All Discussions Tagged 'Quad' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bird no longer flies....Further troubleshooting?

okay....I'll give you the rundown...   so....i have a quad that was flying BEAUTIFULLY. like absolutely perfect.   One day i had a charge…

Started by Shaheen Adelinia

2 Jul 5
Reply by De Le

Trying to build my first quadcopter

Hello all,   I am trying to build my first quadcopter using the APM 2.5 - ArduPilot Mega 2.5 Kit. I found a couple of carbon fiber based fr…

Started by Eddie A.

4 Jun 15
Reply by Ronnie Boone

Setting correct trim on a motors for quadcopter

I made a quadcopter today and Im using the radiolink T6EHP-E controller. When i increase throttle there seem to be one motor which starts s…

Started by Conor Roche

0 Apr 19

20-24MP Camera & Gimbal Combo

I feel like my head is spinning looking at all these cameras and gimbals. I need to do an 3D survey. I see camera prices ranging from $15…

Started by Justin Owens

0 Apr 12

Pixhawk auto take-off and landing problems

Hi I have a Pixhawk on a 3DR DIY Kit Quad and it flies well in all autonomous regimes except: It will not automatically land after a missi…

Started by Samuel Chandra

0 Mar 6

ATT units

what is the unit of roll,pitch, and yaw recorded in ATT after logging files from  APM 2.6

Started by iyad

0 Jan 19

logging data logBitmask problem

hi, i have a quadcopter with APM2.6 , and i have a problem when downloading my logs from my APM2.6 through mission planner. whenever i choo…

Started by iyad

3 Jan 12
Reply by Bill Bonney

logging data logBitmask problem

hi, i have a quadcopter with APM2.6 , and i have a problem when downloading my logs from my APM2.6 through mission planner. whenever i choo…

Started by iyad

0 Jan 11

Hands on Help needed

Hello, I am having trouble getting real help from 3DR and am asking for help here. I cannot get my Pixhawk to function no matter what. I a…

Started by Dan Marsh

0 Nov 20, 2014

Prop adapters for the 880kV motor that will take the APC MR series

I ordered the 11 x 4.5 MR/MRP props from APC, and they arrived without the little adapter rings (apparently you have to purchase those sepa…

Started by Sandy Sound

2 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Sandy Sound

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service