All Discussions Tagged 'XBee' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Serial Buffer very laggy! Can you explain why?

Hello all,I am using APM 2.5 with the 3DR radios. I am running the system at 100Hz with a BAUD rate of 57.6kbpsWhen I send messages from qu…

Started by Remus Avram

2 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by Remus Avram

DEV Support: Purpose of Message Deferment

All- I know this is a specific question, but if anyone can help, it will be much appreciated. First, what happens to the APM/ArduPlane when…

Started by Christian Lopez

1 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Søren Kuula

Changing the data stream rate

DIYDrones, I've been tinkering with the ArduPlane code some.  I have written my own mavlink message that sends down specific information f…

Started by David Jones

4 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Randy

APM2.5 and XBee not working

Hi all, For some reason I just cannot get any data from my APM2.5 via xbee. Never had any troubles with APM2. I am connected to the "new wi…

Started by Simon Howroyd

12 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Bill Bonney

Send command to Drone using XBee

Hello everyone, someone have an idea about how can i send a command using XBee? For example, set a waypoint. I have read about Mavlink pro…

Started by Antonio

5 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Drone Savant

XBee Footprint 3DR Radio TimeFrame

Is there a time frame for when you think the XBee footprint version will be out? I finally got around to ordering an APM2 and got an "Air"…

Started by healthyfatboy

5 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Jake Stew

XBee Pro 900 XSC Wire Configuration

Hello i´m trying to configure this 2 modules of  900mhz xbee with this XCTU 32-bit ver. 5.2.7.5  but so far and even after try to read all…

Started by Luis Ramos

12 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Kevin Lourens

APM1+XBeePro900 XSC (9,6kbps) issues

Hello friends! I'm a very new to the diydrones community so please don't beat hard ) I've got: 1) ArduPilotMega1 2) 2 x XBee Pro 900 XSC m…

Started by Alex.CCCP

2 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Fête Mobile

Mavlink Bad Packets when connected over XBee

Hi there,   I am hoping someone can help me with this...   I have my APM board hooked up to the GPS, magnetometer, XBee and groundstation s…

Started by Chris Mulder

7 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Graham Boucher

Get Params times out

Hi all. I'm using the latest (2.0.08) version of ArduStation2 with the latest version of ArduPlane (2.24). The ArduStation2 code compiles w…

Started by Fête Mobile

1 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Hans Kulker

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service