All Discussions Tagged 'apm' (330)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Altitude hold shoots up my quadcopter

Hi, im new to quadcopter flying. I am using apm 2.8 with external GPS (no sonar attached in my quad)and I am just wondering if is it normal…

Started by Virt

1 Dec 3
Reply by Andre K.

APM 2.5 fail safe

I am using the jr XG7 transmitter and i have set the fail safe in the transmitter and receiver, though when i test the recommended tests i…

Started by Amr Gobashy

0 Oct 22

APM faster disarming?

there is a way to customize the arm/disarm TX sticks routine? especially the disarming is very erratic...or maybe is the way it is but when…

Started by Franc

2 Oct 1
Reply by Henry Eden-Mann

Using 7 ultrasonic SR04 to APM?

Dear my friends Is it possible to connecting 7 SR04 to APM2.8? if it's possible please let me know how can I do that? thanks for your answe…

Started by jhon

0 Aug 2

APM 2.8 Pre-Arm check failure

Hello all! I'm trying to use the following combination: DJI F450 Quad, ArduCopter APM 2.8, external GPS - UBLOX 7m FlySky i6 (Tx), FlySky F…

Started by 3DR_Fan

1 Jul 29
Reply by Apurv Saha

Compass heading not turning as much as plane

Hi I have a problem with the external compass on my APM 2.6, mounted in a plane. I have been flying in Northern Europe without any problems…

Started by Boas61

1 Jul 20
Reply by Boas61

my tricopter spinning

hi I have the apm 2.5 with external gps on my tricopter. when i try to get it up, it starts to spin in  one direction.  i read that you hav…

Started by Yahalom schwartz

2 Jun 15
Reply by james

AC 3.1 on APM2.6 goes full throttle at random while in Stabilize Mode

All, hope someone can point me in the right direction here. Just build a TBS Discovery Pro and I have spent many hours ensuring that everyt…

Started by Robert Conway

11 Apr 8
Reply by John Scott

APM 2.6 crash in loiter mode

Hi all, today after about 4 mins of flight in loiter mode my quad suddenly started turn heavily arround the yaw rate and than started strug…

Started by Ben

0 Feb 26

apm 2.6 bootloader problem - Help needed to reflash it

Hello there, i had a problem with my apm. After firmware upload, the apm stopped work. Only green light(alive led) turn on when powered, a…

Started by guido fiore

2 Feb 23
Reply by Aamir khan

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service