All Discussions Tagged 'arduino' (108)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

middle school science fair project: my son wants build a flying drone with his Arduino Uno

My 14 year old son just got his hands on an Arduino Uno, and now he wants to build a quad rotor copter controlled by it.  Where do we even…

Started by Ben Sanders

1 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Gary Mortimer

APM Planner Force Feedback

I was wondering if there was a way to take accelerometer/gyro values from Mission Planner and send them over serial or usb to an arduino wh…

Started by Alex Hills

1 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by Alessandro Soares

RFD900/3DR Radio connected to Arduino or any Microcontroller

Is it possible to connect the RFD900/3DR Radios directly to Arduino?   The idea is instead of connecting the telemetry radios to a computer…

Started by Delfin Magote III

11 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Richard Gardner

APM2.5 - PWM input reading values can't increase any further ?

I'm trying to read the data from a PWM-output proximity sensor. This is my code for reading it: //Init: RC_Channel rc_6(5); //Inside a loo…

Started by Pat

2 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Pat

Modifying Ardupilot Motor Output

Em using the ardupilot to program for my co-axial tricopter. I was looking through the codes but i couldn't find the motor output, can anyo…

Started by Nitro Low

2 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by Nitro Low

Using the MAVlink library to read apm heartbeat over xbee on another arduino

Im currently designing an arduino gps tracking system for my APM, The aim is to have an seperate arduino board assertain it's gps location…

Started by Matthew Thurstans

2 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Dumpy W.

Qground Control simulation by writing to the serial port

I need to get an idea on how QGroundControl really works. (Without actually using the UAV). So I planned to write MAVLink packets to the se…

Started by Dumpy W.

0 Aug 18, 2013

MinimOSD Firmware Hanging...Bootloader?

Hello Everyone, I have a MinimOSD that worked a couple of times during testing. I don't think I did anything electrically problematic with…

Started by DJ Kinney

0 Aug 6, 2013

Does this look like it will make a good quadrocopter?

Hello all, Let me start off by saying I am new to rc copters but not new to hobby electronics. With that said I have always wanted to build…

Started by Logan whited

0 Jul 25, 2013

APM 2.5 CLI message- Init Ardu? - error

My APM2.5 board won't accept any commands after i uploaded the arduplane 2.7.3 using Arduino IDE. The CLI says - Init Ardu? and and after w…

Started by Prateek Khullar

10 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Janelle

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service