All Discussions Tagged 'arduino' (123)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stabilization program for tricopter(arduino)

I have made this program (for the arduino) to stabilize a tricopter. I have the tricopter built, and have tested the thrust of each of the…

Started by declan ross

0 Mar 13

How to add Arduino via I2C to Pixhawk

I'm getting started with building my own UAV after playing around with programming a Parrot AR Drone.  If I wanted to control an Arduino (…

Started by Chris Butler

0 Mar 5

Guidance needed: Semi autonomous helium blimp (wifi/rPi/netduino/c#)

Hi all,  I could do with some general advice and guidance from you kind folks on a blimp project I want to kick off in my office. This wil…

Started by David Christiansen

0 Mar 2

I want to built a drone on arduino ... need guidence

Hi  DIY Droners   .... I would like to built a multirotor based on arduino platform which allows me to control it using any android device…

Started by Rajat

0 Feb 16

SCP1000 pressure and temp sensor

HI! New to the group, so thought I'd say Hi, and I also have a problem.... I'm trying to get my Arduino to talk to a VTI SCP1000 sensor u…

Started by zzpza

5 Feb 15
Reply by xincheng

[HELP!] Hexacopter problem with ESC/Motors - Video

Hey guys, a noob here. I need your helpI purchased an Aerosky 550 Hexacopter (http://www.xheli.com/05h103-hex-p3-red-arf.html)and i am havi…

Started by Tomas Heredia

0 Jan 28

How to check APM plane firmware version installed and open it using Arduino IDLE?

Hello all, I want to check which APM firmware version i have been using before i update it to the latest (just in case something changes).…

Started by E_Luna

3 Jan 20
Reply by E_Luna

I have 2 traditional rc helis should I make them drones or go with a purpose built? I'm new to this...

Hello guys, I am brand new to this forum and it looks awesome and I hope to become a part of the community here. I have been flying RC for…

Started by Clifford Davis

21 Jan 7
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

How to start from UNO or Mega?

Hey all.  I have an arduino uno and am looking to buy a mega2560.  I want to create my own autopilot with either one of these.  I understan…

Started by Rob M

3 Jan 7
Reply by Hamish Cook

Auto recovery high altitude balloon

I have been interested in space balloons and have always wanted to do some high altitude photography, along with a couple high altitude e…

Started by Daniel Jeffery

1 Dec 31
Reply by Mhmoud Essalah

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service