All Discussions Tagged 'Power' (63)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Powering Pixhawk

Hello, My pixhawk is being very temperamental.  I am powering it from a 5.4V supply from my PDB and connecting that through the servo rail…

Started by Robert Brown

0 Mar 7

Powering Pixhawk from USB only

Can I power a Pixhawk solely from the USB port of an onboard raspberry pi? I don't see why I couldn't considering the pi can output up to 1…

Started by Christopher Ramos

0 Jul 10, 2016

Question About A Power On/Off Switch for Hexicopter

#1 - I'm a newbie to drones and to hexicopters. #2 - I bought from an eBay seller an already-built 550 hexicopter with 2-ea 4-cell 5200mHr…

Started by Jerald Thompson

0 May 24, 2016

Power monitor setup

It seems impossible to set the power monitor. No matter which options i use, it is impossible to save the Amperage reading. Without this it…

Started by George Hadjipavlis

1 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by dimitris arampatzis

Mini APM Pro power issues, reboots mid flight

no reply in the mini APM Pro forum so, Powering the Mini APM Pro. Hi everyone, I've had two of the mini APM pro's and the standard mini APM…

Started by Michael

0 Feb 8, 2016

Airframe Weight Management

Just made a hole to the top lid of my quad copter. Weight loss 60 grams. Now the TOW is 2070g with 8000mAh battery, hover PWM out is 72,5%…

Started by Veikko Vierola

0 Feb 6, 2016

Cannot get lift - APM 12" props 4822-690 - 2.6kg weight - UPDATED

Hello all, My setup: APM 2.6 (Quad) 4 X Multistar 4822-690kV 3s 8400mAh 12X4.7" props (11" tried also) Q-Brain 4X ESC, 25A 30A burst - w/…

Started by codral

11 Jan 16, 2016
Reply by codral

MR60

AirbotPower board 3-8S, 150 amps

Hi all, Following the pre-production annoucement of AirbotPower, with full details here, after many months of tests, production and waiting…

Started by Hugues

0 Jan 7, 2016

Pixhawk Power module problem

I have the Pixhawk AP with power module. The problem is that the Power Module shows a extrange behavior, every time I connect it, shows in…

Started by Sergio Vial

6 Dec 5, 2015
Reply by Eric Smith

12s Voltage Sensing for Pixhawk

Hi all, I have two rather large Aerial Photography platforms outfitted with Pixhawks. One runs on 6s and the other on 12s. I need to solve…

Started by Izzy Brand

3 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by Chuck Taylor

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service