All Discussions Tagged 'PPM' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PPM Documentation

Hello, I'm working on a project where we are building a collision avoidance system using IR sensors and stereo vision from cameras. Part of…

Started by Abhinav Chevula

4 Nov 4
Reply by Abhinav Chevula

PPM mixed up channels

I wondered if anyone could enlighten me what is going on here. When I plug in my APM 2.5, 3.01 to my Rx using PPM the channels are mixed up…

Started by Tim Johnston

13 Oct 6
Reply by Mauricio

PPM Channel Order Conflict with Spektrum

Hello All, this has been an issue for me for about 2 years. (Potentially I cant find things on the internet) I have a Spektrum DX8, and th…

Started by Justin Pead

0 Sep 9

TFR4 SB PPM Out ?

I was wondering if this Futaba compliant FrSky Receiver TFR4 SB supports also PPM Out as the well known FrSky TFR4. I'm afraid it does n…

Started by Alberto Mennella

1 Jul 17
Reply by Alberto Mennella

RCMAP function not working in arduplane

I have a pixhawk and it uses PPM so I cant just switch the wires from the receiver to the auto pilot and the dx6i cant re map the channels…

Started by Ben Howard

4 Jul 13
Reply by Paul Keas

pixhawk and Spektrum dx6i

Hi, we are setting up a Bixler2 with pixhawk. Now we are planning to buy a radio transmitter. My question is: Which receiver should we use…

Started by Roberto Colella

0 May 9

Unable to update ATMEGA 32U2 PPM Encoder with FLIP

I need a bit of help here, I am attempting to update the PPM encoder on my APM 2.5 following the instructions here in the Arduplane Manual.…

Started by Nathaniel Caner

7 Apr 28
Reply by Austin

Extreme servo travel on APM 2.5 boot

Anyone know why servos connected to my APM 2.5 outputs crank to 0% for 15 seconds while booting when there is nothing plugged into the APM…

Started by Bill B

6 Apr 16
Reply by Ted Van Slyck

APM 2.5 Late frame PPM encoder error

Hi, this is my first post on DIY Drones and am in dire need and some help. I build my first quad over the past couple months (see specs bel…

Started by John Trout

0 Apr 16

PPM test with APM 2.5

I have been trying to set up a PPM test on my APM 2.5 for a while now, but haven't had any luck with the output PWM signals.  I programmed…

Started by Zack Thevenot

0 Apr 13

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service