All Discussions Tagged 'Pixhawk' (339)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk & raspberry pi

Hello guys! I am making for my final year project a quad-copter that will detect an object at a specific longitude and latitude. I am using…

Started by Nicolas-Michael El Jamal

21 21 hours ago
Reply by sameena shaikh

Pixhawk min. temperature

Hi all, I live in a place that gets seriously cold (-35°C is common in winter), and i'd like to know what the minimum operating temperature…

Started by Joshua Stubbs

11 on Tuesday
Reply by radiof8

Pixhawk Autopilot to 8 (MT 3515) motors + 2 x 10Kw motors.

Hi, We need a consultant in the East Anglia area (preferably in Catfield, Norfolk) to help us connect up a Pixhawk Autopilot to 8 (MT 3515)…

Started by Haslen Back

0 Dec 7

I2C Lidar Lite v3 Pixhawk

Hey guys, I want to connect my LidarLite v3 with a pixhawk. I used the configuration for the Lidar Lite v2 from ardupilot but it doesn't wo…

Started by Marv

10 Dec 1
Reply by Günter Budde

Pixhawk to Arduino Communication

Hey guys.  I am working on a drone project in which I am trying to run various systems on a payload with an arduino, yet I want to send the…

Started by Caleb

2 Nov 28
Reply by Nicholas Witham

px4firmware for Pixahwk 2.1

Hi, I have a question about px4firmware for Pixhawk 2.1. As i see on the picture here http://ardupilot.org/dev/docs/learning-ardupilot-int

Started by Kamil

0 Nov 6

NO GPS after firmware update

I've started flying a Quadcopter (X configuration) with a Pixhawk 2.4.8 with a UBlox m8n GPS, without any big issues apart from the ones co…

Started by Carlos Jorge Martins Vicente

11 Oct 12
Reply by Carlos Jorge Martins Vicente

I've started flying a Quadcopter (X configuration) with a Pixhawk 2.4.8 with a UBlox m8n GPS, without any big issues apart from the ones co…

0 Sep 30

0 Sep 30

S1000 & Pixhawk 2.1 first flight failure/crash

Hi all, I was working on a S1000 & Pixhawk 2.1 build and unfortunately I had a massive failure/crash on the first flight. The drone was…

Started by Andrian Buchi

0 Sep 19

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service