All Discussions Tagged 'arducopter' (268)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help choosing a budget flight controller

Hey everyone! I'm in the process of building what will (hopefully) become my first fully autonomous quad copter based around the DJI f450 f…

Started by Marc Coffey

0 Dec 6

Hexa unstable mid loiter

Hi guys I'm testing a hex, with a wheelbase of of 1610mm, 30 inch props, pixhawk1. I am using Lightware SF11, and IRLock for loiter, u-blox…

Started by Shian Lee

2 Dec 2
Reply by Shian Lee

Toilet Bowl effect in loiter even after calibration

Hello there,I'm trying to get an octocopter I built to perform well enough on Loiter. Stabilize always works really well, but loiter someti…

Started by Joel

5 Nov 16
Reply by Joel

APM 2.5 won't arm!

The problem that I had before is sorted. Although now I'm stuck again. I've managed to manually calibrate the ESC's, although now this iss…

Started by Kris Hope

13 Sep 3
Reply by rudyh

Quadcopter not balanced at take off

Hi guys, I am new to Quadcopters and this forum. I just made a Quadcopter F450 with arducopter with GPS. Now today I made its first flight.…

Started by Usman Arif

0 Sep 1

APM 2.8 Pre-Arm check failure

Hello all! I'm trying to use the following combination: DJI F450 Quad, ArduCopter APM 2.8, external GPS - UBLOX 7m FlySky i6 (Tx), FlySky F…

Started by 3DR_Fan

1 Jul 29
Reply by Apurv Saha

Obstacle avoidance - Quadcopter

Hello everyone, I have a very fundamental question. I'm trying to implement obstacle avoidance using the MaxBotic sensors. I have the optio…

Started by 3DR_Fan

0 Jul 13

Ardupilot ArduCopter add weight to the code

Hello guys! I'm currently working on the PID control of the ArduCopter code... and I was wondering where the mass/weight of the quadrator w…

Started by Ronello Ninettu

4 Jul 4
Reply by Ronello Ninettu

How can ı get ardupilot gps coordinates with mavlink?

I am newbie on ardupilot and ı want to get gps locations with mavlink first ı download arducopter library  from https://github.com/diydrone

Started by Can Aydın

4 Jun 13
Reply by Umar Dastgir

sitl mission planner bad gyro

Hi everyone,  I am relatively new to this stuff. I am running a SITL using mission planner and xplane 10. I was able to use it properly unt…

Started by karthik pakala

0 May 6

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service