All Discussions Tagged 'Quad' (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DJI F450 ARF

Hello ladies and gents,  I am half way through the ordering process of my new quad. I actually ordered the HEX ARF because of the hard to…

Started by Justin Peeples

0 Apr 15

Connecting, Calibrating, and Coding Arbitrary Sensors

Hello, I am interested in installing any type of sensor to be used (or simply logged) by the APM system.  I'm having difficulties sifting t…

Started by Martin Baker

6 Mar 25
Reply by Martin Baker

Developer

ArduCopter 2.9 / 2.9.1 released

ACRO bug (fixed in 2.9.1b): while doing flips in ACRO mode, if you switch to Stabilize while inverted your throttle will go to minimum. …

Started by Randy

3737 Mar 19
Reply by Roberto Barsottini

First Quad Build looking for advice

After gathering information and taking advice from members of this community I have updated my parts list.   Parts List Frame, Motors, Bla…

Started by Cody Castilaw

30 Mar 17
Reply by Cody Castilaw

Pixhawk meltdown. Please take a look!

Almost lost the quad today. I found it about a mile away from the field. Took it apart trying to download the logs to find out what the H h…

Started by wes quinn

1 Mar 14
Reply by Andre K.

1500MM Multi-Rotor UAV Autodesk University Project

Our DIY open design community of artists, engineers, RC enthusiasts, and sponsoring vendors are working to build a large scale quad copter…

Started by Eric Pinkel

0 Feb 28

Arducopter horizon does not level

Hi, I've built an Arducopter Quad (3DR) from scratch, everything seems to work just fine, but before launching into a bright sky, it I wou…

Started by Peter DG

4 Feb 15
Reply by hexbub

3D Robotics

APM Copter 2.9.1.b has been released

APM Copter 2.9.1.b has been released to the Mission Planner and is also posted in the downloads area. 2.9.1b is a maintenance release inco…

Started by Craig Elder

1311 Feb 5
Reply by MARCHANDISE

Please Prove that I am a Nube by telling me what I am doing wrong!

Hi all Please help me with a problem i have been having with the APM 2.  Whenever I take off my quad copter wobbles at about 4Hz and climbs…

Started by Sam Janssens

4 Feb 1
Reply by Sam Janssens

3DR Quad kit or RTF

Hello  I am going to be purchasing a 3DR Quad, my question is simple. Will I save money buying the RTF or buying the kit and separately get…

Started by Farid Fernandez

2 Jan 5
Reply by Jim Townsend

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service