All Discussions Tagged 'Transmitter' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spektrum DX6i Known Elevator issue

Hi Chaps I recently asked for help for screwy behaviour of the APM board, but after some digging, it turns out that it was the Spektrum DX6…

Started by Ewen Rankin

3 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by Jet Valmonte

3DR Iris GoPro3 Black live feed FPV powering everthing up when keeping minimum weight.

Hello, since i'm a happy owner of Iris I would like to try some FPV with GoPro. It's not all about pure FPV I'm mostly concered about frami…

Started by Seba

12 Apr 15, 2016
Reply by Marcus Vargas

RC Transmitters

I have been doing a lot of research about drones, and am not at the stage of purchasing a Remote/Transmitter. i cannot seem to find a good…

Started by Mistermrm

1 Apr 5, 2016
Reply by James

FS-T6 transmitter/ receiver with APM

Hi all I am building my first drone and I cannot get the FS-T6 transmitter to change between the modes on my APM Does anyone know how to s…

Started by Harry P

0 Feb 21, 2016

Spektrum Dx8 mods made for Asus 10" tablet for take OFF

Hey Guys, I made some 3d printed parts for having a easy transportable groundstation, well i could just usethe table only, but you know fo…

Started by SkyDro

0 Apr 24, 2015

Help Needed with CHDK Remote Zoom In/Out

On my hexacopter drone, I have setup my digital camera so that I can see live video from it through my FPV while flying. On my receiver, I…

Started by Trevor Swackhamer

8 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by Trevor Swackhamer

Configuring FlySky TH9X for CH 8

I'd love to add some extra capability to the transmitter shipped w/ the Iris+, the FlySky TH9X.  As I tried to follow THIS article, I ended…

Started by Mike J

1 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Mike J

APM (Arducopter or Other) Hangs, Crashes when RC Transmitter is transmitting

Hi All, I have an APM 2.5 board (brand new), it's my second APM, I have another 2.5 in an aircraft, this one is for a quadcopter. I've lo…

Started by Biggles

1 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Richard Boyhan

Gathering information

I'm getting ready to build my first quad. I have a list with brushless motors, ESCs, propellers, etc.  The frame is going to be DIY. I hav…

Started by Ioan Ghip

2 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Tim McPherson

Newbie Remote Question

Hey guys.  I'm just now getting into this whole concept building my own multi copter.  I love to build things though, and find a heck of a…

Started by Patrick Breen

3 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Patrick Breen

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service