All Discussions Tagged 'arduino' (107)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Might be a nice new toy - FEZ Domino

http://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/product_info.php?products_id=9797Features: Based on Microsoft's .NET Micro Framework Runs on 72Mhz NXP…

Started by Gregg "Cabe" Bond

8 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by Chris. W

New kindle book on open source hardware

Hi All, Please check out the new kindle book on open source hardware and provide your valuable feedback and review. http://www.amazon.com

Started by Girish Maiya

0 Mar 28, 2015

Uploading arducopter firmware using arduino IDE

Hi,   I'm having problems getting the arducopter 2.0.38 software working through the arduino IDE. I'm tring to fix some camera issues (wron…

Started by Gerrit Jan Baarda

6 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Kevin Teigen Williams

High speed nose dive auto piloted?

Hi all, I'm planning to drop a glider from a weather balloon from about 80.000 feet. I want to let the airplane gain speed and then glide t…

Started by Paulo Esperon

0 Feb 19, 2015

Find here working Arduino sketch for MPU-6000 / ArduIMU+ V3 using Digital Motion Processor (DMP)

Maybe you are interested in my Arduino sketch specifically written for the MPU-6000 on the ArduIMU+ V3 board from 3DRobotics Inc. It is att…

Started by Martin Crown

88 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Martin Crown

Problem connecting APM with Mission Planner after uploading code from Arduino IDE

Hi, I'm trying to read sonar data in real time. I tried to modify the code (in GCS_Mavlink) so that the VFR_HUD mavlink message would send…

Started by Henry Lansing

1 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Henry Lansing

The Dream Build: UAV

So the goal here is, with cost aside (for the most part at least, I'm not buying a million batteries), make an UAV drone that has a…

Started by John Walker

1 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by John Walker

Using Android to control quadrocopter through WebRTC

Hi there! I'm in this project where we are going to try building a quadrocopter drone, and control it using a WebRTC . The general idea on…

Started by Linus Löfberg

1 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by Hernan Enrique Bessera

Need help with arduino

I want to read dle engine rpm from the ignition box with arduino board, The engine works with cdi ignition which has a connection(3 wires l…

Started by matan abdal

1 Sep 4, 2014
Reply by Johann van de Venter

ArduIMU V3 - A stand alone vibration measurement tool - Or an Arduino with accelerometers

Hello All This is my first post. Thanks for a great forum.  I have searched through but have been unable to find my answer, so i hope some…

Started by andrew shrimpton

12 Aug 2, 2014
Reply by Al Toma

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service