All Discussions Tagged 'antenna' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Interested in UAVs but want unconventional setup

Hey guys, I found out about the UAV scene and want to get involved, and was hoping that everyone could answer some questions. My queries ar…

Started by McCarthy Wynkoop

38 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Nicholas Anderson

Aerocomm AC4490 Vs Xbee PRO 900HP Vs Maxstream Xtend?????? Which one is the best????

Hi,  i am posting this topic into autopilot category because no one answered the post into "wireless communication" cat. looks like wireles…

Started by Zeeshan Haider

1 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Phil P

Request: Telemetry Diversity

To get better telemetry range I started using a 900mhz patch antenna on my ground station, but this comes with the added effort of keeping…

Started by iskess

2 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by iskess

DIY 5.8G cloverleaf antenna cover

Recetnly i made a 5.8G cloverleaf antenna cover.Which is good not let your copper wire exposure outside and cause accidentally damaged. you…

Started by Brian Ho

0 Jul 4, 2013

Antenna Tracking Parameters

Hey all,   I have been having trouble determining the antenna tracker parameters for the APM Mission Planner. I have gotten it to work with…

Started by William Bryan

31 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Scott Fuller

APM 2.5 3dr connection problems

Hello community, we've recently bought the APM 2.5 with the 3DR telemetry kit (433 MHz for Europe) but we now we are facing some problems.…

Started by Martin Schmid

1 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Martin Schmid

Lawmate 1 watt TX powered on hours on end

Ok I am thinking of getting a Lawmate 1.2GHz 1 watt video TX. Not to mount in any of my planes this time. I want to use this to set up a wi…

Started by Tom Kopp

0 Apr 3, 2013

Antenna Refence Material

Here are a few links for antenna theory and a link to Ham Radio Outlet where you can purchase ARRL Hand Books, you couldn't find a better r…

Started by Geoffrey Preston

1 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by james sowell

Antenna for U-Blox LEA-6H and NEO-6P

Hi guys, I have recently bought two GPS receivers LEA-6H and NEO-6P. I was trying to design PCB for this GPS together with proper antenna.…

Started by Mateusz Zarudzki

0 Jan 29, 2013

hexa ground station help

I am building a ground station for my new hexa.. looking for best tracking antenna solution any suggestions?

Started by Andrew McKinstry

0 Jan 3, 2013

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service