All Discussions Tagged 'Remzibi' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Remzibi OSD 3DR + APM 2.5 GPS?

Hi, I just bought the APM 2.5 together with the Remzibi OSD (not the minimOSD). Now I try to get the connection from the APM to the OSD wit…

Started by Stefan

50 Mar 12
Reply by Heino R. Pull

Remzibi OSD 3DR review

The Remzibi OSD 3DR board is hard for me to review since it only worked for about 15 seconds. The board was able to connect to the Remzibi…

Started by taylor loper

1 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Cody Tomblin

Help Remzibi 3DR version problem : tech support

Sadly when connecting the Video IN connector it went on the wrong pins and killed the camera's composite video out and the video input on t…

Started by Jorge Santos

2 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Jorge Santos

Selling brand new Remzibi OSD

Greetings,   A few months ago I purchased a Remzibi OSD (3DR version) to compliment an APM1/oilpan setup I had put together, but decided to…

Started by Mike R.

0 Sep 17, 2012

Best OSD for APM 2.0? (Remzibi, MinimOSD, etc)

Hi all, I'm planning for APM 2.0 and want an OSD that can use the data feed from the APM.  I know Remzibi and MinimOSD are options...  Are…

Started by David Baker

3 May 29, 2012
Reply by Gábor Zoltán

ArduPilot Mega 2.0 and Remzibi OSD 3DR

Hello, i have two questions. Works the ArduPilot Mega 2.0 and Remzibi OSD 3DR together without any special firmwares? Can i use the lates…

Started by Chris Kreuzer

6 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by criro1999

Choosing an autopilot system?

Hi everyone! I am part of a university team in the UK tasked with designing, building and flying our own UAV. It has to be able to fly by r…

Started by Jan Schmidt

0 Oct 25, 2010

Developer

UFO spotted at SB44 with Remzibi OSD

Images of Haier 7" widescreen hdtv while testing screen layout and GPS with 2.4 ghz video tx RF isolation.

Started by Mark Colwell

3 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Mark Colwell

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service