All Discussions Tagged 'arducopter' (264)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM 2.8 Pre-Arm check failure

Hello all! I'm trying to use the following combination: DJI F450 Quad, ArduCopter APM 2.8, external GPS - UBLOX 7m FlySky i6 (Tx), FlySky F…

Started by 3DR_Fan

1 Jul 29
Reply by Apurv Saha

Obstacle avoidance - Quadcopter

Hello everyone, I have a very fundamental question. I'm trying to implement obstacle avoidance using the MaxBotic sensors. I have the optio…

Started by 3DR_Fan

0 Jul 13

Ardupilot ArduCopter add weight to the code

Hello guys! I'm currently working on the PID control of the ArduCopter code... and I was wondering where the mass/weight of the quadrator w…

Started by Ronello Ninettu

4 Jul 4
Reply by Ronello Ninettu

How can ı get ardupilot gps coordinates with mavlink?

I am newbie on ardupilot and ı want to get gps locations with mavlink first ı download arducopter library  from https://github.com/diydrone

Started by Can Aydın

4 Jun 13
Reply by Umar Dastgir

sitl mission planner bad gyro

Hi everyone,  I am relatively new to this stuff. I am running a SITL using mission planner and xplane 10. I was able to use it properly unt…

Started by karthik pakala

0 May 6

Best SDK and environment for drone developers

Hello everyone this is my first question in this forum and I' m sorry for my bad english. I should choose a commercial drone for a project…

Started by Salvatore

1 May 3
Reply by Andy Violette

Help Coding Hexacopter That Will Be A Floating Table!

Hi everyone! I need help coding my hexacopter so that it will automatically fly and maintain an altitude of 4 ft while holding a payload of…

Started by James Um

0 Apr 12

Quad gaining altitude and not Returning to Launch site in LAND and RTL mode

I have been practicing Auto-mission using Pixhawk, Arducopter firmware and mission planner from quite some time. In the last flight, howeve…

Started by PRANSH RANA

3 Feb 26
Reply by PRANSH RANA

Pixhawk on traditional helicopter

Hey guys hope everybody is doing well in their Hobby life I'm in the middle of a project and I'm kind of giving up in have installed a p…

Started by Michel Maalouf

3 Jan 28
Reply by Michel Maalouf

Yaw Problem with my Quadplane VTOL

Hey Guys, i did some testflights with my new quadplane test platform. transitions are smooth, flyes nice as plane. I only have very slu…

Started by Hans H.

2 Jan 13
Reply by Hans H.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service