All Discussions Tagged 'antenna' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sensor assortment / Ardupilot mega 2560 and 1280 plus oil pan

Hi all, I am clearing out my old gear since I just don't fly as much as I would like. I know these boards are old but they can still be use…

Started by David Hummer

3 May 4, 2015
Reply by vf171

CONTROLING A DRONE WITH MY LAP TOP ???

Hello every one ... First of all i'm appologising for my english witch is not as good since i'm from france ...I going to purchase a Drone…

Started by NOMADESOUL

1 Apr 4, 2015
Reply by NOMADESOUL

APM/Pixhawk Long range HD FPV + Telemetry your choice (900Mhz/2.4GHz/*3.65Ghz/5GHz)

It's finally here!  Long range FPV solution that supports HD video streaming in real-time over distances in excess of 3 Miles!  Your choice…

Started by Gavin Greenwood

6 Jan 30, 2015
Reply by Ravi

antenna tracking on airframe

I'd like to use a small gimbal on my airframe to keep a directional antenna, pointed at my ground station. With 5.8ghz the helical antennas…

Started by Eric english

2 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Eric english

Antenna Tracker v0.1

I notice mission planner has "Antenna Tracker v0.1" in the firmware list. Anyone seen documentation for this? I seem to be struggling to fi…

Started by Simon Howroyd

4 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Charles lakins

Anyone explain harmonics?

Hey folks, I have UHF for my RC and 1.2Ghz for my video on a Bixler. Do harmonics only affect higher frequencies? So my video signal wont…

Started by Finnius

2 Sep 7, 2014
Reply by Lew Payne

Breakaway GPS mast for 3DR Y6 and X8?

Copters tip over.  (In other news, sky is blue, water is wet.) Within days of its maiden flight, my colleague's Y6 broke the 3-inch carbon-…

Started by Camille Goudeseune

3 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Tim

gps antenna rod, minimum length?

Hi all, What is, if any, the minimum length the GPS antenna stick should have? my drone, preassembled, like a dji F550, has a 10cm stick,…

Started by Franc

1 May 15, 2014
Reply by Richard Kennedy

why is the height of the 3dr 915 mhz antenna the same as the 400ish mhz antenna? (3dr telemetry)

I'm curious why the antenna provided with the 915 mhz 3dr telemetry radios is apparently the same length as the 400ish mhz radios. I'm al…

Started by James Small

5 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Steven G

UAV Tracking antenna

I have been thinking of ways to increase the range of the data modem or video feed from a UAV. And it always comes back to having better di…

Started by Scott James

35 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by Kirbinator

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service