All Discussions Tagged 'Quad' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3DR DIY 2014 Quad

So I just started getting into this and wanted to go from toy to hobby. I was going to get the 3DR Iris, I don't remember who it was but so…

Started by Nate C

0 on Friday

Quadcopter Motors Stuttering

Okay so me and my friend just hooked up a quadcopter using 4 1,000kv motors and 4 50A ESCs. We have 2 (3s 2200mah 40-30C lipos) connected a…

Started by Ian

18 Jul 10
Reply by Ian

Help With My First FPV Quad

Hi, I'm trying to get into FPV with my quad. I choose components that could help me achieve this goal and I though before buying them I wou…

Started by Personal

1 Jun 16
Reply by Dave

KK2 power connection

I was watching a video series on YouTube on how to build a quadcoptor and the guy goes into detail on everything except one thing. When he…

Started by Zane Erickson

0 Jun 1

Wrecked DJIPhantom Vision 2plus - IMAGES

I was recently gifted a DJI Phantom Vision2plus from a colleague.  I flew it around for about a week with no problems, then the other day…

Started by Kyle Hartman

0 May 22

Developer

ArduCopter 2.9 / 2.9.1 released

ACRO bug (fixed in 2.9.1b): while doing flips in ACRO mode, if you switch to Stabilize while inverted your throttle will go to minimum. …

Started by Randy

3738 May 7
Reply by Hangingpixels

DJI F450 ARF

Hello ladies and gents,  I am half way through the ordering process of my new quad. I actually ordered the HEX ARF because of the hard to…

Started by Justin Peeples

0 Apr 15

Connecting, Calibrating, and Coding Arbitrary Sensors

Hello, I am interested in installing any type of sensor to be used (or simply logged) by the APM system.  I'm having difficulties sifting t…

Started by Martin Baker

6 Mar 25
Reply by Martin Baker

First Quad Build looking for advice

After gathering information and taking advice from members of this community I have updated my parts list.   Parts List Frame, Motors, Bla…

Started by Cody Castilaw

30 Mar 17
Reply by Cody Castilaw

Pixhawk meltdown. Please take a look!

Almost lost the quad today. I found it about a mile away from the field. Took it apart trying to download the logs to find out what the H h…

Started by wes quinn

1 Mar 14
Reply by Andre K.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service