All Discussions Tagged 'PID' (114)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need Help with PID Settings

Hi All , First of all  thanks for the comments which I have gone through on this forum and able to take first flight with my APM Quadcopter…

Started by Rajat

1 Aug 30
Reply by Rajat

PID On a 230mm Frame with Megapirate

I'm trying to find good setting on a 230Frame (XHover MPX230) with a Multiwii Megapirate V2 board with the Arducopter Software (Mac). APM%2…

Started by Rodrigue Amyot

5 Aug 26
Reply by Rodrigue Amyot

Quad + Pixhawk used to get along great - Now Quad is wobblig like crazy

Hi everyone, I've flown my Quad + Pixhawk twice and it worked GREAT. Then I started to tweak things in APM Mission Planner to get the Tarot…

Started by Mathieu

4 Aug 26
Reply by Mathieu

Arducopter Tuning Guide

The arducopter tuning guide.   This guide was written at the time of the release of Arducopter 2.8.1 FW. It is a compilation of everything…

Started by Dave C

558 Aug 19
Reply by Gabriel Chen

Help with Pixhawk configs

So I am at the end of my rope. I cannot get my quad to be even the most basic stabilized.  In no wind it drifts all over roll, pitch, yaw.…

Started by Ted Morgan

1 Jul 22
Reply by Ted Morgan

Quad over oscillation in AUTO mode

Hi guys, I had a strange crash with my foam quad in auto mode. The quad frame is the following: http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/_

Started by Alberto Mennella

1 Jul 20
Reply by Alberto Mennella

APM plane tuning problems

Dear All, I am a newbie here. I have a BWB platform which flies really well with manual control. With APM in the loop, i m facing certain p…

Started by Karthik

0 Jul 14

ArduBoat Development

For the last two weeks or so, I've been developing a method for adapting an ArduPilot 2.0 for use on a RC motorboat. I'm pleased to annou…

Started by Gerald Rimmer

27 Jun 17
Reply by Gerald Rimmer

need help ironing these 2 problems: Acro feels like stable and copter spins out of fast turns

Hello everyone, this is my first APM based copter and I feel like I need some help figuring out how to solve these problems. I've been flyi…

Started by Iacopo Boccalari

0 Jun 14

PID's This might help AKA PID Theory

Ive been working on another project that uses a PID controller for a customer. I must admit I never Fully understood it until I read this.…

Started by Will Snodgrass

0 Jun 4

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service