All Discussions Tagged 'arduino' (127)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM 2.5+ Bootloaders

In both the interest of saving money and learning how the ATmega32u2 is used as a makeshift FTDI chip/PPM encoder, I plan to make my own AP…

Started by Brandon

1 Mar 22
Reply by Pau

APMrover -> APMsail

Some of you might have read my blog posts about ny autonomous sailboat. It is now time to implement my control algorithms on the APM.  My p…

Started by Magnus

0 Mar 19

A Quadcopter with a smartphone on it

Hello, I make a quadcopter, and before buying the pieces, I would like some advices because I'm a beginner in the subject. So, it's based o…

Started by kupouc

11 Mar 18
Reply by Erik Meliska

Driving ESCs with Arduino

Hi there, I am building my first quadcopter from scratch using an Arduino Uno. I am using the Servo library to drive my ESCs but I find t…

Started by Rob Powell Davies

0 Mar 17

Stabilization program for tricopter(arduino)

I have made this program (for the arduino) to stabilize a tricopter. I have the tricopter built, and have tested the thrust of each of the…

Started by declan ross

0 Mar 13

How to add Arduino via I2C to Pixhawk

I'm getting started with building my own UAV after playing around with programming a Parrot AR Drone.  If I wanted to control an Arduino (…

Started by Chris Butler

0 Mar 5

Guidance needed: Semi autonomous helium blimp (wifi/rPi/netduino/c#)

Hi all,  I could do with some general advice and guidance from you kind folks on a blimp project I want to kick off in my office. This wil…

Started by David Christiansen

0 Mar 2

I want to built a drone on arduino ... need guidence

Hi  DIY Droners   .... I would like to built a multirotor based on arduino platform which allows me to control it using any android device…

Started by Rajat

0 Feb 16

SCP1000 pressure and temp sensor

HI! New to the group, so thought I'd say Hi, and I also have a problem.... I'm trying to get my Arduino to talk to a VTI SCP1000 sensor u…

Started by zzpza

5 Feb 15
Reply by xincheng

[HELP!] Hexacopter problem with ESC/Motors - Video

Hey guys, a noob here. I need your helpI purchased an Aerosky 550 Hexacopter (http://www.xheli.com/05h103-hex-p3-red-arf.html)and i am havi…

Started by Tomas Heredia

0 Jan 28

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service