All Discussions Tagged 'UAV' (213)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mad Components New Members is coming!

Here is the new members of our MAD Components!!New M6 C12/C15~~ Industrial & Agriculture Grade with AMAZING lightweight, which is also…

Started by MAD Components

0 Jan 4

For Newbie. LiDAR for Drones: The Groundbreaking Technology that’s Changing the Way We See the World

If you’re interested in drones you may have heard the term LiDAR thrown around quite a bit, especially in the last few years. But what…

Started by Kevin

0 Dec 20, 2017

3 Top Lidar Sensors For UAVs from Benewake in China

The drone lidar sector is growing rapidly and especially over the past 2 years. In only a short period of time, manufacturers of the be…

Started by Kevin

0 Dec 18, 2017

Controlling drone with Matlab/simulink

Hey guys, I’m doing my final year in aeronautical engineering I have a project in mind(for my degree) and it involves controlling an rc wit…

Started by iridiumdagger

19 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by Yves Bertrand Mopen Noukagheu

KapetAir VTOL fixed wing UAV

Hi all, my name is Luka and I am the founder of KapetAir, a Danish/Croatian hardware startup.  KapetAir is a fixed-wing VTOL UAV featuring…

Started by Luka

0 Nov 26, 2017

MicaSense RedEdge UAV multispectral camera for sale

Hello everybody, my nearly never used multispectral UAV camera is for sale. I posted description and photos on ebay: https://www.ebay.de/it

Started by Michael Haertel

0 Nov 22, 2017

PRESSURE WASHING TETHERED UAV

I need some help finding somebody capable of helping me build a UAV that can carry heavy loads, needs to be tethered with power/video lines…

Started by Erick Gibbs

6 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by Brian Riskas

UAV for firefighters

Hello everyone!   My name is Elio and I’m working on UAV for firefighters.   I want to build a drone with a thermal camera that can help fi…

Started by elio schnarrenberger

2 Nov 7, 2017
Reply by SUSHEEL MATHEW THOMAS

Available platforms for research with quadrotor UAVs indoor

I know, it is a 1 Million dollar question but I would like to know your opinion about it.  If you would be able to start your own research…

Started by Fabrizio

1 Oct 26, 2017
Reply by Fabrizio

I need help on building drones.

I'm looking for a person who can help me building a drone. I don't wish to use ready made circuits like fight controllers available on Amaz…

Started by Tamal Biswas

1 Aug 13, 2017
Reply by Jack

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service