All Discussions Tagged 'PX4' (77)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Snapdragon Flight PX4 with Microsoft Airsim

Has anyone here successfully used Qualcomm's Snapdragon Flight with Airsim + UE4? I've configured AirSim to connect via UDP, and I've verif…

Started by Jim Dutton

0 Aug 28

How to arm Pixhawk with PX4 firmware without GPS. Qgroundcontrol no GPS

So I had trouble getting my Pixhawk to arm without the GPS. All the information I found on this site and online about flying in GPS denied…

Started by Joshua Ermias

0 Aug 19

Skyhunter 1800mm with pixhawk for FPV setup.

I am coming from the world of quads and traditional helicopters, I fly a few DIY quads, a phantom 3 and a Align 550L Dominator for fun and…

Started by Stephen

0 May 5

How to get data from ArduPilot through Serial Port

So guys, I'm doing a project related to Telemetry, and I want to make ArduPilot (Uploaded with ArduPlane 2.73) send through Serial Por…

Started by Alessandro Soares

16 May 1
Reply by Dave McCaleb

Command my drone in offboard mode

Hi everyone ! I'm a trainee who works to make autonomous a maverick x8 drone. For that, I have got a Pixhawk, Odroid and C++ program (c_u…

Started by Thomas MAGNANI

1 Apr 13
Reply by Thomas MAGNANI

Pixhawk Mini and PX4 Flow

Hello, I am working with the PX4 Flow and trying to connect it to a pixhawk mini.  For some reason, I can't find a scrap of documentation…

Started by Robert Brown

0 Apr 3

Circle the target in Follow Me mode

Hello! Does anyone know how to get the copter to circle the target when the target has stopped moving ? I am using PX4 code and Pixhawk FC…

Started by Anjum Shariff

0 Mar 7

Transformation from desired motor speeds to PWM signal.

Dear all! I am a master student with background in control theory. In my project I try to implement a nonlinear controller for a custom bui…

Started by Petr Lukin

6 Jan 19
Reply by Fernando Lima Saraiva Filho

Do these barometer readings look correct?

Following on from this discussion, and this one I have a Pixhawk that was given to me. I was told that the altitude would not hold very we…

Started by Nicholas Witham

1 Jan 18
Reply by Nicholas Witham

How to get prints from Pixhawk( PX4 flightstack) without using SER 4/5 hardware port

I have been trying to check if my custom mavlink msg has been received by the Pixhawk by adding a print in my msg handle function in mavlin…

Started by Anjum Shariff

0 Jan 13

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service