All Discussions Tagged 'ardupilot' (175)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ardupilot compass

Hello, which compass chip is recommended as external one for Pixhawk nowdays? I need something that isn't OOP. 5883l and 5983l are.I am goi…

Started by Alexander

0 Sep 19

APM 2.5 won't arm!

The problem that I had before is sorted. Although now I'm stuck again. I've managed to manually calibrate the ESC's, although now this iss…

Started by Kris Hope

13 Sep 3
Reply by rudyh

APM 2.8 Pre-Arm check failure

Hello all! I'm trying to use the following combination: DJI F450 Quad, ArduCopter APM 2.8, external GPS - UBLOX 7m FlySky i6 (Tx), FlySky F…

Started by 3DR_Fan

1 Jul 29
Reply by Apurv Saha

Change message interval ardupilot

I am using Mavlink protocol (in c++) to communicate with the ArduPilotMega, I am able to read messages such as ATTITUDE for example. I am…

Started by Asaf Sarid

3 Jun 28
Reply by Soubhi Hadri

Where can i buy a (almost) Ready to Fly Quadcopter with Ardupilot, or Pixhawk FC?

I want to buy a Quadcopter with Ardupilor, or Pixhawk as the flight controller, and with Turnigy 9x receiver (i already have the trasmitter…

Started by Nikos

1 Jun 16
Reply by WCP

Skyhunter 1800mm with pixhawk for FPV setup.

I am coming from the world of quads and traditional helicopters, I fly a few DIY quads, a phantom 3 and a Align 550L Dominator for fun and…

Started by Stephen

0 May 5

Looking for Experienced Pix Hawk and APM Planner for work in Brisbane QLD

Unmanned Systems Australia is a consulting and training services company based in Brisbane. We have a variety of UAS expertise, but we are…

Started by Phil Swinsburg

0 Mar 19

APM Skid steering problem

Hello everyone!I am trying to assemble a boat with APM to move autonomously. Since I am using 2 BLDC-s to move the boat, I am using the Rov…

Started by Artúr Halmágyi

4 Jan 20
Reply by Queiroz Jones

EKF flag preventing arming

I'm trying to setup dronekit and noticed that vehicle.is_armable() won't return True.  At runtime this is because _ekf_predposhorizabs is F…

Started by Anthony

0 Aug 29, 2016

Failsafe failed on Mission Planner?

Hey all! For some reason, basically my DJI F550 fell straight from 20m above ground to the ground after the "fail-safe" was initiated. I wa…

Started by Luke Skywalker

2 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by Luke Skywalker

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service