All Discussions Tagged 'Quad' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

logging data logBitmask problem

hi, i have a quadcopter with APM2.6 , and i have a problem when downloading my logs from my APM2.6 through mission planner. whenever i choo…

Started by iyad

3 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Bill Bonney

logging data logBitmask problem

hi, i have a quadcopter with APM2.6 , and i have a problem when downloading my logs from my APM2.6 through mission planner. whenever i choo…

Started by iyad

0 Jan 11, 2015

Prop adapters for the 880kV motor that will take the APC MR series

I ordered the 11 x 4.5 MR/MRP props from APC, and they arrived without the little adapter rings (apparently you have to purchase those sepa…

Started by Sandy Sound

2 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Sandy Sound

3DR IRIS Issues

Hello,  I am having a problem with one of my IRIS motors I couldn't find an answer (already searched in the foruns and nothing like my pro…

Started by Pedro Carvalho

5 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by Pedro Carvalho

Newly Build Quad Spins Clockwise. Any Advice?

Hello, Just need some advice concerning a newly built quad. I have a video that explains the issue. LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l

Started by Mr vern

4 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by Mr vern

3DR DIY 2014 Quad

Hi All, I am somewhat of a novice so please bear with me. I have assemble this drone as per instructions, bonded it to the transmitter, and…

Started by Arthur Poolton

5 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Arthur Poolton

Help With My First FPV Quad

Hi, I'm trying to get into FPV with my quad. I choose components that could help me achieve this goal and I though before buying them I wou…

Started by Personal

2 Jul 28, 2014
Reply by David Rodriguez

Quadcopter Motors Stuttering

Okay so me and my friend just hooked up a quadcopter using 4 1,000kv motors and 4 50A ESCs. We have 2 (3s 2200mah 40-30C lipos) connected a…

Started by Ian

18 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by Ian

Developer

ArduCopter 2.9 / 2.9.1 released

ACRO bug (fixed in 2.9.1b): while doing flips in ACRO mode, if you switch to Stabilize while inverted your throttle will go to minimum. …

Started by Randy

3738 May 7, 2014
Reply by Hangingpixels

Connecting, Calibrating, and Coding Arbitrary Sensors

Hello, I am interested in installing any type of sensor to be used (or simply logged) by the APM system.  I'm having difficulties sifting t…

Started by Martin Baker

6 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Martin Baker

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service