All Discussions Tagged 'PID' (103)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Building my own quadcopter, stability issues.

Hi everybody I'm building my own quadcopter from scratch (mostly) and have a really hard time getting it stable in flight. That's why I'm…

Started by Flo

1 Nov 22
Reply by Flo

Odd PID settings

Hi, I've recently finished my quadcopter, about 60 cm wide with 23cm propellers It's running MegapirateNG and I'm using Mission Planner v2…

Started by Erik Carlsson

0 Nov 8

Have tried every PID and can't get severe Oscillation to stop

I have a H550 (f550 clone)  Motors: NTM 28-26s 1000kv  Props: APC Style 10x4.5 Flight Controller: APM 2.6 Rx/Tx: Turnigy 9XR Pro with DJT F…

Started by Michael W.

8 Nov 5
Reply by Mamoon Syed

Quadcopter Super-Stability

Hi All, I've been building and flying a standard configuration quadcopter with 13" frame and multiwii 328p controller. I've achieved a fly…

Started by Mark Fosdike

0 Oct 25

Questions about PID control and logs

Hello, I'm working on control of copters use pixhawk. I want to get the data about the input and output of the PID controller.  But from th…

Started by shusen liang

1 Oct 19
Reply by shusen liang

Pixhawk 3.2.1 Hexacopter swings like crazy and tilt-breaking

Hello, tomorrow I flied for 1st time with my fresh build hexacopter with pix (few quadros, one octo and 250 size on my account, all DIY).…

Started by Mevolent

0 Sep 17

Arducopter Tuning Guide

The arducopter tuning guide.   This guide was written at the time of the release of Arducopter 2.8.1 FW. It is a compilation of everything…

Started by Dave C

571 Sep 2
Reply by pietro rossin

PixHawk 3.2 - AutoTune Issue

Dear All, Need your help for advise Proceed to Autotune on my Quad this morning in perfect condition (no wind) to improve my setup from ori…

Started by Channel Islands

0 Aug 24

3D Alexmos Gimbal 8bit Basecam

Hey All,  I'm having some trouble getting my 3D Alexmos 8bit Gimbal to work.. It keeps twitching and I've tried calibrating the accelerome…

Started by Keith M

1 Aug 15
Reply by Maury

Pixhawk Pitch PID tuning

Hi All, I've been having quite a difficult time with tuning my Tarot t960 with Pixhawk. I've had the system flying fairly well and doing…

Started by William Wegenast

5 Jul 21
Reply by William Wegenast

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service