All Discussions Tagged 'PID' (108)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PID -tunning help

Dear, I am tunnig PID but my result are not good. can you help me? D  - I filter by moving average from 400 samples and I limit D to +- 20…

Started by Jan

0 Apr 1

Question about PID tuning vs other external factors (trim, geometry, mass, etc)

Hey everyone Relatively new to the quadcopter world here, and I have a pretty generic question about PID theory and tuning, etc. There are…

Started by Sean Kelly

0 Mar 15

tethered drone - impact on PID

Hi all, I had a really bad experience with IRIS+ fly away (RC lost control) which makes me to think about tethering a drone to do flight te…

Started by Lichang Che

0 Feb 17

Arducopter Tuning Guide

The arducopter tuning guide.   This guide was written at the time of the release of Arducopter 2.8.1 FW. It is a compilation of everything…

Started by Dave C

572 Feb 10
Reply by Duffy

APM mini v3.1 Help with Terminal in Mission Planner

Trying to get my new build GPS functional. It is very stable and great control in stabilize mode but when switched to any GPS modes it does…

Started by TJ Slim

7 Jan 16
Reply by TJ Slim

DYS 3-Axis Gimbal Calibration Issues

Hi all, I recently bought a DYS 3-Axis gimbal from xproheli to use with my 3DR iris+ and GoPro Hero 4 Black. I was under the impression th…

Started by Nathaniel Scarborough

0 Jan 16

Need help using and tuning 450 frame w/ apm mini v3.1 in Mission Planner

Hello, I built a 450 frame quad with the apm mini v3.1, external NEO-6M ublox gps module mounted on antenna about 6" from frames top plate.…

Started by TJ Slim

2 Jan 11
Reply by TJ Slim

Pixhawk Tuning on a Mini X Frame (Issue)

Hello, I have built a mini X-Quad blow are the specs. Air frame type - Quad Size - 285mm Frame Material - Carbon Fiber ESC's -…

Started by Yup_Thats_Toast

1 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by Yup_Thats_Toast

Have tried every PID and can't get severe Oscillation to stop

I have a H550 (f550 clone)  Motors: NTM 28-26s 1000kv  Props: APC Style 10x4.5 Flight Controller: APM 2.6 Rx/Tx: Turnigy 9XR Pro with DJT F…

Started by Michael W.

9 Dec 4, 2015
Reply by Michael W.

Building my own quadcopter, stability issues.

Hi everybody I'm building my own quadcopter from scratch (mostly) and have a really hard time getting it stable in flight. That's why I'm…

Started by Flo

1 Nov 22, 2015
Reply by Flo

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service