All Discussions Tagged 'antenna' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NMEA output from Mission Planner

Hi Michael, Is it possible to get gps NMEA out from Mission Planner on some port for driving tracking antenna or other software? Ahmed

Started by Ahmed Rehan

2 Jul 11
Reply by Jeremy Stromsoe

Pixhawk Antenna Tracking

Hi, Any help would be appreciated! I am trying to develop an automatic antenna tracker by following this guide: http://ardupilot.org/ante

Started by Rob Trebek

0 Dec 7, 2016

Interested in UAVs but want unconventional setup

Hey guys, I found out about the UAV scene and want to get involved, and was hoping that everyone could answer some questions. My queries ar…

Started by McCarthy Wynkoop

41 Nov 28, 2016
Reply by Zeng

915mhz 433mhz Antenna mixup

Hi all, Hope this isn't a stupid question: Is there a difference between 433mhz and 915mhz antennas supplied with 3DR style radio modules,…

Started by Tom

4 Nov 25, 2016
Reply by Tom

World smallest CP omni antenna, the "AXII 5.8GHz"

TrueRC Canada inc has teamed with lumenier to bring its latest antenna design to life, the "AXII" It is, by a good margin, the smallest CP…

Started by Hugo Chamberland

0 Nov 17, 2016

interference between GPS, radio receiver and telemetry antennas

I'm building a small plane (Skywalker X-5) and I'm wondering where to put the following on the fuselage/wing, or more precisely their respe…

Started by Anthony

5 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by James

APM antenna tracker

How fast can the APM antenna tracker track the plane? I guess I am asking because I do have an FPV plane that can maintain speeds over 120M…

Started by Donald Wallace

0 Jul 6, 2016

GPS with external antenna not mounted to PCB

Does anybody know of a great GPS unit with an external antenna? Has anybody tried using the Emlid Reach GPS standalone, or attaching a sepa…

Started by Chow

0 Jun 21, 2016

FPV range problem - again!

Hi, i had a 200mw Boscam transmitter, with a RC805 receiver. i only had about 300m range, so i bought new antennas and a 400mw boscam trans…

Started by Jonas Woerner

1 May 27, 2016
Reply by Zac Johnson

Interferences

Dear all, I am setting up a drone with FPV via 3G USB modem connected to a Raspberry. The problem is that this modem is creating a lot of i…

Started by Mattia

1 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by Gordon Couger

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service