All Discussions Tagged 'PID' (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Automated PID tuning using Reinforcement Learning

I had an idea about automated PID tuning process which involves neural networks and reinforcement learning. I want to develop new system wh…

Started by anzor

0 on Monday

my new quadcopter built from scratch, but unstable - design problem?

Hello, i built quadcopter from scratch, including flight controller written in C and run on raspberry pi 3. there have special design and b…

Started by Aviv Cohen

9 Nov 26
Reply by Andy Little

Building a Powerful X8

Hello, It is my first attempt at building a compact (680 mm) multipurpose X8 aerial platform. The idea is to have a system that will go fro…

Started by Bubba JOnes

2 Sep 6
Reply by Bubba JOnes

Roll oscillations and crash in 1st flight attempt of a quadcopter

Hi all, Yesterday I went to the field to do my 1st flight and autotune the PID gains of a custom frame quadcopter.The configuration is 'X'…

Started by Christos Galinakis

0 Aug 9

ArduBoat Development

For the last two weeks or so, I've been developing a method for adapting an ArduPilot 2.0 for use on a RC motorboat. I'm pleased to annou…

Started by Gerald Rimmer

29 May 5
Reply by seno nugroho

PID -tunning help

Dear, I am tunnig PID but my result are not good. can you help me? D  - I filter by moving average from 400 samples and I limit D to +- 20…

Started by Jan

0 Apr 1

Question about PID tuning vs other external factors (trim, geometry, mass, etc)

Hey everyone Relatively new to the quadcopter world here, and I have a pretty generic question about PID theory and tuning, etc. There are…

Started by Sean Kelly

0 Mar 15

tethered drone - impact on PID

Hi all, I had a really bad experience with IRIS+ fly away (RC lost control) which makes me to think about tethering a drone to do flight te…

Started by Lichang Che

0 Feb 17

Arducopter Tuning Guide

The arducopter tuning guide.   This guide was written at the time of the release of Arducopter 2.8.1 FW. It is a compilation of everything…

Started by Dave C

572 Feb 10
Reply by Duffy

APM mini v3.1 Help with Terminal in Mission Planner

Trying to get my new build GPS functional. It is very stable and great control in stabilize mode but when switched to any GPS modes it does…

Started by TJ Slim

7 Jan 16
Reply by TJ Slim

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service