All Discussions Tagged 'Pixhawk' (324)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mavlink not connecting, "No Heartbeat Packet Received" error.

I successfully installed the firmware onto Pixhawk with APM2. But the wizard menu did not show to allow me to do the wizards to set up the…

Started by Mark Aylward

8 on Tuesday
Reply by Amr Gobashy

Advice on how to setup a dual operator system in pixhawk? (One person on control and the other on camera)

Hello! We are currently constructing several quadcopter as a case study to help combat poaching in several African reserves. Due to the lon…

Started by Nick S

0 on Monday

I2C Lidar Lite v3 Pixhawk

Hey guys, I want to connect my LidarLite v3 with a pixhawk. I used the configuration for the Lidar Lite v2 from ardupilot but it doesn't wo…

Started by Marv

8 Jun 9
Reply by David Kaden

Pixhawk Octocopter Takeoff Problem - RCOU for some motors lower than others

Hello All, I am working on a project this summer which was my senior project from this past year.  It is a medium octa-quad copter using a…

Started by Caleb

1 Jun 1
Reply by Caleb

Developer

Pixhawk 1MB flash limit

This is a discussion for the 1MB flash limit issue so that we can consolidate any discussions and concerns about it in one place. To give…

Started by Randy

87 May 24
Reply by gregsky

GPS and dead reckoning

I ordered a UBLOX NEO M8U GPS unit from Drotek in France.  The GPS has dead reckoning built in, and will continue to provide position info…

Started by Charles Linquist

0 May 19

unstable behavior of the quad in jMAVSim

Hello! I am using jMAVSim with qgroundcontrol and Pixhawk on windows.  I was able to connect everything but there is one big problem. The q…

Started by Keisuke Tsujita

0 May 15

CAN communication between Pixhawk FC and Autoquad Esc32v3

Hello there, i am currently evaluating the pros and cons of replacing an Autoquad (AQ) FC with a Pixhawk FC in a existing AQ-quadrocopter s…

Started by Fritz

0 May 11

Radio Calibration problem with Pixhawk

I have a 3Drobotics Y6 copter with Pixhawk. I am relatively newbie to quads. This is my first big drone. I am done with assembling the hard…

Started by Attila

10 Apr 25
Reply by Alex Buckley

Pixhawk ArduPlane 3.7.1 RTL Altitude Issue

Hi All not sure why but every time I switch from Auto to RTL the plane pitch down almost crushing before starting to climb to ALT_HOLD_RTL…

Started by Guy Tzoler

3 Apr 25
Reply by Andre K.

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service