All Discussions Tagged 'Pixhawk' (330)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to do Serial Port Configuration to Pixhawk for Benewake LiDAR ?

Hi, friend.  I have a Benewake TF02 LiDAR sensor, it is currently outputting the data in the standard serial format. How can I change its…

Started by Siya Liu

0 5 hours ago

Can it be done? Panasonic G7 - X8+ - Tarot Gimbal

I'm impressed now with the X8+ capabilities and have successfully snet it out mapping w/ CanonSX260HS. Now I'm musing about getting a gimba…

Started by J. Baldwin

1 Jul 14
Reply by Bryce D.

external barometer for PIXHAWK

Hello, I’m trying to build a helicopter which can be operated under extreme environmental conditions (high humidity and light rain). For th…

Started by ChrisAT

2 Jul 12
Reply by peter morris

3DR Telemetry Heartbeat issue

I have a Pixhawk with a 3DR Telementry module and when I try to connect to the com 4 I get a time out with the error "no heartbeats receive…

Started by Jake Hilton

0 Jul 12

Using AUX pins as relays for CHDK

I'm confused and a bit frustrated, would appreciate any help as I'm not sure how to proceed. Setup: I have a pixhawk autopilot running Ard…

Started by Dave Williams

455 Jul 10
Reply by rupesh chandrawanshi

Signal Wire between Pixhawks

Hello, Is there anyway to connect a HIGH/LOW wire between two Pixhawks such that one can read whether the other is sending a high or low? A…

Started by Ryan Maxwell

0 Jul 5

Pixhawk 2.1 and Futaba R7008SB RX

Hey Everyone, I'm just looking for some help on a problem I recently stumbled upon. I have been using a Pixhawk 1 with ArduCopter v3.3.3 an…

Started by paul

1 Jul 3
Reply by paul

EKF velocity error before Auto flight - Copter 3.4.6

Hi, I was flying a new quadcopter on Friday to test the Auto flight mode. I had a successful first mission and I tried to replicate it. Si…

Started by Javier Cerna

0 Jul 2

Trouble with I2C on PH2.1

Hi, I'm having trouble getting a lidar device to connect to the PH2.1 via the "I2C 2" bus. I have read another post suggesting that arduco…

Started by Chase Schottler

1 Jun 28
Reply by Chase Schottler

Mavlink not connecting, "No Heartbeat Packet Received" error.

I successfully installed the firmware onto Pixhawk with APM2. But the wizard menu did not show to allow me to do the wizards to set up the…

Started by Mark Aylward

7 Jun 20
Reply by Amr Gobashy

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service