All Discussions Tagged 'antenna' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DIY 5.8G cloverleaf antenna cover

Recetnly i made a 5.8G cloverleaf antenna cover.Which is good not let your copper wire exposure outside and cause accidentally damaged. you…

Started by Brian Ho

0 Jul 4, 2013

Antenna Tracking Parameters

Hey all,   I have been having trouble determining the antenna tracker parameters for the APM Mission Planner. I have gotten it to work with…

Started by William Bryan

31 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Scott Fuller

APM 2.5 3dr connection problems

Hello community, we've recently bought the APM 2.5 with the 3DR telemetry kit (433 MHz for Europe) but we now we are facing some problems.…

Started by Martin Schmid

1 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Martin Schmid

Lawmate 1 watt TX powered on hours on end

Ok I am thinking of getting a Lawmate 1.2GHz 1 watt video TX. Not to mount in any of my planes this time. I want to use this to set up a wi…

Started by Tom Kopp

0 Apr 3, 2013

Antenna Refence Material

Here are a few links for antenna theory and a link to Ham Radio Outlet where you can purchase ARRL Hand Books, you couldn't find a better r…

Started by Geoffrey Preston

1 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by james sowell

Antenna for U-Blox LEA-6H and NEO-6P

Hi guys, I have recently bought two GPS receivers LEA-6H and NEO-6P. I was trying to design PCB for this GPS together with proper antenna.…

Started by Mateusz Zarudzki

0 Jan 29, 2013

hexa ground station help

I am building a ground station for my new hexa.. looking for best tracking antenna solution any suggestions?

Started by Andrew McKinstry

0 Jan 3, 2013

Help with FPV antenna

Hi Guys, I was trying to build an IBCrazy antenna for my 900MHz 1000mW system, but the performance is very poor :( Tried 3 different types…

Started by Kabir

4 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Kabir

How is antenna soldered on the mobile handset

How is antenna soldered on the mobile handset? What is the design process involved in this? How is antenna selected? What softwares are use…

Started by Ramesh Rai

0 Nov 1, 2012

2.4Ghz Xbee Pro S1 - Antenna replacement

Hi, The Wire Antenna of my 2.4Ghz Xbee Pro S1 was lost (ripped). Could someone tell me If there is a source to purchase "original" antenna…

Started by jbabio

13 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Søren Kuula

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service