 Quadcopter

IMG_1580%20%281%29.MOV My senior design team has built a quadcopter, and we are now in the testing phase. I have attached a video of our q…

Started by Alec Seng

1 on Thursday
Reply by Alec Seng

PID Controller for Quad Stabilization

Hi, Let's say you have a good attitude estimator (DCM, for example) and you would like to control the attitude of the quad - most of the ar…

Started by Alex Zarenin

1 on Thursday
Reply by Predrag Milicevic

Quad + Pixhawk used to get along great - Now Quad is wobblig like crazy

Hi everyone, I've flown my Quad + Pixhawk twice and it worked GREAT. Then I started to tweak things in APM Mission Planner to get the Tarot…

Started by Mathieu

1 on Monday
Reply by Mathieu

First quadcopter, first flights, first tweaks. Need some guidence

Hello guys! Just finished building my first quad, and it is flying!!!  Now it is time to start tweaking everything to get a even more stab…

Started by Claudio de Paula Donate

4 Apr 10
Reply by Richard Kennedy

Problem on Quadricopter / APM - PID ? or

Dear all, i got a big problem on my freshly built quadcopter. It wobbles a lot on take-off and is completely unstable. I did check: - prop…

Started by HOWAREYOUDRONING

1 Apr 7
Reply by HOWAREYOUDRONING

Raspberry Pi quadcopter - questions

Hi, I'm building my own qcopter via Raspberry Pi in C++. Now I'm trying to make PID stabilisation. Here is my starting result: https://www…

Started by Jiri K.

0 Apr 6

Arducopter Tuning Guide

The arducopter tuning guide.   This guide was written at the time of the release of Arducopter 2.8.1 FW. It is a compilation of everything…

Started by Dave C

557 Apr 3
Reply by Piers C

Stability Control Loop Improvement

Hey gang, I just implemented an idea I had a while back to improve the Arducopter stability control. It's basically using the stabilized ac…

Started by Bob Doiron

40 Apr 2
Reply by Bob Doiron

Stabilization program for tricopter(arduino)

I have made this program (for the arduino) to stabilize a tricopter. I have the tricopter built, and have tested the thrust of each of the…

Started by declan ross

0 Mar 13

Quadcopter Still Not Stable

This is only the third real attempt to get a stable hover from my multirotor. Everything appears to be balanced — fore-aft CG, props, etc.…

Started by Crady von Pawlak

7 Mar 9
Reply by Crady von Pawlak

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service