All Discussions Tagged 'PPM' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Extreme servo travel on APM 2.5 boot

Anyone know why servos connected to my APM 2.5 outputs crank to 0% for 15 seconds while booting when there is nothing plugged into the APM…

Started by Bill B

6 on Thursday
Reply by Ted Van Slyck

APM 2.5 Late frame PPM encoder error

Hi, this is my first post on DIY Drones and am in dire need and some help. I build my first quad over the past couple months (see specs bel…

Started by John Trout

0 on Wednesday

PPM test with APM 2.5

I have been trying to set up a PPM test on my APM 2.5 for a while now, but haven't had any luck with the output PWM signals.  I programmed…

Started by Zack Thevenot

0 Apr 13

How to output a PPM signal channel from RX to a PWM Output?

Hey there, I have just spent hours to find out how to use one of the APM 2.5 PWM outputs as a relay for one PPM input channel. Task is to…

Started by Peter

8 Apr 7
Reply by Duncan J

Unable to update ATMEGA 32U2 PPM Encoder with FLIP

I need a bit of help here, I am attempting to update the PPM encoder on my APM 2.5 following the instructions here in the Arduplane Manual.…

Started by Nathaniel Caner

6 Mar 18
Reply by Brad Roekle

TFR4 SB PPM Out ?

I was wondering if this Futaba compliant FrSky Receiver TFR4 SB supports also PPM Out as the well known FrSky TFR4. I'm afraid it does n…

Started by Alberto Mennella

0 Feb 11

How to make fully functional/autonomous DJI Flame Wheel f450?

i need to know exactly what to get to have a flame wheel f450 completely capable of doing autonomous flight, and for it to be complete rc q…

Started by Rick D

0 Dec 29, 2013

EZUHF Rx and APM2.5 PWM or PPM ??

Hey guys, I cannot find a detailed guide on getting the EZUHF and the APM2.5 to play nice. I have several specific questions. 1. Must I pr…

Started by Michael Wooten

11 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Cosha

PX4 S.BUS Input [SOLVED]

I'll admit r/c receiver technologies are still somewhat mystical to me, so I would appreciate some input. Is the SBUS output on the OrangeR…

Started by Cody O.

6 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Cody O.

PPM mixed up channels

I wondered if anyone could enlighten me what is going on here. When I plug in my APM 2.5, 3.01 to my Rx using PPM the channels are mixed up…

Started by Tim Johnston

6 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Luc Maximilien

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service