All Discussions Tagged 'UAV' (205)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

the market of UAV sprayer for spraying pesticide for pest contorl and plant care

Started by dean yang

1 yesterday
Reply by Sonia White

Signal Wire between Pixhawks

Hello, Is there anyway to connect a HIGH/LOW wire between two Pixhawks such that one can read whether the other is sending a high or low? A…

Started by Ryan Maxwell

0 Jul 5

PRESSURE WASHING TETHERED UAV

I need some help finding somebody capable of helping me build a UAV that can carry heavy loads, needs to be tethered with power/video lines…

Started by Erick Gibbs

4 Jun 21
Reply by Luc Maximilien

Carbon fiber reinforced housing

Soon, carbon fiber reinforced housing for our batteries! Features: 20% Carbon fiber reinforced PET-G Extremely stiff Increased impact and…

Started by Cristian Miuta

0 May 4

UAV/UAS University Design Project

Hello fellow aviators, I am part of an undergraduate team of Aerospace Engineers at Oklahoma State University. We have spent all semester d…

Started by Merl Prichard

0 Apr 28

3DR Y6 Drone Complete Ready to Fly w/ Futaba T10J

Selling my 3DRobotics Y6 Drone or UAV, with a lot of extras and everything you need to start flying. I spent countless hours building this…

Started by Robert Rayner

0 Apr 24

A UAV to assist lost hikers

I'm looking for anyone who can design a drone that helps individuals or groups of people who are lost while hiking. This system would send…

Started by Jeffrey Elsasser

4 Mar 30
Reply by Robin Mueller

UAV simulink Models

The detailed explanation of the model can be found on the link below http://www.academia.edu/1549192/UAV_MODELING_SIMULATION_STABILITY_AND_

Started by leo

0 Feb 8

UAV for firefighters

Hello everyone!   My name is Elio and I’m working on UAV for firefighters.   I want to build a drone with a thermal camera that can help fi…

Started by elio schnarrenberger

1 Jan 31
Reply by elio schnarrenberger

For sale Microdrone Md4-1000

We are selling our unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV), the Md4-1000, made by German drone manufacturer Microdrone. http://www.microdrones.com/en

Started by Colin Bailie

2 Jan 15
Reply by Gio

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service