All Discussions Tagged 'arduino' (110)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Digital output on AMP 2.5/2.6

Hey guys! Last three weeks I've spent a lot of time working with and finding information about the Ardupilot 2.6. Today I seem to have fou…

Started by Mario Marinovic

0 Nov 24, 2014

Nano quadcopters, microcontrollers and battery

I am looking into building a nano quadcopter, But as i watch more resources and videos i get more confused, regarding some of the things th…

Started by Kshitiz Rimal

0 Nov 17, 2014

Problem connecting APM with Mission Planner after uploading code from Arduino IDE

Hi, I'm trying to read sonar data in real time. I tried to modify the code (in GCS_Mavlink) so that the VFR_HUD mavlink message would send…

Started by Henry Lansing

1 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Henry Lansing

MAVLink data displayed on er9x (9X/9XR/etc) radio screen via FrSky plus 8ch light control.

Mavlink data on 9X screen via FrSky telemetry protocol. Project home  Tutorial (Russian) Discuss: rcgroups.com openrcforums.com rcdesign…

Started by 4refr0nt

0 Oct 30, 2014

The right boat for World Robotic Sailing Championship

The WRSC (World Robotic Sailing Championship) is organized yearly : http://www.roboticsailing.org. The WRSC is a competition open to fully…

Started by CHristophe

0 Oct 19, 2014

Drone Baseado em arduino

Meu projeto 01 Arduino Mega+01 Acelerometro+Giroscópio+Módulo GPS+01 rádio controle+04 motores 2822 1200 KV+04 ESC 30 A+ 01 bateria 3s +hél…

Started by Wellington Alves Vieira

0 Oct 18, 2014

Quadcopter controller by iPhone or iPad constructed piece by piece H

Hi guys, I am a student in the final year and I will love to buid for my final project a quadcopter  controlled by an iphone/ipad . I saw p…

Started by AmigoS

0 Oct 18, 2014

Custom pixhawk Controller

Hey all, I'm trying to develop a protocol for controlling a Pixhawk without a GCS or RC Controller. The controller is a series of push but…

Started by Chase Kuehner

0 Oct 9, 2014

The Dream Build: UAV

So the goal here is, with cost aside (for the most part at least, I'm not buying a million batteries), make an UAV drone that has a…

Started by John Walker

1 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by John Walker

Using Android to control quadrocopter through WebRTC

Hi there! I'm in this project where we are going to try building a quadrocopter drone, and control it using a WebRTC . The general idea on…

Started by Linus Löfberg

1 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by Hernan Enrique Bessera

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service