All Discussions Tagged 'PID' (99)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk Pitch PID tuning

Hi All, I've been having quite a difficult time with tuning my Tarot t960 with Pixhawk. I've had the system flying fairly well and doing…

Started by William Wegenast

5 Jul 21
Reply by William Wegenast

3D Alexmos Gimbal 8bit Basecam

Hey All,  I'm having some trouble getting my 3D Alexmos 8bit Gimbal to work.. It keeps twitching and I've tried calibrating the accelerome…

Started by Keith M

0 Jul 14

Change between two different PID Settings by Switch

Hi, it is possible to save two different PID settings in the APM and switch between for example with Channel 6,7,8? I will use my Quad wi…

Started by Snipey

0 Jun 30

Advice needed: PID Tuning an RCexplorer style Tricopter after motor upgrade from DT750 to Sunnysky

Hi, This is really frustrating, I had an RCexplorer style tricopter working pretty well. Weight 1040g without battery, 1400g with 5200mAh 3…

Started by David Jones

2 Jun 11
Reply by David Jones

Arducopter Tuning Guide

The arducopter tuning guide.   This guide was written at the time of the release of Arducopter 2.8.1 FW. It is a compilation of everything…

Started by Dave C

565 Jun 5
Reply by pietro rossin

PID Tuning, Where to start..?

Just received this copter two weeks ago.  Pretty sure all the builder did was the auto tune.  I upgraded from a small 300 class off the sh…

Started by Patrick Ziegler

0 May 21

One more on PID tuning

See attached file.

Started by Ultrafuge

0 May 19

Convervation of total thrust when controlling yaw

Hello everyone, I'm working on a quadcopter simulator based on Unreal Engine 4. The motion of the quadcopter is physics-based and will mak…

Started by Olivier

0 Mar 26

Foxtech D-130 X8 with PIXHAWK

Hi I´m just finishing my build of this Giant X8 and being a Pixhawk fan the choice of autopilot was easy... I made a search for D-130 X8 on…

Started by Ronny Grimm

6 Mar 24
Reply by Ronny Grimm

Tuning Knob Resolution

Greetings! I'm tuning my 230mm quad with APM 2.6 running AC 3.2.1 in ACRO mode (no trainer) using the knob on my DX8. While tuning the Rat…

Started by Ed Bartley

1 Mar 23
Reply by Ed Bartley

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service