All Discussions Tagged 'Quad' (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk auto take-off and landing problems

Hi I have a Pixhawk on a 3DR DIY Kit Quad and it flies well in all autonomous regimes except: It will not automatically land after a missi…

Started by Samuel Chandra

0 Mar 6

ATT units

what is the unit of roll,pitch, and yaw recorded in ATT after logging files from  APM 2.6

Started by iyad

0 Jan 19

logging data logBitmask problem

hi, i have a quadcopter with APM2.6 , and i have a problem when downloading my logs from my APM2.6 through mission planner. whenever i choo…

Started by iyad

3 Jan 12
Reply by Bill Bonney

logging data logBitmask problem

hi, i have a quadcopter with APM2.6 , and i have a problem when downloading my logs from my APM2.6 through mission planner. whenever i choo…

Started by iyad

0 Jan 11

Hands on Help needed

Hello, I am having trouble getting real help from 3DR and am asking for help here. I cannot get my Pixhawk to function no matter what. I a…

Started by Dan Marsh

0 Nov 20, 2014

Prop adapters for the 880kV motor that will take the APC MR series

I ordered the 11 x 4.5 MR/MRP props from APC, and they arrived without the little adapter rings (apparently you have to purchase those sepa…

Started by Sandy Sound

2 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Sandy Sound

My new QUAD project: Design is not that pretty but it is actually quite handy and robust system

Plastic bottles are very good, cheap, light and crash resistant landing gear. Bigger bottles also adds water flotation capability to the UA…

Started by Veikko Vierola

0 Oct 14, 2014

3DR IRIS Issues

Hello,  I am having a problem with one of my IRIS motors I couldn't find an answer (already searched in the foruns and nothing like my pro…

Started by Pedro Carvalho

5 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by Pedro Carvalho

Newly Build Quad Spins Clockwise. Any Advice?

Hello, Just need some advice concerning a newly built quad. I have a video that explains the issue. LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l

Started by Mr vern

4 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by Mr vern

Review about Quadcopter for beginners (Quad, multirotor, drone, UAV)

It's very difficult to find information about Quadcopters on the web. Most of the information available talks about Phantom (DJI) and AR.Dr…

Started by BeginnerBR

0 Aug 18, 2014

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service