All Discussions Tagged 'cable' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

$100 Gift Card to whoever solves this: Airspeed Creep - Airspeed artificially increasing - Fixed Wing (ROUND TWO!)

This is another post on this problem, this will be the most thorough.  I am not the only one with this issue as it dates back to at leas…

Started by Chad Frazer

49 Apr 20
Reply by Ruedi Schubarth

How to enable Auxiliary Channel Functionality.

Hello. I would like to enable various functionalities of the auxiliary channels, for example channel 7 and 8. I go to the Mission Planner a…

Started by Nikos

1 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by Nikos

HELP nothing works after trying to set some params via APM Planner

Hi, I just tried to configure the Mid Throttle value, than everything went wrong :( The following happened: I tried to increase the value…

Started by Csaba Kecskemeti

6 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by Bill Bonney

Hardwiring APM 2.5 to Android Device

Could someone please tell me if this is possible? Is there a way to connect my APM 2.5 to my android device (a samsung Galaxy phone or tab…

Started by Alex O.

11 Jan 27, 2015
Reply by James masterman

FTDI cable: 3.3v or 5v

Hi, I can see that 3DR sells 3.3v FTDI cables. But I was not able to confirm by searching this forum if 3.3v is the only option or if a  c…

Started by redge regis

4 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by Jonathan Pop

Soldering motor cable

Hello, My problem is the following: I had an unfortunate crash and one of the cables of a motor (the red cable, which I suppose that is th…

Started by Óscar Moreno García

18 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by bill bergovoy

Power Distribution

So I'm looking for some suggestions/feedback about power distribution. I have seen many cables and boards. I am looking to buy/build someth…

Started by Bryan Anderson

3 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Jose E. Garcia Torres

Camera "L" shape cable (GoPro Compatible)

3DRobotics sells this cable for the GoPro: https://store.diydrones.com/Camera_L_shaped_cable_connector_p/cam-cbl-03.htm   What does it conn…

Started by Alonso Rodriguez

4 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by Steve Burton

Which Extension cable for GPS on APM 2.5

I wanted to order an extension for the GPS unit on the APM2.5 and was needing help on which cable should i order . Would it be the DF13 5 P…

Started by FPVGenie

3 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Bravojul

H8 power distribution

Hi everybody, I'm building an H8 multirotor. I have a doubt about what would be the better power distribution layout: Option 1 (traditional…

Started by Corrado Viettone

2 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Corrado Viettone

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service