All Discussions Tagged 'Pixhawk' (323)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Developer

Pixhawk 1MB flash limit

This is a discussion for the 1MB flash limit issue so that we can consolidate any discussions and concerns about it in one place. To give…

Started by Randy

87 1 hour ago
Reply by gregsky

I2C Lidar Lite v3 Pixhawk

Hey guys, I want to connect my LidarLite v3 with a pixhawk. I used the configuration for the Lidar Lite v2 from ardupilot but it doesn't wo…

Started by Marv

6 15 hours ago
Reply by Daniel Carelli

GPS and dead reckoning

I ordered a UBLOX NEO M8U GPS unit from Drotek in France.  The GPS has dead reckoning built in, and will continue to provide position info…

Started by Charles Linquist

0 on Friday

unstable behavior of the quad in jMAVSim

Hello! I am using jMAVSim with qgroundcontrol and Pixhawk on windows.  I was able to connect everything but there is one big problem. The q…

Started by Keisuke Tsujita

0 May 15

CAN communication between Pixhawk FC and Autoquad Esc32v3

Hello there, i am currently evaluating the pros and cons of replacing an Autoquad (AQ) FC with a Pixhawk FC in a existing AQ-quadrocopter s…

Started by Fritz

0 May 11

Radio Calibration problem with Pixhawk

I have a 3Drobotics Y6 copter with Pixhawk. I am relatively newbie to quads. This is my first big drone. I am done with assembling the hard…

Started by Attila

10 Apr 25
Reply by Alex Buckley

Pixhawk ArduPlane 3.7.1 RTL Altitude Issue

Hi All not sure why but every time I switch from Auto to RTL the plane pitch down almost crushing before starting to climb to ALT_HOLD_RTL…

Started by Guy Tzoler

3 Apr 25
Reply by Andre K.

3DR Y6 Drone Complete Ready to Fly w/ Futaba T10J

Selling my 3DRobotics Y6 Drone or UAV, with a lot of extras and everything you need to start flying. I spent countless hours building this…

Started by Robert Rayner

0 Apr 24

Connecting HappyModel LEA-6H GPS with single cable bundle to PIXHAWK 2.4.8

Unlike most descriptions that I can find, my GPS unit only has ONE cable coming from the GPS unit.  I can't get the compass to calibrate in…

Started by Dan Benson

1 Apr 24
Reply by Dan Benson

Pixhawk PWM input for RSSI (EZUHF)

Gents I need your help. I recently upgraded one of my 2.6APM powered quads to a Pixhawk.  One of the reasons I went ahead and did this is…

Started by Steve Cain

45 Apr 18
Reply by Shameem Ferdous

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service