All Discussions Tagged 'XBee' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Serial Buffer very laggy! Can you explain why?

Hello all,I am using APM 2.5 with the 3DR radios. I am running the system at 100Hz with a BAUD rate of 57.6kbpsWhen I send messages from qu…

Started by Remus Avram

2 Jun 25
Reply by Remus Avram

Can I use other radios rather then 3DR/XBee?

We would like to achieve higher more reliable radio data rates between ground station and UAV. Some radios out there claim up to 464Kbps ov…

Started by Remus Avram

0 Jun 25

Connect Xbee to FrSky D8R-II plus receiver

Hi all, I'd like to connect in some way my computer to a FrSky D8R-II receiver, and I've thought to do it using an Xbee module. Is this id…

Started by Niko

0 Apr 4

Telemetry data to 'minimal' for low-data rates using XBee HP 10K

Has anybody done work on configuring which telemetry items are sent over the wire to the OSD/Telemetry port? I am experimenting with a long…

Started by Patrick Duffy

0 Jan 13

Setup for Point-to-Point Xbee System using XBee PRO 900 SB3 series 2

Setup for Point-to-Point Xbee System using XBee PRO 900 SB3 series 2  and X-CTU Hopefully, this is not beating a topic to death, but since…

Started by DOZDOG

0 Sep 18, 2013

XBees with APM2.5 (Temporarily Bricked)

I am currently using the APM2.5+ as well as the XBee Telemetry method.  I have two XBee Pro XSC modules.  If I connect both on my computer…

Started by Interested in Quads

0 Apr 1, 2013

DEV Support: Purpose of Message Deferment

All- I know this is a specific question, but if anyone can help, it will be much appreciated. First, what happens to the APM/ArduPlane when…

Started by Christian Lopez

1 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Søren Kuula

Changing the data stream rate

DIYDrones, I've been tinkering with the ArduPlane code some.  I have written my own mavlink message that sends down specific information f…

Started by David Jones

4 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Randy

APM2.5 and XBee not working

Hi all, For some reason I just cannot get any data from my APM2.5 via xbee. Never had any troubles with APM2. I am connected to the "new wi…

Started by Simon Howroyd

12 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Bill Bonney

Xbee Adapter with Adapter Board Only For $40

Hello there, I have Xbee Adapter with Adapter board for sale. I have never used it. You can see the actual picture of the Xbee below. I am…

Started by Kur

0 Sep 16, 2012

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service