All Discussions Tagged 'arduino' (129)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need help with arduino

I want to read dle engine rpm from the ignition box with arduino board, The engine works with cdi ignition which has a connection(3 wires l…

Started by matan abdal

1 Sep 4, 2014
Reply by Johann van de Venter

ArduIMU V3 - A stand alone vibration measurement tool - Or an Arduino with accelerometers

Hello All This is my first post. Thanks for a great forum.  I have searched through but have been unable to find my answer, so i hope some…

Started by andrew shrimpton

12 Aug 2, 2014
Reply by Al Toma

RC Reading with arduino and pinchangeint libarary problem

I am working on a project where I use an arduino uno in the loop with a rc receiver feeding information into it, then the uno is sending in…

Started by nick rymer

4 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by James Overington

apm2.5 does not boot up after a new firmware compile

Im a newbie on compiling my own code and uploading into the apm. I got everything set up and code does compile and uploads but board does n…

Started by Hansaka Perera

1 Jul 23, 2014
Reply by Hansaka Perera

[SELL] DIY Quadcopter Project, Nearly Finished | APM 2.5 Build | 50% Off Retail Value

Priced for quick sale. -Background: Started building my own quad (buying components, assembling, etc.) two years ago, but I never finished…

Started by Kevin Sun

0 Jul 10, 2014

Using 3DR data radio for other things

Can't seem to easily find this elsewhere.  Is it possible to use the 3DR data radio in just normal arduino projects if you write it in corr…

Started by Daniel Werbin

3 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by James Overington

GPS: No Fix

Good day,  I have been struggling to get a X-Plane/Ardupilot HIL simulation going for the longest time, with the persistent issue being a…

Started by Thabo Moyo

1 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Thabo Moyo

How to install distance sensor, e.g. Ultrasonic, to a DJI Phantom 2 / Autopilots?

Hello, I want to program a drone so it can move a pre-programmed path. Anyhow, the height / distance from the ground needs to be accurate…

Started by Max Mustermann

5 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Roger Clark

Can't compile the default code using arduino IDE

Hi I just found that in my APM 2.6, the CH2 OUTPUT is not working. I checked the soldering it was fine, so maybe some other internal defect…

Started by Rahul Vyas

0 Apr 23, 2014

APM 2.5+ Bootloaders

In both the interest of saving money and learning how the ATmega32u2 is used as a makeshift FTDI chip/PPM encoder, I plan to make my own AP…

Started by Brandon

1 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by Pau

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service