All Discussions Tagged 'arduino' (111)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Downgrade to Arducopter 3.1.5

Hi to everyone,  I have an HEXACOPTER. I think I messed up my Flight Control Board. I have an APM board and I had the firmware 3.1.5 on i…

Started by Fabrizio

0 Dec 4, 2014

100% Free HD RF TRx Simulation

This is Very good for the new bie and advance user that to have this kind of simulator before aplying on the real ones. as we know all the…

Started by annonymous

0 Dec 3, 2014

Digital output on AMP 2.5/2.6

Hey guys! Last three weeks I've spent a lot of time working with and finding information about the Ardupilot 2.6. Today I seem to have fou…

Started by Mario Marinovic

0 Nov 24, 2014

Nano quadcopters, microcontrollers and battery

I am looking into building a nano quadcopter, But as i watch more resources and videos i get more confused, regarding some of the things th…

Started by Kshitiz Rimal

0 Nov 17, 2014

Problem connecting APM with Mission Planner after uploading code from Arduino IDE

Hi, I'm trying to read sonar data in real time. I tried to modify the code (in GCS_Mavlink) so that the VFR_HUD mavlink message would send…

Started by Henry Lansing

1 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Henry Lansing

MAVLink data displayed on er9x (9X/9XR/etc) radio screen via FrSky plus 8ch light control.

Mavlink data on 9X screen via FrSky telemetry protocol. Project home  Tutorial (Russian) Discuss: rcgroups.com openrcforums.com rcdesign…

Started by 4refr0nt

0 Oct 30, 2014

The right boat for World Robotic Sailing Championship

The WRSC (World Robotic Sailing Championship) is organized yearly : http://www.roboticsailing.org. The WRSC is a competition open to fully…

Started by CHristophe

0 Oct 19, 2014

Drone Baseado em arduino

Meu projeto 01 Arduino Mega+01 Acelerometro+Giroscópio+Módulo GPS+01 rádio controle+04 motores 2822 1200 KV+04 ESC 30 A+ 01 bateria 3s +hél…

Started by Wellington Alves Vieira

0 Oct 18, 2014

Quadcopter controller by iPhone or iPad constructed piece by piece H

Hi guys, I am a student in the final year and I will love to buid for my final project a quadcopter  controlled by an iphone/ipad . I saw p…

Started by AmigoS

0 Oct 18, 2014

Custom pixhawk Controller

Hey all, I'm trying to develop a protocol for controlling a Pixhawk without a GCS or RC Controller. The controller is a series of push but…

Started by Chase Kuehner

0 Oct 9, 2014

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service