All Discussions Tagged 'Quad' (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hands on Help needed

Hello, I am having trouble getting real help from 3DR and am asking for help here. I cannot get my Pixhawk to function no matter what. I a…

Started by Dan Marsh

0 Nov 20

Prop adapters for the 880kV motor that will take the APC MR series

I ordered the 11 x 4.5 MR/MRP props from APC, and they arrived without the little adapter rings (apparently you have to purchase those sepa…

Started by Sandy Sound

2 Oct 30
Reply by Sandy Sound

My new QUAD project: Design is not that pretty but it is actually quite handy and robust system

Plastic bottles are very good, cheap, light and crash resistant landing gear. Bigger bottles also adds water flotation capability to the UA…

Started by Veikko Vierola

0 Oct 14

3DR IRIS Issues

Hello,  I am having a problem with one of my IRIS motors I couldn't find an answer (already searched in the foruns and nothing like my pro…

Started by Pedro Carvalho

5 Oct 1
Reply by Pedro Carvalho

Newly Build Quad Spins Clockwise. Any Advice?

Hello, Just need some advice concerning a newly built quad. I have a video that explains the issue. LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l

Started by Mr vern

4 Sep 22
Reply by Mr vern

Review about Quadcopter for beginners (Quad, multirotor, drone, UAV)

It's very difficult to find information about Quadcopters on the web. Most of the information available talks about Phantom (DJI) and AR.Dr…

Started by BeginnerBR

0 Aug 18

3DR DIY 2014 Quad

Hi All, I am somewhat of a novice so please bear with me. I have assemble this drone as per instructions, bonded it to the transmitter, and…

Started by Arthur Poolton

5 Jul 31
Reply by Arthur Poolton

ROTOR CRAFT UAVs

Hey, I am planning to scratch build a Rotorcraft UAV. how should i start with? I am planning to design and manufacture it. Will it be good?…

Started by Santhosh

0 Jul 30

Help With My First FPV Quad

Hi, I'm trying to get into FPV with my quad. I choose components that could help me achieve this goal and I though before buying them I wou…

Started by Personal

2 Jul 28
Reply by David Rodriguez

3DR DIY 2014 Quad

So I just started getting into this and wanted to go from toy to hobby. I was going to get the 3DR Iris, I don't remember who it was but so…

Started by Nate C

0 Jul 18

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service