All Discussions Tagged 'buy' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where can i buy a (almost) Ready to Fly Quadcopter with Ardupilot, or Pixhawk FC?

I want to buy a Quadcopter with Ardupilor, or Pixhawk as the flight controller, and with Turnigy 9x receiver (i already have the trasmitter…

Started by Nikos

1 Jun 16
Reply by WCP

Hassle to buy/sell drones

Forums and Wordpress sites have been the typical medium for buying/selling used drones are what have been used up to this point, but proble…

Started by Aerotech UAS

0 Aug 17, 2016

MAPIR Survey 1 Cameras for Sale - $90

The full listing is at dronechest.com MAPIR Survey 1 cameras for sale $90 Red Light IR Light RGB (Visible) light Mounts $17 Go to drone…

Started by Aerotech UAS

0 Aug 17, 2016

Drone Hire-Drone Buy-Sell

Hey Guys,  I have a drone hire website that I have been working on for over 8 months--I just completed it. www.DroneTrades.com is a drone…

Started by Zack

2 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Kyle - CrimsonUAV

Flying to Panama, an opportunity to buy diy drone parts?

Hola, estoy viajando a Panama en un par de semanas y me pregunto si alguien puede sugerirme algun revendedor o tienda de articulos para diy…

Started by Patowski

0 Dec 29, 2015

I want to buy a quadcopter to program the autopilot system.

I need advice on which quadcopter to buy if I want to have access to the code and program the autopilot system.  I don't need the best sens…

Started by Philippe Brazeau

1 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by Chris Anderson

Where to buy Pixhawk bundles?

I'm trying to purchase my first pixhawk and found dome bundles on ebay like this one: Pixhawk PX4 2.4.6 32bit Flight Controller Led w/ NEO-…

Started by Jose Torres

5 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by Jose Torres

Here are some shirts that I designed.

I designed some shirts and made them available for everyone Multirotor Pride If you dont know about teespring, you place an order during a…

Started by Josh

0 Jun 30, 2015

DJI Phantom Distributor in Philippines

Hello Guys, I'm looking for a DJI Phantom distributor here in PH, Im interested to invest and be a reseller. Please email me. martechris…

Started by Christian Marte

0 Jun 29, 2015

DroneMarket.co: Zero Commission Marketplace to Buy and Sell New and Used Drones

Hey all, I'm with a team working on a new site for drone pilots to buy and sell new and used drones. The site is called DroneMarket.co. W…

Started by Ryan

0 Apr 24, 2015

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service