All Discussions Tagged 'Programming' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Beginner Build From Scratch - Where To Go From Here

G'day All, I'm looking for a little guidance on my long-standing project that is a quad-rotor built from scratch. I started the build a cou…

Started by Troy A

0 Apr 23

Programming Pixhawk for custom flight

I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. I've been digging around the internet for a long time looking for tutorials…

Started by Vince

0 Dec 5, 2016

ESCs, ESC Programming Card, Sonar Sensors, & More

Hello guys,  I have a few stuff for sale. Please check out things listed below and let me know if you have any questions. 1). Turnigy Plus…

Started by Krish

1 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Krish

I'm Stuck! Help would be appreciated...

Hi DIY Drones Members! I am in the process of completing the assembly of my new HJ-H4 Reptile Airframe, and I decided to set it up on the A…

Started by Daniel Lachance

14 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Butch Canares

I'm Stuck! Help would be appreciated...

Hi DIY Drones Members! I am in the process of completing the assembly of my new HJ-H4 Reptile Airframe, and I decided to set it up on the A…

Started by Daniel Lachance

2 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by Veikko Vierola

What are the base math and programming knowledge requirements to begin working with UAVs?

The title pretty much says it all. I'm new to the DIY drone world. I've never even touched one. But I've been an enthusiastic observer of g…

Started by Mason Medeiros

1 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by UAVStuff

ardupilot 2.5 programing

Hi guys,  I am trying to implement the following code found in arduino' s website without any luck. Does the pin 4 actually represent pin…

Started by Alexandros Polykarpou

2 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by Alexandros Polykarpou

ardupilot 2.5 programing

Hi guys,  I am trying to implement the following code found in arduino' s website without any luck. Does the pin 4 actually represent pin…

Started by Alexandros Polykarpou

1 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Bill Bonney

Triggered Events in Ardu-Pilot 2.7?

How would I trigger an event with-in the mission at a set waypoint? A few examples would be: camera trigger, egg drop, ext.   I would also…

Started by Anthony Bee

3 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by João Dias

Tutorial to Programming ArduPilotMega

Hey, I looked at the code by loading the latest code from the following link, and don't understand it much. My basic concern is understandi…

Started by Resat Emre Ayvaci

14 May 19, 2013
Reply by Hafidz M.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service