All Discussions Tagged 'bixler' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My Bixler 1.1 Drone Project

Hi all, I newly developed a fixed wing drone with Bixler 1.1 from hk. Below picture is autopilot cockpit module I designed for pixhawk. I…

Started by Kyuhyong You

2 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Kyuhyong You

Which additional/spare parts to order with Bixler 1.1 for getting into DIY drones for mapping purpose

Dear all, I have experience with commercial UAV platforms and its applications for ortofotogeneration.  I want to invest some time and mon…

Started by Wally

4 Oct 31, 2014
Reply by Cala

Bixler dives when not in manual

SOLVED noob error :-)

Started by Nicolas Vuignier

1 Aug 30, 2014
Reply by Richard

Bixler APM 2 mounting

Just wondering how people were mounting their APM 2s. We have a bixler electronics mount but it looks like the APM just sits in the open ai…

Started by TFS Aeronautical Robotics Club

13 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Finnius

HELP! Waypoints shifted in flight leading to crash

Hello everyone, Please advise: Today I was flying my HK Bixler with APM 2.5, doing some testing in preparation for a simulated Search and R…

Started by Jake Warren

11 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Guy Compton

Best bixler fpv setup

What is the best set up for a fpv bixler? I want to start with a fpv camera and a gopro and then add avionics later.

Started by Justin Friedman

7 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Cala

BIXLER CRASH THREE TIMES IN THREE DAYS WITH APM2 !!

I am dumb struck!! I have a Bixler 1 and have been flying it for three to four months with no problems at all. Have a bigger motor in and…

Started by Louis

71 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Paul

Bixler Motor

I am going to upgrade the motor on my Bixler to a good one for FPV and drine loads. I am thinking of using a 1800kv motor on my Bixler, wit…

Started by Finnius

8 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Jeremy V

Need help with batteries

which battery would work with this FPV system? http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__13442__900MHZ_800mW_Tx_Rx_1_3_inch_CCD_Camera_NTS

Started by Justin Friedman

4 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Justin Friedman

Strange moves on my bixler (APM 2.0) without touching the sticks?

Hi to all. Just came back from the field. Did not fly more than a few minutes or so because I realized that I have strange moves of contro…

Started by Frank

5 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Frank

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service