All Discussions Tagged 'Skywalker' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Skywalker EVE-2000 Video Share

Recently, some hobbiest take video of Skywalker EVE-2000. Now I share some photo with you,      The first video is about taking off an…

Started by Ellen Zhu

3 Dec 25, 2017
Reply by Ellen Zhu

Selling Skywalker X8 black new and other accessories

Hi,I'm selling this RC items because I will focus in multirotors.1x Skywalker X8 Black (NEW) - 140.00 EUR1x Scorpion SII-­3020-­1110KV (V2)…

Started by Rui Costa

3 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by Rui Costa

Has anyone successfully mounted 2 downward facing cameras on the Skywalker/Aero platform?

Hello, We are hoping to figure out a way to mount 2 Canon S100 and/or SX260 cameras on our Aero so that we can: 1) Acquire near-infra-red…

Started by Mitch Drzymala

6 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by Stanley Anak Suab

Skywalker 1900 platform: Transitioning from manual flight to APM 2.6

Hi, all, I've been flying a Skywalker 1900 platform manually with a FrSky Taranis for a little over 6 months.  I'm in the process of transi…

Started by Cathy Wright

1 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by Stanley Anak Suab

Arduplane Automatic Takeoff Pitch Control

Hello, I have a Skywalker X-8 with a Pixhawk running ArduPlane V3.2.3, and I'm trying to get the automatic takeoff working smoothly. Curre…

Started by Will Finamore

12 May 19, 2015
Reply by Andre K.

Best DIY fixed wing frame for mapping...in wind.

I've been very happy with my IRIS+, and it's taught me a lot.  I now want to try my hand at a fixed wing, for mapping/modelling purposes.  …

Started by Global_Saffer

2 May 17, 2015
Reply by Global_Saffer

Pixhawk Settings for Skywalker X8 Help

Hi Everyone, I would like to ask if anyone out there is using the Skywalker X8 as an aerial mapping UAV with the Pixhawk autopilot.  If so,…

Started by Jan Zalud

0 Mar 22, 2015

APM placement in Skywalker X8

Hi, I am currently building a Skywalker x8 (with live video and telemetry over 3/4G using a Raspberry pi, which is working).  I am wonder…

Started by Håvard Lothe Lauritsen

1 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by Håvard Lothe Lauritsen

Skywalker model for Xplane

Hello! I have been working on a model of the Skywalker on Xplane and seems to work well and I want to share it with everyone. To use it yo…

Started by Jose M Pulido

3 Dec 29, 2013
Reply by zheng jishi

Skywalker X8 Wing

Hi all, This is my first post here and I'm looking for links to the best X8 threads. I'm being rather lazy and hoping someone will direct…

Started by Jayson Devereux

1 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Ray Grauberger

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service