All Discussions Tagged 'brushless' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Drone gimbal for SONY DSLR A6000,with zoom,record and trigger

Sky Eye-Z6K is a 3-axis drone gimbal specially designed for SONY A6000 DSLR.With this gimbal,you can not only realize some basic operations…

Started by yangdaonline

8 Dec 9
Reply by yangdaonline

Motors for manned VTOL

Hey guys,I was pretty interested by the Ehang184 & Airbus concepts. I'm doing a little research project into the future of city wide ai…

Started by Neil

0 Apr 19

3 Axis Gimbal, SunnySky Motors, Tarot 650 Frame, T-Motor Props... need gone!

Hi all, Some of these I've had up for sale for a while now, other's I've just taken off my rig. I have prices in mind but please feel free…

Started by SkySpaghetti

1 Apr 7
Reply by Dean Walker

Help me lift off =D

Hi i am building a dorne for the first time, my drone is a x666 frame with 4 860 Kv engines from turnigy  4x 40c ESC ardupilot 2.6 zippy 50…

Started by Daronfizol

10 Feb 24
Reply by Daronfizol

iFLY IF2205/1900kV/2300KV/2600KV Multirotor Motor

iFly-motor is a high efficiency and high torque brushless motor. It is made with super hardened neodymium-iron-boron magnets, high temperat…

Started by iFLYModel

0 Sep 30, 2016

how to manufacturer 0.2mm Brushless dc motor stator and rotor core for the automatic equipment

Normally there is two process to manufacture the electrical motor stator and rotor with silicon steel: 1. it can wire cutting and cut the…

Started by 张先生(yoo)

0 Aug 28, 2016

PX4 / Coding help needed for new ESC

Good afternoon, i have been away for a long time for health reasons, but i'm back and work continued during the last 3 years as it could..…

Started by Fabien Deregel

0 Aug 24, 2016

Turnigy 2217 20turn 860kv 22A Outrunner ISSUE

Hi guys I have a Turnigy 2217 20turn 860kv 22A Outrunner brushless motor. I connected it to the ESC and the battery and everything seems to…

Started by Ibz

0 Jun 14, 2016

The cheapest Brushless RTF drones on the market

Hey there. I wanted to know if there are some alternatives for people who don't want to build their own quad or don't want to spend too muc…

Started by Paul Archer

1 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by Davis Deng

Brotherhobby 2205 Pro 2300KV brushless motor

Rotor: N52H arc magnetsConfigu ration:12N14PNo.of Cells(Lipo):3-5SWiring config: Delta DLRKStator: 25 x 0.2mm Kawasaki silicon steelBearing…

Started by Davis Deng

0 Apr 20, 2016

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service